DARPA = Tacitus?

The DOD calls this exchange: Operation Mickey Mouse.

http://occupycorporatism.com/?p=4489

Susanne Posel, Editor

occupycorporatism.com

The Department of Defense uses Disney World and Disney Land as Beta testing laboratories. These labs are a testing ground for how to properly control a population without their knowledge. According to the DOD website, they have been studying Disney Amusement parks for control measures and implementation of those measures without the general population knowing. And the best part, no one suspects a thing.

The DOD calls this exchange: Operation Mickey Mouse.

The use of biometric fingerprint scanners to associate visitors with their park tickets.

“It’s essentially a technology upgrade,” said Kim Prunty, spokeswoman for Walt Disney World. The new scanner, like the old finger geometry scanner, “takes an image, identifies a series of points, measures the distance between those points, and turns it into a numerical value.” She added, “To call it a fingerprint is a little bit of a stretch”

The new machines scan one fingertip for its fingerprint information. Prunty said the company does not store the entire fingerprint image, but only numerical information about certain points.

Privacy advocates became predictably infuriated over the new technology:

“The lack of transparency has always been a problem,” said Lillie Coney, associate director of the Electronic Privacy Information Center, who added that Disney’s use of technology “fails a proportionality test” by requiring too much personal information for theme park access.

“What they’re doing is taking a technology that was used to control access to high-level security venues and they’re applying it to controlling access to a theme park,” Coney said.

The use of facial recognition technology on Disney cruise ships

Facial recognition is also used to sort out the vast numbers of photos that are taken on the ship and on Disney’s private Castaway Cay Island. Professional photographers take pictures of kids and their families, with and without characters. Passengers do not pay to have their photo taken unless they subsequently want to purchase the pictures. Traditionally, this meant either presenting various coded vouchers that flagged up the photo, or passengers had to search through reams of photos to find themselves. Now, using facial recognition technology (in a similar way to Facebook’s new photo tag application) the system is able to sort all the photos of that person, which can be viewed at leisure in the passenger’s own personalized album.

Within the Disney amusement complex and cruise ships, a separate monetary system is employed. Cash is replaced by a card that is issued to the customer. The value of that card is set at the beginning of the cruise or trip to the park. This type of programming furthers the idea that cash is obsolete and worthless than the digital card (similar to the push of debit cards from the majority of banks nation wide).

The purpose of collecting data on the general public

Through information services, The Department of Defense is given all the data Disney theme parks collect on their customers. The DOD uses this data to understand the general public better in terms of mind controlling and brainwashing techniques. And since Disney complies with this request readily, there is a plethora of information transferred between the Corporation and the Government. This information is analysed and perfected by the Disney compound through the small cities Disney has created. Though this seems harmless, every time you visit this theme park, you are willingly giving away your personal information and rights to powers that ultimately do not have your best interests in mind.

Just be aware that you are being watched and tracked on your next Disney vacation..

Sources:

http://www.defense.gov/news/newsarticle.aspx?id=60615

http://www.securitypronews.com/news/sec ... World.html

http://www.planetbiometrics.com/article-details/i/504/

This is for you OSS related to that Darpa pdf on codz:

http://acl.ldc.upenn.edu/H/H86/H86-1003.pdf

I. The TACITUS project is funded by the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency

under Office of Naval Research contract N00014-85-C-0013, as part of the Strategic Computing

program.

I'll move this later.

Regards Alpha.

I posted it here originally:

http://callofdutyzombielabs.proforums.o ... .php?t=930

But this needs more coverage...

I thought it was an awesome if not scary find by TheOnlyShapeshifter on that PDF file.

If you are here DARPA/NSA agents show yourselves. jk, or is it? :?

Regards Alpha

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the full document on that TACITUS Project:

http://newdesign.aclweb.org/anthology-new/J/J86/J86-3006.pdf

I think that the whole Aircraft thing is an obvious nod to DARPA.

