Who made the Pack a Punch?

Again, if you do some reseach you may be suprised by what you find.

Start with Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard eye opener that one.

Oh here is a perfect moment for me to shamelessly plug my under-appreciated thread on Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard ,that I worked oh-so hard on. If you haven't already, you guys should go check it out ;)

viewtopic.php?f=67&t=21061

(I've been waiting along time for this moment .... yes)

Haha, me & Mixmasternut had a good old chat about H.R. Giger & how he says the Alien creature was channeled to him from some kind of entity.

Aleister Crowley did rituals to channel his book, the book of the law is it?

Giger did his own version called the Necronomicon.

These people of power believe they are doing Magic.

R.I.P CoDZL Epic times were had there....

Giger's art is basically art therapy for himself. The stuff you see in his art is the stuff he sees in his nightmares every night.

Aleister Crowley ghost penned "The Book of the Law" after a ritual encounter with a God named "Aiwass" inside one of the Great Pyramids of Egypt. He said Aiwass channeled through him when he wrote it. Every word in the book is only one or two syllables long.

Aliester Crowley's definition of magick: The Science and Art of causing Change to occur in conformity with Will

When you internalize that definition, you start to see the effects of magick all around you (especially in Art).

The Nazis explored their own occult history, (Just look at Captain America, Thor & Avengers). Rituals, Dark magic.

Part of the reason I'm back into comic books now is because of all the occult references in them. That stuff was way over my head as a kid, but very much in my face as an adult. For instance, this past weekend I was re-reading The Incredible Hulk #180 & 181 (first appearance of Wolverine), and noticed for the first time it had a thinly veiled Golden Dawn reference in it made by a sorceress who had horns on her head and worked a transmutation spell. That's just the latest example I've noticed. I could go on and on and on with other examples of how occultism is used in comic books...

Now I'm going on a tangent, so I'll end my post here

- Mix

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a kind of Magic then...

Sort of. Since we have a partial understanding of how it works, that makes it NOT magic and instead technology.

FFS, we are dealing with Zombies.

This in fact is not a bad thing. I've been beating the occult drum for god (haha) knows how long.

Yes. And I think you're inserting your own interests and/or beliefs into a game that will cater them but not necessarily revolve around them.

Haha, me & Mixmasternut had a good old chat about H.R. Giger & how he says the Alien creature was channeled to him from some kind of entity.

None of those guys are related to the Zombies storyline. Treyarch may have done research to create their game, but that's pretty much as far as it goes.

Aleister Crowley did rituals to channel his book, the book of the law is it?

Giger did his own version called the Necronomicon.

These people of power believe they are doing Magic.

The Nazis explored their own occult history, (Just look at Captain America, Thor & Avengers). Rituals, Dark magic.

Actually, they searched in vain for it.

Hitler & Himmler were no different. Richtofen, Maxis & all group 935 would have been into this stuff.

No. Hitler also had an interest in technology, trying to create a superweapon to win the war. The occult thing was his side business. He was primarily entertained by technology, which is why he funded so many groups, such as the fictional Group 935.

They succeeded by breaking into the Aether dimension, which I see as a hell dimension.

More people tend to view it as a dimension between life and death.

Then we have the song Nightmare, the devils show.

A good amount of storyline theorists know to NEVER use songs as evidence ever. Why? Songs are basically poetry put to a beat. Regardless of what the poetry says, you should never use it as a reference, because even the most studied literature experts can disagree on their true meanings.

Satan, Lucifer, Baal, Nimrod, the Devil, El Diablo, Cucuy, Oni.

It is his magic. The blackest magic of all. Blood magic.

Richtofen once talked of a quota to fill...

Then the soul collection on Moon for a sacrifice, again see the song.

Sam's quotes on Moon indicated the darkness that lies in waiting.

The Richtofen shrine in Shangri-La would have been used for HUMAN sacrifice, the villagers children probably. Exactly where the PAP sits.

In Der Riese, Sam & Maxis thought to be Sacrificed in the MDT, exactly where the PAP is sat once again.

Kino the Faust connection. Deals with the devil.

Finally some actual evidence. These are things which support your theory, which make it an existable theory. However, I do not support this theory because I think the evidence it falls upon is thin.

Actually on second thought... I'm not so sure this is quantifiable evidence either. Sam's quote is ominous, but just that. Even if what she were saying were true and unexaggerated and to be taken literally, then it doesn't mean it had any interference with the storyline, just that she was referencing its existence. Sacrifice has no connection with the Pack-A-Punch. Maxis and Samantha used MTD A, not the MDT Mainframe. They were in the dog testing laboratories section. Again, no connection with the Pack-A-Punch. As for Kino, like I said, allusions. Think about it the opposite way. If a game had religious people, that does not necessarily means that there is going to be divine intervention from God.

Is this all just my own opinion?

Regards Alpha.

No, you have your supporters.

Oh here is a perfect moment for me to shamelessly plug my under-appreciated thread on Aleister Crowley, Jack Parsons, L. Ron Hubbard ,that I worked oh-so hard on. If you haven't already, you guys should go check it out ;)

http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/view ... 67&t=21061

(I've been waiting along time for this moment .... yes)

I looked at it... I just really don't buy in to that kind of stuff. I think you have had excellent work, but I don't agree with the majority of your work.

