Laundro-mat Door Beams Acting Strange

Greer

Hey guys I was playing TranZit last night and i done the richtofen easter egg finally then punched the laundromat door and the light shined up! It was weird though, it shone on the door and bounced off into the sky and only stayed there for about the amount of time it takes to get your gun back up after melee. Note that i said punched and not knifed. Also I did this in the same game as the one that i did the easter egg in.

On a side note I accidentally EMP'd a lamp post in the same game after i finished the EE and the beams stopped. I died moments after because i forgot i was training at bus depot lol. I went into another game and it was still broken with no beams of light even after i turned the power on. Any help guys?

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emping the light may be on to something. As for the damn Laundromat doors its bogus... it simply a glitch that only appears on Xbox. PS3 users have been trying to recreate this with no luck. Therefore, its a console based glitch that hasnt "broken" the game so Treyarc has put that on the bottom of the " fix" list. They are going to fix the barrier/shield glitches before they fix something that doesnt influence the game.

Emping the light may be on to something. As for the damn Laundromat doors its bogus... it simply a glitch that only appears on Xbox. PS3 users have been trying to recreate this with no luck. Therefore, its a console based glitch that hasnt "broken" the game so Treyarc has put that on the bottom of the " fix" list. They are going to fix the barrier/shield glitches before they fix something that doesnt influence the game.

Do you have any idea how to get them back? they haven't re-appeared and i'm kinda annoyed since i was going to get two people who had done maxis' side and one more person who had done Richtofen's side and EE hunt

The Beams from the LampPosts to the Pylon ONLY Appear in the game in which you Completed the ToB. After that whenever you play, Your tower will be Sparkling (Red Maxxis') (Purple Richtofen) & eventually you'll begin to see Orbs on the StopLights & the Pylon itself. As for the Landr-0-Mat, PC & Wii-U players can also see them... I was also told that the Wii-U has the NavCard Table & NavCard but theirs no DLC planned for it, Don't know if this is confirmed or not!!!

Wtf are you guys smoking? It's been on ps3 since day 1 it's an annoying glitch especially when I'm running trains the red beams go to the bank and go through the buses head lights its nothing more than a glitch it will get patched soon hopefully :)

Could you provide a video to show you are getting the beams on ps3? Because from 20 different threads on these forums and threads on Activision forums you seem to be the only one on ps3 who can see them..

• 2 weeks later...

The Beams from the LampPosts to the Pylon ONLY Appear in the game in which you Completed the ToB. After that whenever you play, Your tower will be Sparkling (Red Maxxis') (Purple Richtofen) & eventually you'll begin to see Orbs on the StopLights & the Pylon itself. As for the Landr-0-Mat, PC & Wii-U players can also see them... I was also told that the Wii-U has the NavCard Table & NavCard but theirs no DLC planned for it, Don't know if this is confirmed or not!!!

I don't know if it was the patch but i can now get the laundromat doors working and this obviously isnt the same game as i completed the EE as that was over 2 weeks ago

the lights have been confirmed3. people just keep repeating something they heard before, that it wasnt possible.

most people dont even understand how to get the lights at the laundromat.

it behaves like a glitch, but it doesnt seem like one, because beems are coming from the tower to specific locations and the same beams come, one at a downward angle, one straight at about knee level, and one at about chest level when standing at the hole in the wall on seconf floor of the bard.

regardless thes beams are confusing, and should be givin much thought, because there are other mysteries that are greater then random beams.

like the b bus.

like the navcard.

and the clocks.

and just a confirmation, the beams from the laundromat can be seen in any game after the tower of babel, but the the beams coming from the lamp posts to the pylon at continuous intervals are only in the game you did the EE in.

ive spent alot of time with these beams. i have never ever seen them go into the bus's headlights, can this be confirmed by a screenshot? if not i refuse to believe it, because so far the only picture of beams into the headlights are on the poster in the diner....

I've personally done both of the easter eggs on the ps3 and I can confirm that the beams also appear on ps3. My psn is zPoCoYo. I'll try to add a vid for proof as soon as i can get a second decent player that doesn't die on round 5.