I mean DARPA has been researching in advanced avionics for quite sometime. Everything from Stealth drones to scramjets. DARPA even helped Boeing and General Atomics in creating the Avenger drone.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/General_Atomics_Avenger

and another modern UAV replacing the RQ 170 and other old recon drones, the Phantom Ray

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_Phantom_Ray

Developed by the Boeing Phantom Works, the Phantom Ray is based on the X-45C prototype aircraft[5] that Boeing originally developed for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA)/U.S. Air Force/U.S. Navy Joint-Unmanned Combat Air System (J-UCAS) program. However, Phantom Ray is not aimed at any particular program or competition.[6]

Being an aircraft enthusiast, I like where this is going 8-)

http://www.engadget.com/tag/DARPA/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/04/darp ... enade-wie/

DARPA's just put up a pretty interesting job posting... if you're the wary-of-our-future-being-controlled-by-robots type, anyway. The call involves a new research and development program called ARM. Basically, DARPA's looking to build a robot that can use its arms to dexterously and autonomously grasp objects. The quote from the job posting which is raising eyebrows around here says that the bot should be able to "hold an inert grenade with one hand, and pull the pin with the other hand" without any direction from humans. Now, we're not really trying to hit the alarmist angle, and we're all for advancements in robot tech... but it seems to us we'd have less to worry about if the job posting had said "should be able to hold a kitten in one hand, and pet it with the other." Right guys?

d2D71CveQwo

nUQsRPJ1dYw

4oMTKuzc__M

These are not limited to the ground.

Given the year 2027 stated by FPSrussia, would it not be wise to also discuss cybernetics:

ViL4bAUGuGY

How long until these things are everywhere?

How long is it until man & machine become one?

Oh & thanks @xFaTaLx RaMpAgE.

Regards Alpha.

http://www.engadget.com/tag/DARPA/

http://www.engadget.com/2010/02/04/darp ... enade-wie/

DARPA's just put up a pretty interesting job posting... if you're the wary-of-our-future-being-controlled-by-robots type, anyway. The call involves a new research and development program called ARM. Basically, DARPA's looking to build a robot that can use its arms to dexterously and autonomously grasp objects. The quote from the job posting which is raising eyebrows around here says that the bot should be able to "hold an inert grenade with one hand, and pull the pin with the other hand" without any direction from humans. Now, we're not really trying to hit the alarmist angle, and we're all for advancements in robot tech... but it seems to us we'd have less to worry about if the job posting had said "should be able to hold a kitten in one hand, and pet it with the other." Right guys?

d2D71CveQwo

nUQsRPJ1dYw

4oMTKuzc__M

These are not limited to the ground.

Given the year 2027 stated by FPSrussia, would it not be wise to also discuss cybernetics:

ViL4bAUGuGY

How long until these things are everywhere?

How long is it until man & machine become one?

Oh & thanks @xFaTaLx RaMpAgE.

Regards Alpha.

Wow that's crazy they can make a legged robot run that fast. Sent a shiver down my spine though cause it reminded me of the 'Mechanical Hound' from Farenheit 451.

and it seems like DARPA is going Skynet.

Oh @about what xFaTaLx RaMpAgE said, I tried to give you brains, a few times, and it keeps telling me I must spread them first -__-

The mechanical elephant: Frustrated by a lack of decent tarmac in the jungle, as was evident during the Vietnam war, DARPA sought to create a mechanical elephant. Its vision of high-tech Hannibal piloting them through the forest never came true. It is alleged that when the director heard of the plan he scrapped the “damn fool” project immediately in the hope no one would hear about it.

Giant robot elephants for kill streaks in Black Ops 2? I think yes.

Wow, nice finds here.

It would be awesome if Tacitus is a Government Organization of (possibly America) or a secret world government agency that is DARPA, but with a different name.

---

The stuff I've heard they have done is incredible, and so sophisticated that I'm not surprised that they could be storing every human beings facial recognition software and personal data in a database, scary but... you never know.

---

Anyway, I've noticed HAARP was funded by DARPA, and we know that the note in Shi No Numa talks about Element 115 powering HAARP, which I originally thought was setup to be a "broadcast tower" or "numbers station" to control zombies, but now i'm thinking that if TACITUS is DARPA, they might be going on a futuristic society where HAARP is built by TACITUS...

---

hmmm either way I was nervous about Treyarch going into the future, but if they can connect it to Zombies and incorporate some of the conspiracy theories about what kind of shit DARPA has made, it won't be so bad. After all it is Treyarch and they haven't disappointed me yet :mrgreen:

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared

You can't Black ops without mind control, like fish without chips. Not that I link fish.... anyways nice finds. What if all this mind control stuff goes beyond governments, I'm talking about the illuminati who have been a theme in zombies mostly. I even found a link to some nazi organisation but it has been completely disregarded but still I like where this is going.

