Possible Info on Nuketown Zombies (not leaked)

PLEASE DO NOT MENTION ANY LEAKS.

Hey guys, was looking through google news and I read an article titled "Call of Duty Black Ops 2 Zombies speculation arises from Nuketown trailer". I read it once, read it twice, read it three times but I'm still not sure if the author is full of crap or not. Seems like he may be confused - but... Maybe not? Sounds like he got this from product reviews.net so ill see if I can get the source text as well.

"According to Product-Reviews.net, the Nuketown map is just a small part of the overall game locations, but there will be the ability for players to go underground. Once there, they'll encounter a new part of the map which will have those "Black Ops 2" zombies in full force, and plenty to explore. The map will basically allow gamers to switch between a zombies part of the game, or the multiplayer version, making for even more exciting gameplay. With the latest video trailer, fans of the game are able to start imagining how the underground scenarios might play out in the title."

Source: http://technology.gather.com/viewArticl ... 4981737941

The way the current Nuketown map is built, it sets it up really nicely for Treyarch to allow players to go underground Nuketown into a whole new section of the map – for zombies only.

Source: http://www.product-reviews.net/2012/11/ ... p-trailer/

Is this guy delusional or is he seeing something we are not?

And if not - is Nuketown going to be TranZit sized?

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think this guy's just confused. When Nuketown zombies was announced, people were really confused, saying "So wait, Nuketown 2025 is gonna be a zombies map?" No one got the concept that they're two separate maps. This guy must think that Nuketown 2025 is a multiplayer map with zombies underneath it. ... Saying that now, it sounds really stupid. Can anyone really be THAT confused...?

This guy must think that Nuketown 2025 is a multiplayer map with zombies underneath it. ... Saying that now, it sounds really stupid. Can anyone really be THAT confused...?

I know that's the million dollar question - CAN anyone really be THAT confused? Well put dunbarian.

This guy must think that Nuketown 2025 is a multiplayer map with zombies underneath it. ... Saying that now, it sounds really stupid. Can anyone really be THAT confused...?

I know that's the million dollar question - CAN anyone really be THAT confused? Well put dunbarian.

This is probably a case of someone hearing a bunch of rumors and assuming that they ate all true. For example, loads of people *coughdumbassescough* used to always say "it's been confirmed by treyarch that Paris is going to be in a secret map pack for black ops." and stuff like that. This is probably one of those people *coughidiotscough*.

This is probably one of those people *coughidiotscough*.

need a cough drop, mate? jk. yeah anyone will jump on a rumor - especially Matt Clark (his article titles are always misleading)

This reminds me of an article in a german game magazine about BO2 Zombies.

It said that Tranzit would be Nuketown.

That zombies doesn't have a backstory.

And something else... (that was embarrassing to read)

:evil:

do you say it's embarrassing to read because it was a leak, you can't remember it, or it's just too damn stupid? :lol:

This man is more confused than the people who think they'll get Nuketown Zombies for pre-ordering.

-facepalm-

this x 10,000

• Moderators

do you say it's embarrassing to read because it was a leak, you can't remember it, or it's just too damn stupid? :lol:

It was insanely stupid. And I can't remember it because I only did read the article once and then I never looked at it again. ^^

At least we know that stuff isn't true!! Where would we all be now if there was no backstory? Not here, for sure!!

As spammy as having a post consist of merely an image, you shouldn't make posts like that Electric. Joking about cancer can be offensive to a lot of people.

I don't really know what the hell I was thinking posting that and I apologize deeply to anybody I may have offended in the slightest. It was ignorant and rude of me and I can't express enough how much I regret posting that, regardless of whether or not I removed it.

On topic, I think we can all agree that this info holds no truth whatsoever. I mean, "you go underground and it's zombies but above ground is multiplayer!" yeeeeaaah.....,, no.

This is complete speculation, the guy who wrote it is just hoping by the looks of things.

i figured the least. feel free to lock the thread...

but if we keep it open, can we talk about how rad it would be to have an underground network under nuketown? or how insane the idea of having a multiplayer map that you start out playing multiplayer then you go underground and it's zombies ( :lol: )?

This is complete speculation, the guy who wrote it is just hoping by the looks of things.

but if we keep it open, can we talk about how rad it would be to have an underground network under nuketown? or how insane the idea of having a multiplayer map that you start out playing multiplayer then you go underground and it's zombies ( :lol: )?

I like the idea of a massive underground bunker system and I don't doubt that there is something like that present in the actual Map. It makes sense front logical perspective, and a gameplay perspective. It's too damn bad I won't effing get it since the hardened edition ran out less than a week before I went to get it. :evil:

I like the idea of a massive underground bunker system and I don't doubt that there is something like that present in the actual Map. It makes sense front logical perspective, and a gameplay perspective. It's too damn bad I won't effing get it since the hardened edition ran out less than a week before I went to get it. :evil:

Have you tried searching online? Are you willing to get the Prestige edition?