Dubstep in Black Ops 2 Zombies?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the embargo is now up in the UK, I will start posting small amounts, but I won't reveal anything major until the embargo lifts everywhere.

Skrillex was removed from Green Run in the last title update.

Wait and see what the new song is.

I wonder why haha. Too much backlash or?

I've heard a small amount of Dubstep on Plaza (Multiplayer) though it's only in certain parts of the level.

• Administrators

Wow, that's the dumbest thing ever. Bummer Treyarch, was looking forward to some Skrillex.

I wasn't! I saw some leaked gameplay of the skrillex song, and honestly, it was awful... Not awful as in didn't fit with the atmosphere, I mean the song it's self was absolute crap...

Yeah I heard the song and wasn't a fan either, I'm just someone who hates when a person backs out on something that was already announced, so I wasn't happy to hear they took it out almost solely on the reason they said it'd be there. I'm a huge dubstep fan, find the right song and it can go very well with an intense match of zombies. Not so intense? Eh, maybe you can turn on some chillstep :P