You can't Black ops without mind control, like fish without chips. Not that I link fish.... anyways nice finds. What if all this mind control stuff goes beyond governments, I'm talking about the illuminati who have been a theme in zombies mostly. I even found a link to some nazi organisation but it has been completely disregarded but still I like where this is going.

I agree with you 100% on that:

New Illuminati CoDz thread link by myself...

Check that link out for the Illuminati angle in Black Ops II.

Here is the quote as it is relevant to this topic now you have mentioned it:

New illuminati: A Voice Only You Can Hear: DARPA's Sonic Projector.

Nexusilluminati Link...

Imagine a weapon that creates sound that only you can hear. Science fiction? No, this is one area that has a very solid basis in reality.

The Air Force has experimented with microwaves that create sounds in people’s head (which they’ve called a possible psychological warfare tool), and American Technologies can "beam" sounds to specific targets with their patented HyperSound (and yes, I’ve heard/seen them demonstrate the speakers, and they are shockingly effective).

Sound Now the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is jumping on the bandwagon with their new "Sonic Projector" program:

The goal of the Sonic Projector program is to provide Special Forces with a method of surreptitious audio communication at distances over 1 km.

Sonic Projector technology is based on the non-linear interaction of sound in air translating an ultrasonic signal into audible sound.

The Sonic Projector will be designed to be a man-deployable system, using high power acoustic transducer technology and signal processing algorithms which result in no, or unintelligible, sound everywhere but at the intended target.

The Sonic Projector system could be used to conceal communications for special operations forces and hostage rescue missions, and to disrupt enemy activities.

Here’s the question of the day: if the military were to beam voices into somebody’s head, what would they say?

We know MJ-12 are concidered to be under the Illuminati umbrella, MJ-12 would be linked to DARPA also as other have stated:

Hey Alpha, I think I found something even MORE linking DARPA.

You know how there's so much focus on drones helicopter?

DARPA is holding a contest for them:

http://robots.net/article/3179.html

Check my Avenger thread update for the video, or it should be linked on the page when you click the image.

Yup I see the quadrotor in there, nice find.

Wow, nice finds here.

It would be awesome if Tacitus is a Government Organization of (possibly America) or a secret world government agency that is DARPA, but with a different name.

---

The stuff I've heard they have done is incredible, and so sophisticated that I'm not surprised that they could be storing every human beings facial recognition software and personal data in a database, scary but... you never know.

---

Anyway, I've noticed HAARP was funded by DARPA, and we know that the note in Shi No Numa talks about Element 115 powering HAARP, which I originally thought was setup to be a "broadcast tower" or "numbers station" to control zombies, but now i'm thinking that if TACITUS is DARPA, they might be going on a futuristic society where HAARP is built by TACITUS...

---

hmmm either way I was nervous about Treyarch going into the future, but if they can connect it to Zombies and incorporate some of the conspiracy theories about what kind of shit DARPA has made, it won't be so bad. After all it is Treyarch and they haven't disappointed me yet :mrgreen:

-BlackOpsTiger / Jared

Yup I agreed this is all linking up nicely, good to see you posting Tiger.

This is excellent.

We're finally stumbling onto what Tacitus could be, and what it truly is.

I have you to thank for that pdf link, noted for the next UOTM. Keep it up matey [brains]

I will add something which I think is special soon. ;)

Regards Alpha.

The thing with DARPA is strange, and my original view was that Tacitus was in fact based off the illuminati or a nazi group, most notably Ahnenerbe. The spelling is tricky to say the least, i'm clinging onto the fragile believe that they are somehow involved in all this.... again its one thing to hope, it's another to be proved right. I found out links to the group simply by typing in Tacitus Zombies... but information on group links to freemasonry, which I assumed was related to illuminati, i've almost completely given up on the link but if anyone has suddenly had a eureka moment, it's all yours to investigate.

Well I found something more that we can add here;

We have many references to the Return of the Living Dead series, how does this fit?

Of course we have the Zombies in a barrel in Kino, Five & Shangri-La. This comes from Return of the Living Dead I & II.

GkhCAV3wmIU

The Barrels can be seen at 0:30 onwards.

Also the 45grave song "Do you want to Party" from Part II which is when the zombie outbreak happens, this song was used in the add for call of the dead remember?

Warning this next video contain nudity between 27-37 seconds, please skip if you are offended by this.

