Russman missing!

FatedTitan

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, we didn't atually have any shots of Russman, and only like 2 or 3 shots of Samuel, so killallzombies isn't wrong either...

Lets not turn this into a hate thread.

Thanks ZotD, I owe you one (on a side note: good to see you still lurk the forums ZotD)

I laughed pretty hard at the last couple of comments. All these people telling me to "get my crap straight" when they themselves can't keep there own ideas straight.

thumbs up to you guys. :lol:

My ideas are very clear. You're the one who made me out to be an idiot when you talked about someone that I didn't even mention.

In your reply to EJ, you said "fourth character" not "Russman" or whoever your refering to, I'm not even sure anymore.

first it was Russman.

Then we talked about Takeo and the W@W trailers

Then I got proved wrong, by you, which I acknowledged and man-ed up to. (Does that sound like someone who's trying to make you look dumb?)

Then you asked if EJ (or Taklok, you never specified) had been around when the Green Run trailer dropped, and when people questioned the "fourth character"

Toward the end, I pointed out my interpetation of the "fourth character" and how he made almost no appearances in the Green Run trailer, and how he was important. (Also, Mr.Roflwaffles and MrDalekJD predicted before the maps release that the fourth character who made little appearance, Samuel, would be important to the story)

Then you and the other guy got into a little argument (which, by the way, entertained me to no end)

Then you claimed I was trying to make you look dumb. (Suttlty *I spelled it wrong* is not my speciallty, if I wanted to call you dumb or an idiot, I would've come out and said it)

Then I posted this, where I explain how your "fourth character" was by no means clear.

Russman is not really missing, Marlton you can't see at all.

And also you can see someone with a suit and a tie with everything same as Marlton except glasses... and a beard, but he still is a bit different zombified. I think he is zombified thought. Or he got teleported back in time and into nuketown.

Please stay on topic and enough with facepalms. There is a reason why that smiley is removed from the forum. If you disagree with something, prove your case and move on.

Tad late, aren't you Way.

We might of needed your help earlier.

But I'm pretty sure we're all on the same page now.

Everything is just peachy in CoDz-land :D

The 29 is just around the corner, then we'll know.

Russman is not really missing, Marlton you can't see at all.

And also you can see someone with a suit and a tie with everything same as Marlton except glasses... and a beard, but he still is a bit different zombified. I think he is zombified thought. Or he got teleported back in time and into nuketown.

I'm not saying the zombie shown is or isn't Marlton, but his tie is different & he has an I.D. Lanyard.

Richtofen did have a costume change between maps though.

i really hope Marly isnt zombified!!! But eveytime i look at that picture it makes me think of what could of happend betwwen die rise and green run. But deep down i feel like it is just a buisness man zombified. That would be the first time they split up the crews on any zombie map. I guess in moon they did, but it was still richtofens body, so does that count? :lol: URGH!!! the waiting for the revolution is killing me!!! i might start getting withdrawls if i dont play a new map soon. I hate zombie addiction!!! I just cant kick the stuff :lol: