Possible hints in recent Nuketown video for zombies?

Hi, this is my first post on this neat forum, and I've noticed how large scale this Nuketown map has expanded in this recent Nuketown 2025 video:

XBTVkIxSx5o

But pausing at 0:06, you can see the wholeness of this new revised map. Can Nuketown Zombies possibly be this map, but with the fences/borders cut out, the whole Nuketown "city" becoming available for use, and tweaked around with zombie spawns, pack-a-punch rooms, teleporters, barricades, etc.?

Is this map large enough to be a Tranzit map on its own, or would it just be a large Survival map?

This really sparked my interest, and I would like to hear your responses. Thanks for hearing me out. :D

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

First things first; welcome to CoDz!!

My input on your idea is this:

Ascension was based on launch, but it was not a copy of it. It featured similar textures, atmosphere, features, etc., but no specific area was copied. This is for gameplay purposes. For similar reasons nuketown zombies will probably just share the same theme and features, not an identical layout. For example, how the heck are zombies supposed to get you of you are camping on a balcony?

If you are correct though, they will still have to make minor tweaks to prevent the gameplay failures like the one I mentioned above.

Edit: zombies incidentally have superman leg strength and can jump dozens of feet, so a balcony wouldn't be much of an issue, but you can still get my point.

Thanks for welcoming me! This forum is going really well so far for me!

As for your point, I can definitely see where you are coming from. They probably will make minor/major tweaks to the map, or possibly not even use that layout, but who said that it had to start at those two houses?? Maybe it could be somewhere else in that large panned out map :shock: . Also, in the first Black Ops, it didn't have more than that one street those main two houses were on, but this one is now seriously a nukeTOWN. It looks grand from what the video shows, so there very well could be a zombie map on this :D .

I like that idea, watching the aerial shot, i believe it will be half a tranzit* , going all the way back to the buildings, past the mall/expo and till the exploding plants. Obviously with a more apocaliptic background/decoration.

* i believe transit will have the size of call of the dead, shangrila and moon combined, maybe a little bigger but not farcry 2 let alone skyrim size...