H8TWgOHWeig

Hp5e9pTpxzo

MXLcs8PsB18

If we take a look at part III, we once again are coming back to cybernetically & robotically enhanced Zombies:

The film itself is only for die hard zombie fans, as it is not the best. But the idea is sound.

Here is the full summary of the plot. I actually will say go & watch them all if you want to see into the pool which Treyarch have & still could be tapping:

Return of the Living Dead III (1993) More at IMDbPro:

Colonel Reynolds and his group of government scientists continue their work on re-animating the dead for military use. His son Curt and his girlfriend Julie use Dad's security pass to sneak in and watch the proceedings. Later when father and son have a disagreement, Curt and Julie take off on a motorcycle and Julie is killed in an accident. Grief-stricken, Curt takes her body to the lab and brings her back to life. Curt must help Julie deal with her new existence as military agents and local gang members try to find them. Written by Ed Sutton

Curt loved Julie very much. So much so, when she asked Curt to break into his Father's top secret army test center he agrees. What they discover is that they are testing the zombie gas to see if it can become a usable bio-weapon against terrorist and communist countries. They escape after letting one of the monsters loose and while in the mist of a blind panic, Curt crashes his motorcycle. Killing Julie when she goes flying off the bike. Curt can't live without her and again sneaks on the base, (great security) and uses the gas on Julie. Now Julie starts to act strange and when she takes a bite out of a Latino gang member, they are chased and perhaps a new wave of zombies maybe unleashed on the unsuspecting city.

Now how about some real proof that this maybe the case with Black Ops II:

Well GKnova was the bridge from Der Riese To Five as we know.

Tacitus (Darpa) & Call of Duty Zombie Labs is the bridge from Moon to The new map of Nazi Zombies.

Why do I think this:

Moon is linked to Area 51 (NML) & Hanger 18 & S4 experiments.

S4 was the army department which was called in Return of the Living dead part II:

Ro0xiqLuTLM

Barrels are seen at 5:55 onwards.

4SGTWQffBHk

When the kids play with the barrels keypad at 2:45 gas is released (Nova6 Crawler style) & the zombie inside later escapes.

OJp1pdyeuq0

The Kid returns to the Barrel for the number to the Army S4 department at 2:10.

HEDrVQW1Y_A

The kid calls S4 at 3:07.

Again S4 was linked to Black Ops Nazi Zombies Via Moon's NML (Area51 Hanger 18 & S4), which coincidently is also part II in the Nazi Zombies series.

Soooo, Black Ops II will be Nazi Zombies Part III, looking at part III of the Return of the living Dead series we start to see this S4 department experiment with the zombies in a few different ways, back to the picture at the top I posted of a cybernetically enhanced zombies that are controllable & strongeer than your average meatsack.

So my question is: Are Tacitus a government contractor working for DARPA under MJ-12 Illuminati control?

What else are they working on at Tacitus aside from drones? element 115? Zombies with cybernetic & robotic enhancements?

Again this is all conjecture & theory, I could be wrong.

&

Please note that this picture is of a Husk from Mass Effect purely for illustration purposes.

Nazizombiesplus Nazi zombies plus Wikia Link...

Cybernetic Zombie:

Enemy in the non-canonical Nazi Zombies storyline Apocalypse III: Divided Destiny, but only in the missions "Divided Destiny" and "Downfall".

Origins and Creator:

Cybernetic Zombies were created by Dr. Norman Hail after the three nukes were launched and exploded above the infected part of the Ark of Eden. Dr. Hail neglected to follow evacuation precautions and instead chose to stay in his laboratory.

Purpose:

When the nuclear particles from the nuclear missiles' explosion fell to the Ark of Eden, some zombies became infected with radiation and became Radioactive Zombies. These zombies continually assaulted the Dr. Hail's laboratory. The everlasting Radioactive Zombies' attacks opted Dr. Hail to create protection. He gathered the corpses from his dead assistants and reanimated them by adding electronics inside of them. The type of electronics allowed Dr. Hail to voice-command the Cybernetic Zombies.

Appearance and Structure:

Cybernetic Zombies are pale and have visible wires on them. Their structure is like any regular zombie.

Behaviour and Speeds:

Cybernetic Zombies' behaviour is exactly the same as regular zombies' behaviour. Their speeds are also the same.

Even though Dr. Hail can voice-command Cybernetic Zombies, the Cybernetic Zombies that the player fights are out of range for the voice-command function, and thus will attack anything or anyone.

