Debunking A Few Theories (More To Come)

deathb4di2h0nor

Message to CoDz: As of recently I have finished the Rictofen side of the EE. Once I finished it, I immediately started trying out some of the theories on here. If I was supposed to try it in a different way that I have stated, just let me know and I'll be happy to try again. I have a pretty strong team with me and I feel like if something is there, we will find it. With your help that is.

Bus Driver: This has been the focus of us for the moment. We have tried multiple things on him. Below is a list of things that don't work:

1) Emp the bus driver and try the Nav cards at the machine.

2) Emp the bus driver while he is mad.

3) Emp the bus driver while he's mad then set a turbine.

4) Emp the bus driver near the trains, get on top of the bus, and try to get on the trains.

5) Placing a turret facing the bus driver and turn it on. (only shoots at zombies)

6) Placing an electric trap near the bus driver and turning it on.

7) Unloading on the bus driver with four PaP weapons until empty.

Laundry Mat Door: I've heard it said that you must stand on the glass in order to activate the beams. This is in fact false. If one gets a sniper, and you can see the door, you can activate the beams, no matter the distance. I did it from atop the Bar, as well as further down the street next to the bar. You can be anywhere.

I'm getting back on today to try more stuff. I will keep you posted.

The Krauss Refribulator: I have tried numerous things with this as it was used in easter eggs before. Here is what doesn't work.

1) Shooting the clock with no hands.

2) Shooting the clock with no hands while someone else activates the light beams.

3) Shooting the bus driver.

4) Shooting the clock with hands on them, one each, and then trying the clock with no hands.

Avogadro: This guy has came up quite a bit, and I'm pretty sure I haven't tried everything, but here are the things that don't work:

1) Making him shoot the Laundr-o-Mat.

2) Letting him take all of the bus's power while on the bridge.

3) Killing him under the pylon after I did Rictofen side.

4) Took him damn near all over the map to each location and...nothing.

5) Still need to try out that electric trap comment.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What my current suggestion that to my knowledge has not been tried yet is to try to get the Avogadro to shoot lightning at the door handle. The reason I'm saying this is that his lightning shots have yet to be used to do anything despite the whole map being mainly electricity and power based in its EE and its gameplay there is yet to have a use for the projectiles the Avogadro shoots out.

If you could get the handle shocked by his bolt maybe it overloads the handle or maybe it makes a good connection? I don't know but it seems like a possibility to me.

What my current suggestion that to my knowledge has not been tried yet is to try to get the Avogadro to shoot lightning at the door handle. The reason I'm saying this is that his lightning shots have yet to be used to do anything despite the whole map being mainly electricity and power based in its EE and its gameplay there is yet to have a use for the projectiles the Avogadro shoots out.

If you could get the handle shocked by his bolt maybe it overloads the handle or maybe it makes a good connection? I don't know but it seems like a possibility to me.

The very next time I get on I will try it and get back to you on that. I read a random youtube comment that said to have the electric trap out while the electric zombie is around, so I will be trying this as well.

I tried getting the electric guy to shoot at the door yesterday and it did nothing. So no dice there =(.

Darn, thanks though. There HAS to be something, there is no reason for the door to mean nothing, it's just not logical. There has to be some explanation for the 3 places the lights go (stop light, empty building, and the door handle). Nothing Treyarch does is for no reason, especially when it's this obvious.

Also to add to the list, I have gone around all the crates in the barn and in the Pack a Punch and power looking for things through the milometer scanner, nothing of interest.

The only thing I can think of as it is, is if both the stop light and the box have the odd glow, but that is not only way to hard but tedious and annoying they wouldn't do that.

Since you can PaP weapons more than once and get new sights on the rifles get the targeting system and try scouring the map for stuff and see if it randomly targets anything besides zombies maybe? also I know there's a n00btoob but is there a shotgun attachment you can get from multiple PaPs like the Aug ? I friggin miss that gun

Me too my friend, Me too. As for scouring the map with MMS and Target finder, it has been said it has been done. I will try for myself as I am skeptical of anyone at this point. I know the hardcore members of this site, and have yet to see the likes of what used to occur at CoDz. I will try it and return the info. I encourage you to try for yourelf. No one is to be trusted. There is a line now. Maxis/Rictofen. If you are for one, I may be for another. Don't trust me. Do it yourself. I will give honest results though because as a whole.... I believe in this community more than any commitment. Rictofen.

this forum needs more players like you! debunking is the key to implimenting the theories. while we are here let me throw this at you.... after you free AVADROGO from his "cell" later if you return and stand in the door way of the electric room where the power switch is and aim your gun at the top of the center area (the dark circular area directly above the container that rises up after power is activated) the cross hair on your gun turns red. WHY? can you try shooting it with various things?

ALSO the balistic knifes are a cult classic i know, but they are useless in game! maybe some of the secrets we are trying to accomplish can only be done with a ballistic shot! implement as u feel necessary and let me know what you come up with! i will also be trying. (ps3 ZOMBO187)

As for the laundromat-door: I wouldn´t spent too much attention on this, (well i actually can´t pay attention to it since i´m on ps3) beacause i honestly think this is some kind of glitch either for xbox or ps3.

What I´m focusing on and what I´d suggest you to focus on too, are the orbs arround pylon/traffic light/mystery box.

I recently did the Richthofen side of the EE, like everyone I got a glowing box-weapon like in every single game and always killed bunch of zombies with it but never recocgnized anything special, anyway...

Yesterday i was logged into one of the accounts i did richthofen with and tried to do maxis´ side of the ee... i gotta say we died pretty often and didn´t manage do get it done,

BUT the second time we tried it, after the power was on and back off I saw the blue orb around the traffic light in town... we died soon that game and in the next the light was gone but i recognized something that might be important:

there are sparkles coming out of the traffic light that had the orb around it WHILE the power was turned on, they dissapeard after power was fully on and it was only on the one traffic light(the one across the curch).

Actually I have no Idea what it could mean but i think we could find out what triggered the orb to appear: It was obviously nothing that we did in one particular game because we did excactly the same stuff for 3-4 games and had the orb only once... So maybe it appears when you´re trying to switch sides? Like Richthofen telling you to stop ? Or does it appear after a certain ammount of time? Like when you did the easter egg you get the orb around traffic light excactly 1 week after(Im pretty sure it was 1 week on my game)?

Sorry for the huge post, but i just wanted to share my theories and I hope this might lead us to something :mrgreen:

I also am very curious about these orbs. the fact that they still show up after you do the easter eggs and maxxis will ocasionally still talk to you after you leads me to beleive there is in fact more to do! we need to try experomenting with activaiting different orbs or all of them and see what happens. there are 8 teleporters and maybe a specific combination will activate the second part of maxxis easter egg. after all... we have yet to figure out where the nav card goes to.

I can personally debunk that the ELECTRIC TRAP does NOT contain or kill the electric zombie. I have tried this myself. Although I did not power the trap up i simply placed the trap directly at his feet without a turbine. It didnt make sense to me that the electrified trap would hurt an electric being.

• 3 weeks later...

On the orbs. I get the traffic light one a lot. It is blue swirling sparkles always, yet i hear about red orbs on the traffic light, is there red ones also? Is it dependant on whether you did ric or max side (i did Ric)?

I notice that the bus rides just under that light. I tried to punch it with galvaknuckles, but nothing happened.

However, the placement is suspicious. Maybe a turbine/ electric trap on the bus roof?