New Zombie screenshot finds!

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the front of the bus??? Is it possible that this bus is upgradable?

Seems likely

The thing behind the zombies head seems interesting.

You'd need the eyes of a SCAVENGER to see that.

BUBARGATOOGHJGIUWJ!!!

SCAVENGERS!!! Farm... Bus Stop... WHAT IS IT YOU KNOW!!! :shock:

I posted this on another topic on the front page cause it has the location of the map on it, Can't say the hanford site name cause it's part of the certain info we can't talk about. Is a secret U.S. Government release of radioactive fission products on December 2–3, 1949, at the Hanford Site plutonium production facility.The project gets its name from the processing of uranium at Hanford. Due to the higher radioactivity involved, batch processing waited 83 to 101 days to allow the radioactive isotopes to decay. For the "cant say name" test, a batch was run with only a 16 day cooling period. The unfiltered exhaust from the production facility was therefore much more radioactive than during a normal batch.

I'm surprised no one has mentioned the front of the bus??? Is it possible that this bus is upgradable?

Surprised that everyone is ignoring your post. It's probably the biggest thing in the pictures and completely undiscussed still haha. (imaginary) brains to you ;).

So yea, looks like a scavenged (All caps @Liam?) front grill of an old train. For the users of google on this forum... #45 ;).

Surprised that everyone is ignoring your post. It's probably the biggest thing in the pictures and completely undiscussed still haha. (imaginary) brains to you ;).

So yea, looks like a scavenged (All caps @Liam?) front grill of an old train. For the users of google on this forum... #45 ;).

I did respond to his post, but my post disappeared somehow...Maybe we're on to something here ;)

It's possible that it is mule kick, but the emblem on the side looks completely different. FOUR GUNS ANYONE? :twisted:

Maybe more than 4 perks? :D

This brings up a topic I've discussed with some good friends about back on the NGT forums. EPerk (extra perk) allows you to have 5 perks instead of 4. Not a huge number, but can drastically change gameplay.

Definitely Mule kick, colour and shape are right.

Click the link (image too big wouldn't show) to see mule kick.

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb2 ... e_Kick.png

to be honest, i wouldn't say ANYTHING is definite.

and yes the color is right - but you can't deny that the shape of mule kick in BO is not smooth all across the top. Mule kick in black ops has a ridge on the top, while this is more cylindrical, but hey i'm not saying it's not mule kick though - I'm just trying to question status quo before assumptions become fact.