Now we have the new quote: "The future is closer than people think, we are not ready for it"

Let me know what you think.

Enjoy.

Oh, & thanks to Mix for the picture & The only shape shifter for the Darpa pdf.

Regards Alpha.

All this new military tech... It's like the future from my childhood is coming to life....

That BIGDOG Robot reminds me of an AT-AT from Star Wars

Power Loader from the Alien franchise. Is this where the idea that the Raytheon XOS 2 robotic suit can be used for logistics as well as fighting?

The Exo-suits from the cartoon, Exosquad

This cartoon was awesome! Exo Squad episodes can be found on hulu.com

HK Drone ship from Terminator. Terminator is a movie about robots from the future programmed to kill people.

I think I may have found a way to turn TACITUS into an acronym.

TACtical Integrated Technological Unmanned Systems.

Since everything put with TACITUS seems to concern UAVs of some sort.

Which brings me back to the DARPA ties.

and the new message

"The future is not as far off as most people think - we're not ready for it"

Now, under what circumstances might the USA, the most powerful, advanced, and mobilized army on the planet, be Unprepared?!

It would have to be from a force far beyond warfare with another country.

Something on the Extinction level.

Which brings me to the supposed apocalypse date: 12/21/12

And what's that? The zombies MOON map has no confirmed date? Funny how the world ends in a conspiracy based game, but they don't give us a date, maybe it's because it's obvious what it's implied to be.

And back to what I was saying above, so December 21 isn't to far away, just a matter of months.

But nonetheless it's the future.

And the game is Black Ops II. Which means it will add on in the same storyline/timeline of Black Ops I. and in the Black Ops I story/timeline, it is implied nukes are launched Earth in 2012, in the near future.

And one hits the USA.

Whose job is it to prevent the USA from surprise?

DARPAs mission statement:

The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) was established in 1958 to prevent strategic surprise from negatively impacting U.S. national security and create strategic surprise for U.S. adversaries by maintaining the technological superiority of the U.S. military.

So they're to prevent us from being surprised, and to provide us with the advantage of surprise.

Well if we get caught of guard, and are surprised, wouldn't they have failed their mission?

So a new agency would have to take over...

TACITUS

Well, when you were talking about merging humans/machines, this is what I thought they would look like.

This, is an ORG. Orgs are species who have evolved from a basic human construct/shell with the addition of biomechanical and mechanical aids. The org's religion is based on the premise of "Thou Shalt Improve Thyself" who does not embrace such technological splicing-indeed the art of mechanical self improvement in its entirety, is thus exterminated as deviant to the core species.

"The human heart is always the first unit to be replaced, and replace it you should! Why perambulate along like a bowl of sushi when you can FLY..."

From Andy Remic's Cloneworld.

Now, if you put these electronics in zombies.........then, hell, we have a tough enemy to put down.

As well, now that you mention exo suit thingy majiggers,

SCVs anyone?

I had to download a load of videos to make my last post better.

Check it out again.

I will note that it is said by some people that James Cameron (Aliens, Terminator & Avatar) is possibly a 33rd degree Freemason & got the inside scoop about the very real DARPA Skynet AI system.

The suits Cameron uses in his films are all Darpa inspired, not the other way around.

I read an article about it not long ago:

http://www.slashgear.com/darpa-wants-re ... -20214360/

DARPA has funds set aside in its budget for 2012 that will pour $7 million into a plan that sounds so much like the James Cameron flick Avatar or that Bruce Willis movie Surrogates, that it’s hard to believe DARPA is actually spending money on the project. DARPA says the goal of the plan is to “develop interfaces and algorithms to enable a soldier to effectively partner with a semi-autonomous bi-pedal machine and allow it to act as the soldier’s surrogate.” This Sounds like brain controlled robots to me.

DARPA isn’t looking for giant Kevlar skinned blue aliens, but rather robots it seems. DARPA wants those that participate in the program to make “key advancements in telepresence in remote operation of the ground system” but those key advancements aren’t specified. DARPA is specifically looking for “semi-autonomous bi-pedal machines” so it doesn’t seem any of the tracked or wheeled variety of robots the military has today will do the trick.

It sounds more than a little like DARPA wants human controlled Terminator robots. That would make sense, that way we can keep Skynet from taking over. How awesome is this project? I love that DARPA can get funding and put out descriptions of projects that sound like pure science fiction with a straight face and many times actually pull the projects off.

