Collectors edition confirmed & Prestige edition information?

"What's it like creating hit video games? Find out. Enter for your chance to win a tour of Treyarch Studios, a multiplayer session with developers, and a swag bag with a signed Collectors Edition Care Package of COD: Black Ops II. And, of course, there's more."

Via the Black Ops 2 wave 3 preorder bonus.

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I mean I figured the Collector's Editions were already known to exist. Just exact details haven't been announced. Look for info at Pax this weekend.

They're usually pretty tight lipped about it, this is just a confirmation and I know there had been a lot of questions about it around the forum which is why I posted :)

And I don't think cod does pax prime, they were absent the past two years.

This is somewhat like the Battlefield 4 "reveal" where another company included info about a product that wasn't supposed to be known yet. Either way, I wonder what bonuses will come with the upgraded editions? Perhaps the rotocopter? Or maybe something more smaller if they don't do the prestige edition of the game.

This is somewhat like the Battlefield 4 "reveal" where another company included info about a product that wasn't supposed to be known yet. Either way, I wonder what bonuses will come with the upgraded editions? Perhaps the rotocopter? Or maybe something more smaller if they don't do the prestige edition of the game.

I'd like elite to be included, maybe some concept art and a little token like the medal that was in the Blops hardened edition.

Tonight at the Gamestop managers conference details of the Prestige edition surfaced. This is not confirmed by Activision, yet.

Black Ops 2 Prestige edition:

-Remote-controled UAV Flyer (presumably modeled after the Quadrotor Drone).

-Exclusive in-game upgrades.

-Exclusive Zombie Maps.

-Nuketown 2025.

-Comes packaged in replica care package

The hardened edition was not specifically mentioned, but is expected to get fully detailed later.

Tonight at the Gamestop managers conference details of the Prestige edition surfaced. This is not confirmed by Activision, yet.

Black Ops 2 Prestige edition:

-Remote-controled UAV Flyer (presumably modeled after the Quadrotor Drone).

-Exclusive in-game upgrades.

-Exclusive Zombie Maps.

-Nuketown 2025.

-Comes packaged in replica car package

The hardened edition was not specifically mentioned, but is expected to get fully detailed later.

You wanna edit that into main post?

I think someone might have beat me to this but please edit if someone did but heres what could probably be the "collectors Edition" or something else but who knows, if it is it could hint at just how big the "UAV flyer" might be and they just posted this on the official call of duty black ops page