Russman is not to be trusted

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He says something about leaving the work for the folk or letting the folk do this from now on.

It made me think that he was an cyborg or similar. Then that made no sense, because who wants a whiny old cyborg with bad hips?

So maybe it was originally 'the white folk' and they left out white for the obvious racial reasons.

I'm not racist, i'm just repeating what I heard/thought.

My question is, are people just listening to sound files or hearing this in game? The assumptions just sound like you're listening to youtube videos, which isn't a bad thing but they make more sense if you hear them IN game.

All these quotes are in the game, the bed is reference to him being old and tired, his hands around the world's throat is when you get a good weapon, and leaving the work to the YOUNG folk just means he is admitting his age gets the best of him.

And it doesn't say "Stop Russ" it says "Stop Rus" and that even is just some blood covering the paint, you can still see the yellow paint under the blood, and his name has two S's so as cool as the idea is, I've always thought this was not relevant.

Stu and Marleton are the ones to keep an eye on, they both know things but they don't say what. And anyone who craves zombie flesh has got to have problems.

I meant rus but phone has auto correct on it.

But still could be some possible clue to something now or later on a later dlc. And even if the word doesn't spell out his entire name, doesn't make it not a possible clue. I mean seriously, of all places on the road, the blood stain just happena to only be on position to make the words look like it says Stop Rus.

I'm not saying its a creditable clue or part of an Easter egg but it seems weird. Just like the barn at the bus depot that makes sounds when you near it. (Reminds me of Ascension Easter Egg)

Ya i think its a little to coincidental that the blood perfectly makes the B look like a R. When i first saw the STOP RUS i didnt think anything of it. But ive heard those quotes and it made me start to think. I bet hes gonna try to takeover the aether or try to kill someone in the crew. IDK but i dont trust the russ. :lol:

My question is, are people just listening to sound files or hearing this in game? The assumptions just sound like you're listening to youtube videos, which isn't a bad thing but they make more sense if you hear them IN game.

All these quotes are in the game, the bed is reference to him being old and tired, his hands around the world's throat is when you get a good weapon, and leaving the work to the YOUNG folk just means he is admitting his age gets the best of him.

And it doesn't say "Stop Russ" it says "Stop Rus" and that even is just some blood covering the paint, you can still see the yellow paint under the blood, and his name has two S's so as cool as the idea is, I've always thought this was not relevant.

Stu and Marleton are the ones to keep an eye on, they both know things but they don't say what. And anyone who craves zombie flesh has got to have problems.

I'm going with this. And not just because he has the best avatar on these forums but because it just makes sense. 8-)