Hear Thee, Hear Thee. I am finally a CoDz Member

PINNAZ

Hey CoDz SlayerZ! :twisted:

PINNAZ here, or Nathan as I am known to my Mother.

After many hours Slaying Zombitches, Reading up on the Zombie storyline & Scrolling through these forums, I have Finally decided (in the lead up to the release of Black Ops II Zombies) to become a member of 'callofdutyzombies.com'

(If you will so kindly allow me to join?)

I Still remember finishing the WaW campaign & thinking, "OK now to start the Veteran Campaign".......Oh no you won't!!!!

"What's this? I thought I drove them deep into the....."

"What are these beasts that are running wild on my TV?"

So after many hours slaying Zombies, finding a few EE in SNN & Der Riese, I was intrigued as to what is this all about?

And then I found this Awesome Community!!!!!

I have been Lurking for probably nearly 2 years through these forums, in search of putting the pieces together, to gather more of an idea on what this awesome story is about, and man, don't you guys know how to research!!

It is with great pleasure that I have now become a member & I hope to contibute my thoughts on this mysterious story, of what we call,

Call of Duty Zombies!

Happy Slaughtering & may the JUGG be with you!

Regards,

PINNAZ

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome Pinnaz!

I'm very happy you finally decided to join after lurking for entirely too long. It's clear you've got the strong passion and love for zombies. And I gotta say, it always makes me happy to see anyone ineterested in the storyline. Glad to have you join, and just in the nick of time.

Oh,and one of your other posts caught my eye. I like your train of thought, plus I'm always a sucker for references! ;)

Delivery #1 has arrived!

Delivery #1 contains this image:

"This here looks like it might be good for something."

Well, it looks similar. I don't know what the use of it is for?

I was looking at the image of delivery #1 and noticed the black straps look out of place, then I thought maybe it's a backpack. A 'portable power generator' (kind of like the 'hacker' as u said) where you can activate certain devices (perk machines (In TranZit, buy 2 different perks before turning on the power), PaP, etc.

Or......

It is a part of the wonder weapon at the end of the trailer. The 'buildables' as they desribed it. You collect & equip different pieces throughout the map/s.

Anyway, check out the link below from where I found this invention. This guy is amazing. Many modern day weapons which where never invented. "Steampunk"

http://macabre151.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24

Keep it up.

Shooter

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is up to do the moon easter egg? I have never done it before but I know how to do it and would like to get the achievements for it also. I seldom play moon and it's difficult to get to high rounds without doing the easter egg so my highest round is something like round 10. LOL I know. Please reply, looking forward to them!

Firstly PINNAZ/nathan WELCOME! Have fun and enjoy the forum! BTW liking the Darth Vader reference! (may the JUGG be with you :lol: )

Hey guys, just wondering if anyone is up to do the moon easter egg? I have never done it before but I know how to do it and would like to get the achievements for it also. I seldom play moon and it's difficult to get to high rounds without doing the easter egg so my highest round is something like round 10. LOL I know. Please reply, looking forward to them!

Hello & welcome to the forum!!!

You'd be better trying the Teammate finder page:

viewforum.php?f=13

You search for teams, participate in tournaments or search for a one off game.

Well this is a forum section where you can post a day, time, etc that you want to play zombies and you can see if anyone else is free and will join you. If you want to be like. Playing zombies in an hour, who wants to join? Perhaps someone will come on before that hour and see when it was posted and offer to join up.

Hope I could help & hope you find a partner!

To search for a EE it maybe best to do a "spur of the moment" game. :D

The Moon EE is worth it! Have fun! & welcome again!

Hey All,

Thanks heaps for the welcome so far. It's pretty awesome that some users (legends) posts that I have always enjoyed reading while I was lurking have replied to my Intro. Much Appreciated!

The reason I Lurked for so long was that when I downloaded WaW DLC & Black Ops 1 DLC, it was way after everything was figured out. or is it?None of my friends play, so I came here, to find so many cool stories,topics & threads were written.

But now, in the lead up to Black Ops II I thought, I'll sign up CoDz now.....

& I think I'm addicted... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

I also came across an original thread that carbon had made "Faces behind the avatar" & thought why isn't this stickied under the Introduction thread? Not that everyone wants to upload their Pics, but the two threads go hand in hand don't they?

XAvengedLullabyX

I had a look at your Art. It's pretty cool. Have you posted any of your art to CoDz?

Everyone, check it out - http://blueberyfiendxox.deviantart.com/

Oh, & thanks

for posting that in my intro. That was very relevant info I needed to receive. :lol:

Anyway thanks heaps guys & can't wait to bounce EE,theories & stories off of each other in the next couple of months.

Rock!!!!

Regards,

Nathan