Part of an Easter Egg?

EvilPotato

I just noticed something floating above the buildings, its not a cloud, proof to that is because its not moving with clouds. It has a weird shape thought, doesen't look like anything that will help with any easter eggs, but as treyarch said, they don't put anything by a mistake. This might have something to do with the alien piramide on moon, you might be able to stop and kill Richtofen, or Sam with Richtofens soul and save the world. It can be an alien ufo that you can acces throught some portals... I don't have anymore guesses about this, but its pretty weird, and i never saw anything like it in any zombies map. I was wondering do you guys have any guesses on this?

Heres a picture i took:

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your using a tablet or smart phone to upload his arnt you? Spell check is always a grand thing to have...

As for the actual picture... I have no idea what it is... It doesn't look alien in nature, but rather just a big floating rock-like pannel...

An airship? The die glock flying mechanism from the chalkboards at kino? Superman :lol:

To be honest I think it's part of the Easter egg... Maybe an area only accessible by the helicopter.. (if there is a helecopter) or perhaps an area where the helicopter comes from... Maybe Beneith the pannel is some kind of magnetic feild manipulation devise... (MFMD) used to support the structor aloft in mid air...

OR it could be the flip-flopping temple room from the trailer! Suspended by a magnetic feild to constantly change the upside of the room! If it is, I'd be pretty ok with that! :arrow:

Purhaps MFMDs will be a way to change the rooms and structures around so that players can continue to manipulate them to unlock previously inaccessible areas, access new perks, weapons, and Easter egg steps...

It has been discussed that it is possibly a Pyramid from Shangri-la or Moon, though the same type of image appears a few times on the right-hand side of the clip, it's just a little fainter?

Oh wow now that i look at a HD picture there is 5 or 6 things like that in bottom left corner, they are kinda of shaped in 5 or S, I don't know what that could mean. 5 as element 115? I have no idea, i guess it will be revealed on the 29th of January :P

The helicopter in the background is also interesting in the poster... The shadow could be a Vimana, which was discussed very thoroughly during the Shangri La era of CodZ.

Vimāna is a word with several meanings ranging from temple or palace to mythological flying machines described in Sanskrit epics.

It would be a longshot to describe those shadows as a Vimana with no real evidence, but it could be, we'll just have to wait and see...

Come on guys

it looks to be cloud shading to give more realism to the environment.

Captain Obvious Out

My dear boy... Captain obvious was killed, salted, and exorcized on these forums...

And most of the dark shades are what appear to be cloud textures, however, the single one in the center of the page seems to be something more interesting then sloppy graphic designer work....

That is a very uniform shape in the top left, the bottom right is not so uniform and is not constant so I wouldn't think that's anything or related to the top left shadow. what possibly would cast a shadow that looks like a square? Not a helicopter, VTOL yeah maybe but I don;t know what would be so square....