Machinima Talks Zombies with Lamia

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great, was looking for this!

Here's a brief summary of the zombies talk:

"So what I can tell you right now is that its back, its bigger and more ambitious than ever. the world is huge. If you love that old, co-op survival feel, it's there and it's great. But also, we've got competitive modes, so start getting your zombies clan together because we're bringing that all together. And if you think about it, it's running in the multiplayer engine so you guys at machinima should now what that means, and it opens alot for zombies."

Then he calls over Hank Kiersey for the zombie apocalypse, and they talk about what guns would be good for zombies. Hank then goes over to a wall and does one of his famous wall stand push up clap things.

So basically, Lamia says:

- the 4 player survival "classic" mode will come back

- the map will be the biggest yet

- he also alluded to "zombie clans" which could very likely mean zombie clans will be included in ELITE!

-

• Administrators

For those who don't wish to watch the video, here is what he says. He confirms a wave base mode and wave system that is currently in place, but they "are doing more." He says to start Zombies clans right now because we'll have versus modes, and "it'll be awesome." He then stresses the fact that it's on the MP engine so it is good to think about the kinds of things that could be done. They say that their choice for weapons in a real apocalypse is a shotgun, perhaps a nod to the poster.

Oh darn, Bob beat me to it. Whatever, here was my take :D

• Administrators

I didn't think of that, put I think that it is possible, and that would be epic. As for the machinima part, I think he was implying how they are all into MP so they would understand the best the implications of making it on the MP engine, so he may have been insinuating it. Good thinking ;)

Hmmm...Lamia asked hank about which gun he would use in a zombie apocalypse and he mentioned the 870 pump action remington. Remember he's one of the military consultants for CoD so could that maybe hint at that gun being in the game?

870 remington pump action shotgun.

• Administrators

Hmmm...Lamia asked hank about which gun he would use in a zombie apocalypse and he mentioned the 870 pump action remington. Remember he's one of the military consultants for CoD so could that maybe hint at that gun being in the game?

[ Image ]

870 remington pump action shotgun.

I'm thinking it may be the weapon on the poster.

I am unable to see the video and cannot find it elsewhere, but it sounds interestin so I would appreciate if anyone could show me a link to it. Thanks in advance.

I'm not really sure what the issue is :( I can see the video just fine. Maybe it is the network you are on?