Jay's re-intro.

Mr. Jay

Hi, I'm Jay, once a regular on the forum.

A good friend on the forum and on PS3 lobbied for my return, as well as PMs from other dialy contributors asking for my participations to help drive for forum. Not sure what I can bring to the community, but here I am. To be honest I never really left, lurking from time to time, as well as skyping many others since my departure. The forum is lacking activities lately, and hopefully many big names will re-emerge.

To the new guys who have no clue to who Jay is, he was a regular poster from March until late July, left in frustration due to many great users MIA. Along with Tankeo and MLH they formed the three stooges of CODZ, or useless posts club due to their allegiance in the off topic section. Jay never posts anything extravagant in the story sections, or provide gamebreaking strategies, he has a reputation of being outside of the box thinking, creating new and inventive ways to connect.

With Black Ops 2 right around the corner, many big names will re-emerge, and hopefully guys I joined to root for will rejoin. The golden times of CODZ with legends like Eye, Superhands, Tom, Chopper, Rissole, Tac, and many other will sub-merge and become regulars again. Even Hoardkillrepeat and doggy 2, the community is better served with everyone's participation.

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol I still laugh at the whole "If you don't know me..." ramble, Jay. Everyone fucking knows you, you're not the unpopular guy. :P

That being said, I'm glad you pulled your ass out of the doggy forums, and back where it is needed most.

Welcome back! :3

And what's this? Ladies and meat bags, it's Jay's birthday today! :D

Dude, I've had an awesome day today, and this is still what made my day. So great to have you here again my friend. I've gotta say our boys in blue are coming through strong right now. Keep It up all you awesome donor members!

I'm about to drop something big Jay. It's gonna be a bit sloppy at first, but it should provide a reboot to the storyline discussion here on the forum. I'm glad you'll be here to see it :)

[tab][/tab]I'm glad to see you back! It is users like you, that make CoDz different than some other forums. Every forum that has a topic will cover the logistics behind it, but not all of them will actively try and connect the fellow enthusiasts of said topic quite like we do here at CoDz. And you Jay, you are one of the biggest contributors to that very process. Things will pick up around here, and when they do, I know Jay and many like him, will continue to make CoDz great.