Just call me Shooter

"Oh great, another Intro thread!" :x

:lol: Now that we got that out of way, bare with me. I'll try to make this short and sweet and try not to ramble too much.

To be completely honest, I spend just as much time replying to other people's post that I do on my own. I like to include as much details I can with my responses if it's possible, so I tend to over do it a bit sometimes haha.

I've loved CoDz since the first day I came here. I originally signed up to participate in the Ascension Easter Egg discussion, but ended up falling in love with the place. I had always viewed the site, but never signed up to post stuff. I learned quickly it was the people that make this place what it is. It truly is a hard thing to come by on forums. I've only experienced this much friendliness and all around good attitude on another automotive forum I was apart of some time ago. Another thing that drew me in was the fact you could talk so openly with the admins and founder so easily. It really makes it feel like family here. Everyone brings something different to the table in some way. Individually we are stong.But when we unite, there is truly nothing we can't do. No clue we cant decipher, no record we can't break, no Easter Egg we can't solve.

Resident Evil was always one of the best series growing up playing the original Playstation. I'll never forget Jill and Chris Valentine from RE1, or the first time I saw the Licker cutscene from RE2 with Leon and Claire.

Oh great I'm rambling.

Well I'll finish this up now and tell you a little bit about me. I'm 24 years old, live in the suburbs right outside Chicago. Im huge into sports and cars. I love hanging with my buddies in my free time and just chilling and playing video games. Music is also a huge part of my life. I love going to concerts. I'm a huge fan of Hip Hip, Rock and Alternative, and Blues/Folk Rock. I love absolutely all types of music except the occasional techno song. I'm a really easy going guy, and just a chill dude to talk to. Feel free to send me a friend request on XBL or Skype. I'd love to get to know the rest of you better!

XBL: oStonedShootero

On to the threads. If you get a minute, check them out. Leave some comments.

Actually, let me take one last minute to thank two CoDz members in particular:

Tac: I've learned everything about the story from you Tac. From your "Time and Location of All Zombie Maps", to your radio transcripts, to a hundered other threads you've written. But it really all changed after our work together on the Timeline thread (Which we will still be updating). I learned so much from you from all the conversations we've had together. And it now continues to this day. Perhaps that's why I see you as my twin here on CoDz. I learned it all from you. Can't wait to see what else we'll be able to come up with this upcoming Zombies season! ;)

Eye: What can I say Eye, except what I've already said. I wouldn't be here without you. If it weren't for your message in March, I may have never returned. For those unaware, I was an extremely active member here at CoDz up until December. A promation at work ended up getting in the way and I lost my time for everything, including CoDz. I had only crept from time to time to see who was there and what was happening. But then one day Eye randomly messaged me. He told me I should really get back into it. With some more free time opening up, I was able to start getting back on and posting again. The itch was back and stronger than ever now. I regret ever leaving, and wish I didn't ever have to, but I can assure anyone that's doubtful that I won't be making that mistake again. I'm CoDz for life, and will be til it's dying day. I'll still wake up every morning and go straight to my phone to view the active topics, eyes still crusted from the sleep. I'm an addict, and CoDz is the only fix. I need it to live. I breathe CoDz. I bleed CoDz. If it weren't for Eye, I wouldn't be here and able to say this with such confidence. I thank you Eye, from the bottom of my zombie loving, CoDz bleeding heart. :D

I love CoDz, and everyone that is apart of the CoDz family. I thank you all.

Thanks guys!

Shooter

Here some of my better threads:

And I leave you with this.

oh8zcbC_Dcw

"Life goes by so fast

You only want to do what you think is right

Close your eyes and then it's past;

Story of my life"

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You have been somewhat a mystery until now. A very valuable member of the community.

I concur with much of your speech about the community, also relate to you about zombie movies and resident evil. My very favorite zombie movies is the recent dawn of the dead, taken place inside of a mall. The movies taught us much about the games, selfishness will get everyone killed. I remember my sophomore year in college, starting resident evil 2 in Friday afternoon, taking turns with my roommate non stop until Sunday afternoon. Play Leon then replay with Claire.

I'm also big on vehicles. Current behind a G37X as my everyday car and a 2011 Z4 35is as my summer car. It was my wife's preference among many we test drove, and to this day very happy with it. Always loved the new Audi look and even considered the S5 convertible 3.0 super charged.

In end, very glad to have you on board. Happy shooting.

There used to be another shooter around these parts, I think his name was stunnedshooter or something like that lol. You were one of the names I remember from my time as a lurker (well over a year before I signed up) and it's members like you that made me want to sign up in the first place. It doesnt seem right to welcome you to codz so i guess... Welcome to codz

You know dude, you're all heart about CoDz and zombies, and your writing shows it. I can really connect with that kind of passion, undying and relentless. Thanks so much for the kind words, and I can't help but think that the PM I sent was me giving back to you. Here's a cheesy story incoming.

And in seeing Shooter so firmly throw out thread after thread, I kind of realized that being a large, cool part of the community was possible, that maybe I did actually know something about zombies that people wanted to hear. Sure enough, I tried something out and it worked. Shooter, you were a name on the forum that inspired me. And hey, today I still see you as someone who really knows what he's doing, so thanks. Thanks for just doing you. I owed you. I think we're even now.

:)

[tab][/tab]Well, that's about all I have to say, my friend. It's been a real pleasure and I hope we can both continue to contribute to the forum in a greater capacity than before. I'll see you around, bro.

Ehj~

• Administrators

Welcome to Co.... no. Uhm, Happy your.... no that's not right either. Oh, I got it. I LOVE YOU BRO! :lol: It's been a long time since we sat back and made a thread together and I can;t wait to restart our old one, it's been an absolute pleasure working with you and getting to know you on a more personal level. I can't thank you enough for the kind words and can't help but reiterate the fact that you are one of my favorite people on the site, always there for me if I need you and always using your head. I can't wait to work with you in the upcoming Zombies season as the site explodes into an epic amount of greatness with contributions from the one and only Shooter. ;)