Please stop judging (harshly)on details....

I know this is like the millionth post you've seen about this game but I plan on defending it. Ive seen way to many people complaining about some of the DETAILS of the game. I want to point out some things:

-Treyarch is doing the best they can. We wanted bigger maps, more challenging, we got it.

-Treyarh listened to our ideas. We move on a bus like some people wanted, we have stronger weapons, less snipers, more RAYGUN (ive gotten it a ton of times and ive only played a few times), and melee items (not what we may have specifically wanted but they did give us the riot shield and Galvaknuckles)

-We now have 2 difficulties for playing, Easy and Normal.

-We can get perks and stuff without power (turbine)

-We have musical easter eggs and a big easter egg again (the dubstep is a bit much; the big one has not been fully completed and is difficult and challenging for players)

-FOG: DONT MISS THE BUS. PEROIOD.

-several different maps albeit small but still...

-4z4; 4 player couch co-op (ive only heard this works; i dont know that it does but it was said on an official article on zombies so if it doesnt wor...sorry)

-MORE ZOMBIES=MORE MONEY

-new zombies (gremlins and avogadro)

-MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

These are just a few of the things that Treyarch has worked hard on. We have waited for this game and now some of the most avid fans are disappointed? Cmon guys thats kinda rude to Treyarch. I dont mean ot be a fanboy or anything but give some time to grow on ya. They have dedicated so much to zombies and yet some would rather say they wish they refunded. I admit fog and lighting and some SMALL things are annoying and can tick you off, but think of the off hand things. I just want people to see how much zombies has evolved and given us what we wanted and yet we are still wanting more?

This is an opinion feel free to denounce. I apologize to admins if this is a thread that should be deleted because its been posted too many times. Im just getting mad at people :evil:

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators

Why should anybody stop judging?

People from Treyarch check this forum. If nobody would judge the game,they wouldn't know where to improve.

And even if they wouldn't check this site people should still voice their opinion.

I mean it is a forum. People should talk about this game as much as they want.

Doesn't matter what opinion they have on the game.

But if you can't handle people disagreeing with you,or not liking the game as much as you do...well maybe you shouldn't be on a forum then. :|

This is coming from someone who likes the game. (a lot) :P

apart from the freezes,the survival maps and the occasional sketchy connection on mp

Why should anybody stop judging?

People from Treyarch check this forum. If nobody would judge the game,they wouldn't know where to improve.

And even if they wouldn't check this site people should still voice their opinion.

I mean it is a forum. People should talk about this game as much as they want.

Doesn't matter what opinion they have on the game.

But if you can't handle people disagreeing with you,or not liking the game as much as you do...well maybe you shouldn't be on a forum then. :|

This is coming from someone who likes the game. (a lot) :P

apart from the freezes,the survival maps and the occasional sketchy connection on mp

Exactly, criticism makes the game better when treyarch pick up on things that maybe aren't as liked as expected

I meant that they let their emotions affect how much they like the game. like i said i can accept criticism but some of it is just kinda small stuff. I think people are being a little too critical on the small stuff. the gamplay is good albeit there are some small stuff like fog and such. These are just my opinions.

I know this is like the millionth post you've seen about this game but I plan on defending it. Ive seen way to many people complaining about some of the DETAILS of the game. I want to point out some things:

-Treyarch is doing the best they can. We wanted bigger maps, more challenging, we got it.

We got one large map.

-Treyarh listened to our ideas. We move on a bus like some people wanted, we have stronger weapons, less snipers, more RAYGUN (ive gotten it a ton of times and ive only played a few times), and melee items (not what we may have specifically wanted but they did give us the riot shield and Galvaknuckles)

We do not have stronger weapons. In BO1 we could get more than a raygun on every map except for CoTD and Five.

Like we needed an easy mode for zombies? Seriously bro?

Whoop de doo. Lets put the power switch a mile away so people can just use an alternate source and make the challenge a moot point.

-We have musical easter eggs and a big easter egg again (the dubstep is a bit much; the big one has not been fully completed and is difficult and challenging for players)

This music...how many people said they wanted dubstep again? And how many people hoped elena came back? Hmm, minority rules these days I guess.

