~Scavenger~ New Perk Theory

I am surprised nobody pointed this out yet. It may not necessarily mean that we are getting scavenger as a perk, but there are still a multitude of other things this could point to.

In some of the gameplay footage you can see magazines from guns on the ground. I have a few theories on why this might be.

1. IMPROVED GRAPHICS/REALISTICNESS. Maybe once you discard a magazine it actually drops one on the ground, rather than it just vanishing like in previous titles. This would simply add to the realisticness of it.

2. AESTHETICS. Maybe there are simply magazines all over the place at the start, implying that a massive struggle took place there prior to our survivors arriving there.?

3. NEW MORE REALISTIC FEATURE. Maybe in black ops 2, in order to make it more realistic, when you reload a magazine that isn't empty, the unused rounds are lost. The mag falls to the ground where you must dig around for it later if you are desperate. Not too likely, but whatever.

4. SCAVENGER AS A PERK. Basically my idea for this is that you could buy a perk called, say, scavengerita. This beverage causes every 100th zombie killed by the player in possession of this perk to drop an item at will replenish a single magazine of each of your weapons.

I personally don't know which of these to believe. However I do believe that one or more are probably true. what do you guys think? Here is a video showing the shot which revealed these magazines for a split second.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=6YFHT0gpgB8

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope scavenger is not going to be a perk. That would kind of counter a lot of zombie strategy and lessen the "fear/hopeless" element when playing zombies. (The times when your ammo drops and you need to hope for a max ammo or worry about finding a new weapon.) If that was removed from the game then it seems like it might be too easy to survive.

I am surprised nobody pointed this out yet. It may not necessarily mean that we are getting scavenger as a perk, but there are still a multitude of other things this could point to.

In some of the gameplay footage you can see magazines from guns on the ground. I have a few theories on why this might be.

1. IMPROVED GRAPHICS/REALISTICNESS. Maybe once you discard a magazine it actually drops one on the ground, rather than it just vanishing like in previous titles. This would simply add to the realisticness of it.

They are very the same except the motherboards between the two. It's pretty much based on the game itself, and I see no change in the graphics.Though I see a change in of the game play. But then a bunch of mags will create lag due to the graphics settings. Pc and console not see different except the controls for key/mouse to controller, and features for pc.