Richtofen Quotes for EE in TRANZIT CUSTOM game mode.

zombo187

I have been playing in CUSTOM games lately with parties because the online matchmaking needs improvement.

I have found the NAV card in Tranzit.

SOMETIMES it has the red dot. other times it doesn't.

SOMETIMES I have none at all.

SOMETIMES it will give the red dot card to someone in my PARTY who has NOT completed the EE or found the NAV card.

These are just curious aspects of what I am saying because I have NOT completed the EE at all. Not found a part, or built the NAV table.

All I have done is find the NAV card and I often make teleporters using my TURBINE when no power is on.

I OFTEN have multiple PORTALS open at once.

The CURIOUS thing about all this is that i KEEP hearing RICHTOFEN telling me to build the JETGUN. He gives that whole extended speil about "O if only you had some sort of JETGUN to heat up the device...O YOU DO?...GOOD, THEN FIND IT!" im paraphrasing. This is a generalized interpretation of what he says.

I think I have activated steps OUT OF ORDER by making the teleporters. THIS in conjunction with the ENDGAME that has been announced but is undiscovered and along with the fact that ALL the BLUEPRINTS have the "Connect teleporters to mainfraim" SYMBOL on them that is similar to the ones on the DER RIESE loading screen BLUEPRINTS causes me to wonder if we are sopposed to at SOME POINT ... ACTIVATE ALL teleporters....

I am posting this really just to see if this is strange as I think it is, or if someone can tell me what the deal is.

In the recent info drop the article quoted the dev saying the cornfield has a hidden underground lab in it also. maybe undiscovered location? or I am possibly thinking they are refering to the PaP room because its location points towards the cornfield but isnt necessarily near. IDK can anyone add anything?

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrators

I have been playing in CUSTOM games lately with parties because the online matchmaking needs improvement.

I have found the NAV card in Tranzit.

Quite so.

SOMETIMES it has the red dot. other times it doesn't.

SOMETIMES I have none at all.

The red dot you speak of is the graphics from the bloodstain in your HUD.

SOMETIMES it will give the red dot card to someone in my PARTY who has NOT completed the EE or found the NAV card.

Read above.

These are just curious aspects of what I am saying because I have NOT completed the EE at all. Not found a part, or built the NAV table.

All I have done is find the NAV card and I often make teleporters using my TURBINE when no power is on.

I OFTEN have multiple PORTALS open at once.

The CURIOUS thing about all this is that i KEEP hearing RICHTOFEN telling me to build the JETGUN. He gives that whole extended speil about "O if only you had some sort of JETGUN to heat up the device...O YOU DO?...GOOD, THEN FIND IT!" im paraphrasing. This is a generalized interpretation of what he says.

Richtofen says the quote after you have turned on power/grabbed one of the Jet Gun pieces.

I think I have activated steps OUT OF ORDER by making the teleporters. THIS in conjunction with the ENDGAME that has been announced but is undiscovered and along with the fact that ALL the BLUEPRINTS have the "Connect teleporters to mainfraim" SYMBOL on them that is similar to the ones on the DER RIESE loading screen BLUEPRINTS causes me to wonder if we are sopposed to at SOME POINT ... ACTIVATE ALL teleporters....

The teleporters are only consistent with the Easter Egg when EMPing them at the very end.

I am posting this really just to see if this is strange as I think it is, or if someone can tell me what the deal is.

In the recent info drop the article quoted the dev saying the cornfield has a hidden underground lab in it also. maybe undiscovered location? or I am possibly thinking they are refering to the PaP room because its location points towards the cornfield but isnt necessarily near. IDK can anyone add anything?

I have never heard about this before; however, the only underground lab is the PaP room, which is actually located underneath the bar in Town. No-clipping in Theater Mode will prove this. If you have this article link, mind sharing it?

ALL the BLUEPRINTS have the "Connect teleporters to mainfraim" SYMBOL on them that is similar to the ones on the DER RIESE loading screen BLUEPRINTS causes me to wonder if we are sopposed to at SOME POINT ... ACTIVATE ALL teleporters....

I do like this idea, even though I doubt there is more. Green Run just seems to lack 'interactable type EE's'

As you say, the Teleporter picture that is on all blueprints is the same that first appeared on the 'Der Riese' loading screen comic strip where it says "Must link each Teleporter to Mainframe"?

Image from AlphaSnake's Media Thread

Active all denizen teleporters & something else may be intractable.

ie EMP 4 teleporters, shoot more zombies under the tower, interactive object elsewhere, idk?

Probably most of these have already been tried. There's just something about that Teleporter picture?

• Moderators

I have never heard about this before; however, the only underground lab is the PaP room, which is actually located underneath the bar in Town. No-clipping in Theater Mode will prove this. If you have this article link, mind sharing it?

I think they probably mean the power room.

Actually the way the road curves the cornfield is right behind the outhouse dropping down to power.

The blue prints at the build table are totally different than the der reise blueprints. They actually look like blueprints for the jetgun if I remember right.

Everything Lithium replied is accurate.

As far as hearing Richtofens quote.. are you sure someone else in your custom game isn't activating the power? No matter where Samuel is on the map once the power is on he will hear that quote from Richtofen.

(and just to reiterate Lithium, the red dot on the navcard is blood from the HUD, notice how it fades with the blood on your HUD?) You are correct though that there is something wonky going on as to who has Navcards and who doesn't and it changes as the game progresses. Nobodies figured out why yet though.