I'm just going to leave it at this as we just seem to be going in circles. This is not an attack on your theories Alpha, your work over the past years speaks for itself and you shouldn't feel the need to defend your ideas if that's what your intentions are. To put it simply, I know you know your shit. But the point is this: Facts are facts. They are undeniable the truth, and these are simply not that. I mean just look at how off topic we've got from the original question of who created the pack-a-punch. Facts do not need such a long, drawn-out explanation, theories do.

[tab][/tab]It's like the whole "Was Maxis shot in the last Moon radio?". There's plenty of support to say he was, but there's nothing that says it for sure, so we can never call it fact. Unless something is found that shows undeniable he was the one that was shot at, we will never call it a fact. The same applies here unfortunately. Facts are undeniable.

I don't think any amount of evidence will satisfy you guys on this issue.

Some just don't want to believe.

I have no problem saying that Satan is behind this games plot.

All the songs aside from "Won't back down" have meaning towards the plot you should know this by now.

AX7 sing from Richtofen's perspective. So if you look at that song you have many answers.

I really don't think people understand the forces at play here.

For a start Masons/Illuminati I don't care what you say these people in the real world are Satanic. There is no doubt.

Treyarch knew this would surface when involving the Illuminati Masonic links.

Richtofen Quotes from SNN World At War:

"I am all powerful"

"I am a god"

"The hounds of Hell are knocking on our door"

"Yes my masters, one more dies in your service"

"The Doctor is pleased. Wunderwaffe, I've missed you"

"Do you hear it? Talking to me"

"I was told to do that by them!"

"The Illuminati, I WORK FOR THEE"

"Come to me my pretty ones"

"Come demons, embrace your death"

"Oh that rock, it must be where Element 115 comes from"

"Yes we are refilled, thank you dark one"

"I have more medicine for my patients"

"The voices are getting louder"

"By the power of the Illuminati I will destroy you all now"

"Yes Nikolai, do you feel his presences now?"

"Your training well my student"

"The Illuminati will be pleased with you Nikolai"

"Help me they are displeased, death calls my name"

"No, I'm not ready for Hell! I've got nothing to wear"

"Good! The service to the Illuminati can continue"

"The box of pleasure mocks me"

"Arh, the mother of all handguns, the Illuminati will be so proud"

"Let us dance together in the fires of Hell"

"This kills them too quickly, but I will enjoy it, thank you Illuminati"

"The Doctor can now fill his quota"

"No, the voices, STOP"

"The wunderwaffe DG-2! My greatest invention"

Dr. Edward Richtofen - The Shi No Numa Rising Sun facility Zombie outbreak

What is the theme here?

Regards, Alpha.

I don't think any amount of evidence will satisfy you guys on this issue.

Some just don't want to believe.

That is quite frankly insulting. Shooter respectfully proposed to agree to disagree, but you instead propose that you are right and we are forever wrong? Every bit of evidence you give is just subjective. It is called a THEORY for a reason.

Your belief is not all-encompassing. It has strengths, weaknesses, and the lack of enough compelling evidence to be considered a fact, just like any other theory. In fact, your theory, being the largest of what I consider meta-physical theories, is based almost entirely on non-facts.

Alpha, believe what you will, but try to have a little humility.

Note: The storyline has changed drastically since W@W.

"The Illuminati will never get their hands on me again." - Richtofen. Kino Der Toten, after picking up a Raygun.

I'm just going to say it, the Illumnati is no longer apart of the story at this point. Notice how there are zero references to the Illumnati in any of the BO maps? You could say the Eye of Providence on Ascension is proof, but even that can be interpreted multiple ways as the Eye of Providence has many meanings. Satan could still be a possibility, but even saying he's connected to the story in BO is a stretch. We've gone from a story in W@W based on the Illuminati, Hell, Peter etc, to a much different story in BO based on Aether, Vril, Casimir, and Richtofen's Grand Scheme. Treyarch has gone in another direction with the story from the W@W days. When it comes to their quotes in regards to the overall storyline, they must be taken with a grain of salt IMO.

Ok, now I swear I'm done. Hope there's no feelings hurt here :?

Is there anything that points to it not being invented by Maxis and/or Richtofen? It's first appearance is on Der Reise where the Wonderwaffe, Monkeys, and Teleporter was invented... I know it doesn't outright say they didn't invent it but why wouldn't it be implied due to the other inventions and the facility?

I might have missed something so I apologize but it just makes sense to me it'd be invented by the same people who made the wonder weapons.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Administrators

Is there anything that points to it not being invented by Maxis and/or Richtofen? It's first appearance is on Der Reise where the Wonderwaffe, Monkeys, and Teleporter was invented... I know it doesn't outright say they didn't invent it but why wouldn't it be implied due to the other inventions and the facility?

I might have missed something so I apologize but it just makes sense to me it'd be invented by the same people who made the wonder weapons.

"Pack. A. Punch... Curious." - perk_packa_see_00

"Hmm, looks like it needs power somehow." - perk_packa_see_01

Two quotes by Richtofen in Der Riese that suggest he has no knowledge of the Pack-A-Punch. Yes, he also says similar things about the teleporter and acts like he knows nothing of it, but he always revokes those comments by saying something like, "First, we must connect these two... I mean what does this do?" He did not do that with the Pack-A-Punch.