what you need to know about BO2 Leaderboards

Survival Maps:

Tranzit

Bus Depot

Farm

Town

NukeTown

Custom: Choice to choose Rounds 5, 10, 15, 20.

Rounds DO NOT COUNT towards leader boards.

Kills and other stats do.

Public Lobby: Max 4 players

COUNTS towards Leader board.

FAQ:

Q: How do I play 2 player game when public lobby has 4 players?

A: Ready up. Have the 2 players leave the game lobby before the game starts. Once the game starts the rounds don't count towards your leader board if any active player leaves the game. That round he/she left would show up as your high round.

Q: How do I track leaderboards for solo/co-op for public lobbies?

A: First choose the right mode. There will be 3 modes, Greenrun, Nuke town, Grief.

Choose Green Run and choose the right map with 1-2-3-4 player game modes. Nuke town is just another map. TranZit also counts as map.

Q: How does Grief mode work?

A: Grief mode has Wins and losses. Every record has Stats for that game recorded. When a player leaves he loses that game. Your objective is to survive a round and take down the enemy team by leading them into Zombie traps. Once you survive the round you win.

More Q/A's welcome.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What does it count as when the game starts with 4 players, everyone leaves, and host migrates to me and I continue?

If every one leaves you will get kicked out. Because co-op games is for 2 players or more. Round 1 would be counted on leader board if anyone leaves the game at Round 1.

I was playing a friend online, and he had a friend on split screen. I got DC'ed, went back to lobby, joined his session in progress, the game was still going. Do the rounds count? I got DC'ed at round 2, and rejoined at round 3. This join game in session could make things crazy for the leaderboards, such as never ending games. Constantly recycling players back into the game when others leave.

Treyarch really fucked up on this. Not being able to do private matches sucks, the leaderboards not updating is even worse.

2 more weeks with BO2 and alot of people I know are going to go back to BO, or a different game.

The private match especially is the worse thing. Change this Treyarch, it's simple to add and will stop people going and playing other stuff.

GUYS!! It's been literally three days since release and you are already up in arms. They always release updates after a week or two. Just chill.

I think the ratio of "republicans who swore they would leave america if Obama won" to "republicans who actually left" is astronomical. Y'know why? Because even if you don't like him it's not like he's going to blow up the world, and people overcame their ignorance and realized that.

Likewise, don't be like that with black ops 2. Im sure once you all get to know BOII zombies and after a few updates and maybe a DLC you will probably Be all over it. Just give it a chance. The world isn't coming to a screeching halt because a wonderweapon is impractical, or the Leaderboards in zombie's are buggy.

GUYS!! It's been literally three days since release and you are already up in arms. They always release updates after a week or two. Just chill.

I think the ratio of "republicans who swore they would leave america if Obama won" to "republicans who actually left" is astronomical. Y'know why? Because even if you don't like him it's not like he's going to blow up the world, and people overcame their ignorance and realized that.

Likewise, don't be like that with black ops 2. Im sure once you all get to know BOII zombies and after a few updates and maybe a DLC you will probably Be all over it. Just give it a chance. The world isn't coming to a screeching halt because a wonderweapon is impractical, or the Leaderboards in zombie's are buggy.

I'm sorry mate I personally disagree. I have 1 goal left on BO2, a coop 50. That's it. I've done everything else, most not saved to any leaderboard anywhere or removd already,

I have not played for 4 days, played Skyrim. This could take over my life!

I am not making empty threats, I'm telling how it is. Without private matches BO2 is stupid.

There are far more reasons why I don't think this is a good game, but I'm trying to stay on topic.