I don't know how this is a positive for them since as most agreed the fog in Cotd was a piece of crap and wished it would go away.

There's several maps but not different. They're all the same big map.

-4z4; 4 player couch co-op (ive only heard this works; i dont know that it does but it was said on an official article on zombies so if it doesnt wor...sorry)

This is probably a positive for some.

-MORE ZOMBIES=MORE MONEY

To do what exactly? Get a ray gun and have literally no need to use the box anymore since as there isn't anything better?

Finally something more annoying than nova 6 crawlers, and a boss more annoying and useless than george and the cosmonaut combined.

-MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

Some people do love the trophy hunt.

These are just a few of the things that Treyarch has worked hard on. We have waited for this game and now some of the most avid fans are disappointed? Cmon guys thats kinda rude to Treyarch. I dont mean ot be a fanboy or anything but give some time to grow on ya. They have dedicated so much to zombies and yet some would rather say they wish they refunded. I admit fog and lighting and some SMALL things are annoying and can tick you off, but think of the off hand things. I just want people to see how much zombies has evolved and given us what we wanted and yet we are still wanting more?

This is an opinion feel free to denounce. I apologize to admins if this is a thread that should be deleted because its been posted too many times. Im just getting mad at people :evil:

Alpha im with you man, tired of people complaining about fog, fire, darkness and they still want continuity of the storyline earth is mostly destroy because of what we did on moon, 3 nuke/115 misiles hit earth , what u expect beach day at the caribbean map, common people lets stop complainin about these conditions

WELL ALLOW ME TO RETORT!!

Disclaimer: I am probably about to sound like a jackass so forgive me.

We got one large map.

Think of it as three small sized maps that were expanded upon in a new mode. The way it looks to me is three point five maps, with tranzit being the point five.

We do not have stronger weapons. In BO1 we could get more than a raygun on every map except for CoTD and Five.

We have galvaknuckles, the HAMR, RPD, and nearly all of the pistols and low-power weapons are much better, with full auto and burst fire and better damage. And quite a few more...

Like we needed an easy mode for zombies? Seriously bro?

I'm sorry but this one is just.... Just.... Ignorant. I'm sorry but Not everyone is a pro! It is for beginners! Not everyone played WaW or even black ops 1 zombies. The high and mighty would do well to give the less fortunate a leg up now and then.

Whoop de doo. Lets put the power switch a mile away so people can just use an alternate source and make the challenge a moot point.

The idea is that rather doing one hard task to get your perks and stuff you can perform an easier one. The negative side is that it eventually breaks and must be carried around. Whatever you do is based in your gameplay style.

This music...how many people said they wanted dubstep again? And how many people hoped elena came back? Hmm, minority rules these days I guess.

She has hinted at a return. Don't be disappointed yet.

I don't know how this is a positive for them since as most agreed the fog in Cotd was a piece of crap and wished it would go away.

It adds to the challenge and gives the player more choice and freedom. The point is that you can either take the much more dangerous route through the fog and be rewarded with the ability to move freely from the bus, access teleporters, etc. it is better than being stranded and waiting for the bus for ten minutes.

There's several maps but not different. They're all the same big map.

What he means is that you don't encounter the same obstacles or buildings and such from one survival map to the next. Whether they are UN the same geographical location or not is irrelevant.

This is probably a positive for some.

Correct.

-MORE ZOMBIES=MORE MONEY

To do what exactly? Get a ray gun and have literally no need to use the box anymore since as there isn't anything better?

Then you might argue that using the box in kino is dumb because if you got the thundergun it would ruin the fun.

Finally something more annoying than nova 6 crawlers, and a boss more annoying and useless than george and the cosmonaut combined.

That is a bit of an exaggeration. He only attacks you, no perk theft. also he isn't that hard to kill and emp is an insta kill on him. He isn't that bad IF YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE HIM.

-MORE ACHIEVEMENTS!!!

Some people do love the trophy hunt.

Correct.