New Zielinski Tweet

I don't know how many of you have seen, but Jimmy has a new tweet out. https://twitter.com/ZielinskiJimmy/stat ... 9422286848

In my opinion, this is telling me that it's almost time for the big zombie reveal. Why? He asks where is it going. Well the truck is in a turn lane and there is a sign to the left that you can only make out "Santa" on. Well, Treyarch is located in Santa Monica, CA. It looks like the 115 is about to be delivered there.

What do y'all think?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, this is telling me that it's almost time for the big zombie reveal. Why? He asks where is it going. Well the truck is in a turn lane and there is a sign to the left that you can only make out "Santa" on. Well, Treyarch is located in Santa Monica, CA. It looks like the 115 is about to be delivered there.

What do y'all think?

shwing.

Has anyone considered the possibility of the map being modern treyarch base? You could go through the zombies , mp, single player departments, and so much more! Maybe the truck is delivering the boards and 115 so they can zombify it!

I think you might be looking a tad too far into things IMO. Just seems like another hint that zombies is coming soon.

I honestly think it was only a joke tweet. I see things with 115 on them all the time. I saw a bag of frozen fish sticks with a 115 count, sometimes I look at the clock and it says 1:15. I think Jimmy might have been seeing one of those things. Now that we know the number 115 has significance, we look for it and notice it more.