"4 Z 4 (4v4)" Gamemode Confirmed From Mark Lamia

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UMG MR DALEK JAI DEE IS HERE! I WATCH CHUR VIDS ALWAYS! I IS SUBBED! Sorry. Went a'bit crazy. :oops: Anyway; i like the idea. I'm a'bit worried about this though. If you have to share points with your clan, what will happen with idiots in the clan? They will do stuff you don't want them to do. Such as, repeated box uses?

UMG MR DALEK JAI DEE IS HERE! I WATCH CHUR VIDS ALWAYS! I IS SUBBED! Sorry. Went a'bit crazy. :oops:

Just a little bit late there. :P

Anyways, I'm pumped for it. Black Ops 2 is going to innovate on all fronts, be it campaign, multiplayer, or Zombies. The more I think about this game, the more excited I get. And sad (still 5 months away!!!!!!).

I was looking into buying elite for the map packs and clicked a link on the xbox dash somewhere, the screen it took me to said choose your subscription but with only one option being Call of Duty Elite. Not saything this is confirmation but it may be implying that there will be multiple versions of CoDElite.

Yeah, I don't think he was talking about ELITE when he mentioned zombie clans. He referred to them as something people already have, and unless I completely missed something in ELITE, I haven't seen anything about zombie clans.

Well I'm guessing they wouldn't put out any elite zombie clan related info until the game actually came out, but I might be wrong. Anyway hasn't multiplayer zombies already been confirmed, actually scratch that it was...

Click link and go to about 6:37:00 he says it clear as day there is a zombies versus mode.

4z4 huh. Well there are only so many things they could do with this.

1)One group trying to live longer and get more points than the other, on duplicate maps.(The same map, just cloned and used side by side.)

2)Both groups are on the same map at the same time. Both groups are going against zombies, but if you die you become a zombie and can attack either group. No respawns. The game ends when everyone is a zombie.

3)Both teams shoot each other to try and win, and when someone dies they turn into zombies. No respawns. The game ends when everyone is a zombie.

4) Survivors vs. Zombies. (I can picture an overwatch control, similar to Strike Force)

There probably is more, but I can't think of any at the time. Just food for thought.

• Administrators

It's team deathmatch with 4 players against 4 players, with a horde of zombies thrown in the middle. Lamia has talked about this before.

Yeah I was thinking that he'd confirmed this already, at least I wasn't the only one thinking it.