Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

HOLY SNAP APPLE YOU'RE RIGHT WEEZLE!

http://www.bit.ly/ofyourkidney

leads to

http://callofdutyzombies.com/REDACTED/

[ Image ]

22 mins to go!! :o

yep. And, hey, whadda ya know?? The site is going to shambles in the few minutes before a complete overhaul! Didn't see that coming! /sarcasm

BBCode is messing up, the homepage is gone, the site is taking forever to load... But at least it will be good when the new layout propagates :D

I mean don't get me wrong it was fun.

And why do you keep editing my posts? It's not my fault that y'all left a url open that links straight to a picture. At least message me and tell me why.

It was our bad that's why. We just want to try our hardest to patch the mistake we made in keeping this a surprise. Sorry!

The staff thought this would be a fun idea to get the community to work together it might not be significant like gknova6, but it was fun to tease. Hope you guys had fun!

Yeah it was nice thing from you guys.

Had fun doing it. :)

First one was:

The new theme will launch today.

And picture of Chicken Caesar salad.

Second one was:

"GOOD, OL, FASHIONED, IRISH, BEATBASH"

Third one was:

Give me that monkeyword nikolai.

Some one updated my post adding link to KEY word. Giving this image:

[ Image ]

wrong on the second one, i found the cryptic alphabet he used for it and there is no "g" or "o" or "f" and there was 2 "J"s and 2 "k"s and a "Q" and the list goes on, check the second page where i posted what the symbols translate too. they are a bunch of gibberish letters.

First one was:

The new theme will launch today.

And picture of Chicken Caesar salad.

Second one was:

"GOOD, OL, FASHIONED, IRISH, BEATBASH"

Third one was:

Give me that monkeyword nikolai.

Some one updated my post adding link to KEY word. Giving this image:

[ Image ]

wrong on the second one, i found the cryptic alphabet he used for it and there is no "g" or "o" or "f" and there was 2 "J"s and 2 "k"s and a "Q" and the list goes on, check the second page where i posted what the symbols translate too. they are a bunch of gibberish letters.

He was 100% correct and all the emails have been cracked, this was a mini game set up by the staff to get the community involved in the launch of our new forum theme.