Again this is just a theory in the most part. I think.

Note how the write willfully is embracing what could be his own demise.

Always remember the MIC (Darpa) is 30-40 years ahead of what they allow the public to see.

This fit nicely with todays release of:

"The future is not as far off as most people think - we're not ready for it"

This has bad written all over it.

Regards Alpha.

I watched those videos and saw the connections you made. Now what you said below got me thinking.

“semi-autonomous bi-pedal machines” so it doesn’t seem any of the tracked or wheeled variety of robots the military has today will do the trick.

So it's a no-go for those machines with tracks/treads/wheels/etc. like thos bomb disarming robots, but they want ones that can traverse difficult terrain and have a human control with ease and not a controller?

So James Cameron....if he's 33rd degree Freemason and has the information, when did he get access to it? Or did he have that all along?

Because this....which we know already.

AEAv8k10qII

And then speaking of bi-pedal robots that humans can control with ease....

http://www.popularmechanics.com/technol ... on/4339866

"In Avatar: For work, combat and stomping through Pandora's rainforest, the humans gear up in Amplified Mobility Platform (AMP) suits. These armored exoskeletal vehicles are very similar to the Armored Personnel Units featured in The Matrix Revolutions and the power loader in Cameron's own Aliens, but with an enclosed cockpit. From this perch in the machine, the movements of a human operator's arms and legs are translated to the suit's exterior limbs and "amplified." The operator swings his arm several inches, and the AMP's corresponding giant metal arm scythes a 10-foot arc. "The super hydraulics are all very strong so [the AMP suit] can crush buildings and do all the things that, like, a tank could do," says Avatar vehicle designer Ty Ruben Ellingson in a promotional video. The Herculean strength granted to the AMP suit's operator lets space marines tote giant 30-mm autocannons into battle as easily as one might carry a rifle. In further characterizing the AMP suit, John Rosengrant, design supervisor for Stan Winston Studios, says it is "an Apache helicopter with legs."

"For decades, the U.S. military has been looking into powered exoskeleton suits that could let soldiers lug around heavy equipment—as well as bigger guns—while aiding in rescue work, construction and injury rehabilitation. The Army's research and development branch, DARPA (Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency) issued various grants since 2000 under its Exoskeletons for Human Performance Augmentation program, including funding for the Raytheon Sarcos team. Their machine, called XOS, weighs 150 pounds and fits around the wearer's arms, legs and back. This aluminum robot's hydraulics allow the wearer to lift 200 pounds hundreds of times without tiring, yet the XOS suit remains nimble enough to allow the man-cum-machine to climb stairs or kick a soccer ball. The key hurdle for the Raytheon Sarcos device is independently powering it. For now, the XOS remains tethered to an external power source. Other groups at MIT, Berkeley and Honda are also devising similar machines for the lower body. Meanwhile, Japanese researchers at a company called CYBERDYNE (a name shared by the fictional firm that creates Skynet in Cameron's Terminator franchise) have invented an Iron Man-style body cladding that aids in physical therapy, and is christened Robot Suit Hybrid Assistive Limb (HAL)."

I found this on one of the DARPA pdf files - http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/a460977.pdf

TACITUS is a system for interpreting natural language texts that has been under development since 1985. It has a preprocessor and postprocessor currently tailored to the MUC-3 application. It performs a syntactic analysis of the sentences in the text, using a fairly complete grammar of English, producing a logical form in first-order predicate calculus. Pragmatics problems are solved by abductive inference in a pragmatics, or interpretation, component.

The original purpose of TACITUS was to aid us in investigating the problems of inferencing in natural language.

The file itself confused me, either they are brainwashing men and woman, assembling robots and humanising them to fit into society with AI. I found more stuff though.

MUC - Message understanding conference

MUC 2 and 3 and 6 - Machines? or Mind Control

There are references to natural language, and the english langauge and how it is learnt.

and finally this - 'The main theme of this symposium is empirical methods of evaluation of man-machine interfaces' from - http://newdesign.aclweb.org/anthology-new/J/J86/J86-3006.pdf

Quick question...Do you guys actually believe in illuminati?

The whole thing does seem sort of funny the way you guys discover all these links and what-not. What if there really are a group of people out there trying to make our zombie apocalypse dreams come true on 12/21/12?

And if were posting exo-suits...I'll just go all the way and post

Cuz awesome gundam is awesome