I think I've got this

Read my second to last post about Command & Conquer, which features an item called the Tacitus.

The Tacitus could be a Vril artifact found on Moon in the Tacitus crator.

Dr. Richtofen eluded to many Vril artifacts on Moon, not just at Griffin Station it seems...

A company, (Alien anyone?) later takes over Griffin station & find the Tacitus.

With knowledge from this advanced alien information matrix, this company creates new advance weaponry.

They then call themselves Tacitus.

This is a parallel of GK who found Nova6.

Regards Alpha.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Read my second to last post about Command & Conquer, which features an item called the Tacitus.

The Tacitus could be a Vril artifact found on Moon in the Tacitus crator.

Dr. Richtofen eluded to many Vril artifacts on Moon, not just at Griffin Station it seems...

A company, (Alien anyone?) later takes over Griffin station & find the Tacitus.

With knowledge from this advanced alien information matrix, this company creates new advance weaponry.

They then call themselves Tacitus.

This is a parallel of GK who found Nova6.

Regards Alpha.

I hear you now.

Tacitus mirrors as an object and a company.

Seems very very plausible...

Well I noticed that the t-shirt Tacitus logo is a lot like the Moon logo from the resurrection poster.

My theory is that Tacitus is a future weapons development company in which they have a base like GS on the moon. Where would it be? Well It could possibly be near the Tacitus crater which is actually on the moon.

They build a base on the moon and like he said the campaign coming together.. they find zombies. And try to use them... Ta-Da you have a giant epic zombie story.

Oh come on Matuzz... I'll bet if you give it a chance, you will like it.

You enjoyed Black Ops didn't you?

Regards Alpha.

Yes I enjoyed Black Ops and its story BUT if I have to kill zombies in campaign I'm not happy.

There is zombie game mode for that. There can be similar little bits and connections to zombies like in Black Ops which really don't affect the story itself.

And besides making zombie campaign isn't very Treyarchish (new adjective) IMO. Zombie story should be told with zombie maps and its Easter Eggs.

I'm pretty sure Tacitus is some evil weapon corporation, that Mason and others come across when evading CIA and searching some answers.

Oh come on Matuzz... I'll bet if you give it a chance, you will like it.

You enjoyed Black Ops didn't you?

Regards Alpha.

Yes I enjoyed Black Ops and its story BUT if I have to kill zombies in campaign I'm not happy.

There is zombie game mode for that. There can be similar little bits and connections to zombies like in Black Ops which really don't affect the story itself.

And besides making zombie campaign isn't very Treyarchish (new adjective) IMO. Zombie story should be told with zombie maps and its Easter Eggs.

I'm pretty sure Tacitus is some evil weapon corporation, that Mason and others come across when evading CIA and searching some answers.

Oh well this would be a different perspective of zombies, not from our 4 heroes' view.

It would be like Nova6, you're trying to stop it, but it's rare you actually come in contact.

zombies also fits with the quote of Steiner "No matter how powerful the weapon, you must still find a way to unleash it"

There's some promising things they could do. All we can do now is wait for update 3.

oh and to add to this I believe that TACITUS may be another Russian organization.

Because RPSRussia keeps saying "I'd like to thank my friend YURI for giving me his ride"

He means the car he blows up.

oh I thought he said it at the start too.

Ok well that's actually good though because it would be bad for my CotD connection theory if it was Russian lol

oh and to add to this I believe that TACITUS may be another Russian organization.

Because RPSRussia keeps saying "I'd like to thank my friend YURI for giving me his ride"

I was thinking lastnight about his friend "Yuri" aswell.

Could this be a hint towards the Ascension Group's Yuri?

Too many coincidences surrounding that video.

Regards Alpha.

Regards Alpha.

Wait that's right.

Yuri, it seems is our best idea for the Pentagon Thief. And we know from the loading screens he got sent through time, a lot.

I wonder where he ended up.

And how his goal is to steal your WEAPONS and bring them back with him :twisted:

Regards Alpha.

Possibly. But Yuri is also an extremely common Russian name. Could be Kyle just keeping up with his Russian theme.

The card table with 'Zombie Terrorist' is interesting to me.

- The dummies are wearing zombie masks

- The soda bottles are orange and red (doube-tap & jugg?)

- Theres a random dead chicken on the table (dead-ops chicken?)

- When zoomed in, you can see one zombie clearly has an Ace of Spades in his hand, The cards are arrange so this one sticks out

I'll try to post correlating pictures from FPSRussia's vid later....

Remember the card table scenery in Kino?

Lots of coincidences here.

I expect to see history continue to repeat itself in many strange ways in BO2.

Regards Alpha.

Possibly. But Yuri is also an extremely common Russian name. Could be Kyle just keeping up with his Russian theme.

The card table with 'Zombie Terrorist' is interesting to me.

- The dummies are wearing zombie masks

- The soda bottles are orange and red (doube-tap & jugg?)

- Theres a random dead chicken on the table (dead-ops chicken?)

- When zoomed in, you can see one zombie clearly has an Ace of Spades in his hand, The cards are arrange so this one sticks out

I'll try to post correlating pictures from FPSRussia's vid later....

Remember the card table scenery in Kino?

Lots of coincidences here.

I expect to see history continue to repeat itself in many strange ways in BO2.

I knew you'd also remember the table Mix

Was racing through my mind the second I saw it

Alrighty, I got some HD stills of FPS Russia's video to share with you guys....

Curious that there is exactly 4 "lost & confused visitors" over here.

Possibly representing Nikolai, Demsey, Takeo, & Richtofen/Samantha?

Closeup of the remote control module

Zombie Terrorist playing cards

Ace of Spades

Very interesting. Keep in mind he flew the quad-copter through that window in the back of the zombie terrorists, that area in Kino too has a window in the back. And maybe I'm looking into this too much, but even the line pattern in between the walls are identical.

Easily a direct reference to Kino.

This caught my eye. Remember the world at war death cards?

Undead Soldier

Mission: "Eviction" (Ace of Spades)

Effect: Enemies come back from the dead.

Location: During the first half of the mission, just after the **** please report this topic, post **** area, you will eventually see a room to your right that has a large hole in it. Drop down to find the card. If you are in a room with toilets, you are in the right room. If you are out in the corridor or on the stairs, you have gone too far.

This might just be coincidence or a hint, just thought I would throw it into the mix.

Brains to the OP. This makes so much sense. Also, keep in mind, we have never altered environments through easter eggs until now. Setting people free and blowing up temples with dynamite is child's play compared to the missles hitting earth. After seeing the missles destroy earth, it would be hard to continue walking around in campaign without thinking,"Why isn't everything destroyed?." I know it may only be nova 6 or 115 in the missles, but IMO this would be the best time to introduce zombies into campaign.

Brains to the OP. This makes so much sense. Also, keep in mind, we have never altered environments through easter eggs until now. Setting people free and blowing up temples with dynamite is child's play compared to the missles hitting earth. After seeing the missles destroy earth, it would be hard to continue walking around in campaign without thinking,"Why isn't everything destroyed?." I know it may only be nova 6 or 115 in the missles, but IMO this would be the best time to introduce zombies into campaign.

Nope, because Campaign and zombie story is not related that way.

Just because Earth is destroyed in zombie story in no way has anything to do with Black Ops campaign.

Nope, because Campaign and zombie story is not related that way.

Just because Earth is destroyed in zombie story in no way has anything to do with Black Ops campaign.

Lets just wait until we get more hints. We can't control what Treyarch does, so just wait for more info.