PoCoYos a BEAST! ha. he helped me do my EE

the lights have been confirmed3. people just keep repeating something they heard before, that it wasnt possible.

most people dont even understand how to get the lights at the laundromat.

it behaves like a glitch, but it doesnt seem like one, because beems are coming from the tower to specific locations and the same beams come, one at a downward angle, one straight at about knee level, and one at about chest level when standing at the hole in the wall on seconf floor of the bard.

regardless thes beams are confusing, and should be givin much thought, because there are other mysteries that are greater then random beams.

like the b bus.

like the navcard.

and the clocks.

and just a confirmation, the beams from the laundromat can be seen in any game after the tower of babel, but the the beams coming from the lamp posts to the pylon at continuous intervals are only in the game you did the EE in.

ive spent alot of time with these beams. i have never ever seen them go into the bus's headlights, can this be confirmed by a screenshot? if not i refuse to believe it, because so far the only picture of beams into the headlights are on the poster in the diner....

you talk about tranzit green run like its LOST or something. Whats in the hatch? Whats with the clocks!? Where's the B Bus? don't mean to offend but you are gettin caught up in the hype. The clocks are absolutely nothing. and if you can ever prove me wrong i will put my foot in my mouth and post it on youtube for all to see. They may be a subtle clue, but they have no significance.

The only thing thats really important is the NAV table. If its true that Wii U has the game but no scheduled DLC then its possible that the Wii U users can actually use the NAV table. Otherwise they would have data that means nothing and I have never seen a game short change people in such a serious way. With these new "Updates" its breaking the game and hopefully they fix it soon, but also they may be secretly adding the Nav Card abilities or extra steps to EE who knows. Dont keep worryin about the clocks tho.

What is surprising to me is that there are these "war heads" lying around EVERYWHERE in town and no one online has said anything about them. (There is one in the bank vault)

Im actually starting to think that this 'glitch' is actually part of the easter egg, and what we believe to be the 'easter egg' is just a mission, like part of a campaign (not my theory but I do like it) and the actuall easter egg is still hidden somewhere in the map and we have yet to find it. Especially since I heard there were radios on the wii version that hinted at the next map taking place in china, and other hints that were of the dlcs from the original black ops, so even if it was only on one system or missing from one system, this is trayarch and every possibility must be sifted through.

Also, about the little mini nukes, would you please take some photos and upload them, as I have never seen any?

you talk about tranzit green run like its LOST or something. Whats in the hatch? Whats with the clocks!? Where's the B Bus? don't mean to offend but you are gettin caught up in the hype. The clocks are absolutely nothing. and if you can ever prove me wrong i will put my foot in my mouth and post it on youtube for all to see. They may be a subtle clue, but they have no significance.

The only thing thats really important is the NAV table. If its true that Wii U has the game but no scheduled DLC then its possible that the Wii U users can actually use the NAV table. Otherwise they would have data that means nothing and I have never seen a game short change people in such a serious way. With these new "Updates" its breaking the game and hopefully they fix it soon, but also they may be secretly adding the Nav Card abilities or extra steps to EE who knows. Dont keep worryin about the clocks tho.

What is surprising to me is that there are these "war heads" lying around EVERYWHERE in town and no one online has said anything about them. (There is one in the bank vault)

bro im sorry but i am not caught in the hype, these are logical questions.

proof?

there is no proof yet, its a mystery, your the one pretending that you know for sure the clocks do nothing, and that there is no b bus.

take into account all the hints and clues in and outside of tranzit green run and you will find many leads that point to the unsolved questiones i presented, if you fail to realize that then fine.

people have talked about the warheads on the activision forum.

what else do you want to say about them?

they blew up th earth, we already know that.

if you can give me a reason that what i think is just part of some untrue hype without saying its because we havnt found it yet, then maybe ill believe you.

tranzit is better then lost, you actually get to do something instead of mindlessly watching a tv screen not even needing to solve problems, or make decisions. you just watch.

happy hunting everyone.

bro im sorry but i am not caught in the hype, these are logical questions.

proof?

there is no proof yet, its a mystery, your the one pretending that you know for sure the clocks do nothing, and that there is no b bus.

take into account all the hints and clues in and outside of tranzit green run and you will find many leads that point to the unsolved questiones i presented, if you fail to realize that then fine.

people have talked about the warheads on the activision forum.

what else do you want to say about them?

they blew up th earth, we already know that.

if you can give me a reason that what i think is just part of some untrue hype without saying its because we havnt found it yet, then maybe ill believe you.

tranzit is better then lost, you actually get to do something instead of mindlessly watching a tv screen not even needing to solve problems, or make decisions. you just watch.

happy hunting everyone.

Sorry for jumping in on all these theories late but now excited get in on the discussion. Has anyone tried EMP teddy and seeing if he will accept the nav card then? Maybe the Warheads have something to do with Nuketown? Sorry if i'm posting old stuff trying to read as much as I can on here :D

• 1 month later...

That is not true. They can be seen on the Wii U version and also on the PC version, as seen here...

http://community.callofduty.com/message ... #414227481

Reaper has posted these images on this site too. So it is not only PS3 users who can see them. This does not mean it is not a graphical error though, but it is definitely not exclusive to just the XBOX users.