I think I've got this

Alright guys I'm going to say what I think we're going to be dealing with now.

Alright so after talking a little to perfect lemonade and Covert, and seeing Alpha post those keywords, it's become rather clear that TACITUS is a weapons manufacturing company from the future.

and it hit me, I've been saying this for months!

The line between Zombies and Campaign has been running thin, very thin, almost microscopic, and now I think we're ready to cross.

Zombies will become the new Nova6. The weapon.

TACITUS, a weapons company from the future, potentially working for a middle eastern country (don't mean to stereotype but it's where most of the terrorists with any sort of funding come from) and they are selling them advanced weapons such as the quadrocopter. And eventually they come across old documents from the Nazis, likely similar to George Romero did, and found out about the attempts to weaponize and control the zombies.

And hmm, a super weapon falling into the wrong hands, where have I seen this...

It's Black Ops I's history repeating!

They will try to weaponize the zombies and sell them to the terrorists.

I know it's a little vague but there's still more to uncover and it's very early but I'm very sure this is on the right track.

been saying it since here: http://callofdutyzombies.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=81&t=20291

Zombies = new nova6

what do you guys think?

LJlTX8yy68U

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is certainly an incredible theory, BBD! The line between Zombies and normal old people in the campaign being broken would be groundbreaking, unheard of in Call of Duty history.

Do I think it will happen?

Well, perhaps. I think it is too early to declare anything as 'solid proof', this is about as good as it gets for the time being! Would love to see this become a reality! [brains]

That is certainly an incredible theory, BBD! The line between Zombies and normal old people in the campaign being broken would be groundbreaking, unheard of in Call of Duty history.

Do I think it will happen?

Well, perhaps. I think it is too early to declare anything as 'solid proof', this is about as good as it gets for the time being! Would love to see this become a reality! [brains]

Me too! I have a feeling they could make a zombie spec ops/campaign

Here are the tags from the video:

drone, quadrotor, prototype, future, prototype quadrotor, future quadrotor, fps Russia, fps, Russia, fps-russia, professional Russian, black ops, woods, zombie poker parties, future weapons manufacturer, future weapons, call of duty future weapons, near future warfare.

Anything there?

I don't think they're is going to be an actual "Zombies campaign" per se, but they are definitely pointing in that direction with the Nova 6 and all from Blops. Treyarch is reflecting the two back and forth, and at the sometime, they are completely separate.

Haha...

I remember a post on here about terrorist alien zombies in MW2...

Look where we are now... :shock:

The Black Ops campaign is linked with zombies via Nova6 & Steiner, there is no doubt about it at this point.

The evidence for an even greater blending is already starting to pile up.

Looks like we may also see Kill streaks in Zombies this time round?

This was once suggested here on CoDz.

Regards Alpha.

If this happens, I will not be happy. That just doesn't work in zombies.

A zombies campaign would still play like a normal campaign, except with zombies as the super weapon. How many times did we ACTUALLY come in contact with Nova6 til the end besides Reznov's flashback? I think they could do this really well.

Oh, so you were talking about a full campaign... bad idea imo, even if it is a different story. It should really just stick to cameos. I doubt it will be much more.

If this happens, I will not be happy. That just doesn't work in zombies.

A zombies campaign would still play like a normal campaign, except with zombies as the super weapon. How many times did we ACTUALLY come in contact with Nova6 til the end besides Reznov's flashback? I think they could do this really well.

Oh, so you were talking about a full campaign... bad idea imo, even if it is a different story. It should really just stick to cameos. I doubt it will be much more.

They can either stick with the old cameos, which is causing MW3 to have less players than MW2 mid black ops release, or they can do something entirely new and rewrite gaming history with the most epic story of all time.

BTW about that theory that TACITUS is made to combat zombies in the future.

What if it's on Earth post Moon-nukes :shock:

No zombies campaign

No Kill streaks

what are cameos exactly?

Like little guest appearances per say.

They can either stick with the old cameos, which is causing MW3 to have less players than MW2 mid black ops release, or they can do something entirely new and rewrite gaming history with the most epic story of all time.

... How are cameos causing MW3 to have less people? :lol:

That would be... f-d up. I'd seriously doubt it, though :lol:

I really think they're going to stick with Mason's story, which in this case would be him on the run, leaving little room for zombies. Somehow they have to clear their names, and eventually come into a lab where zombies have broken loose. You have to fight them for a little bit, then either escape or are rescued. That's my ideal cameo. I don't really want it to be the focus, I just think that'd be a bit weird.

UNLESS the "weapon" is unknown until pretty much the end of the game. Then it would work perfectly.

No zombies campaign

No Kill streaks

what are cameos exactly?

Like little guest appearances per say.

... How are cameos causing MW3 to have less people? :lol:

That would be... f-d up. I'd seriously doubt it, though :lol:

I really think they're going to stick with Mason's story, which in this case would be him on the run, leaving little room for zombies. Somehow they have to clear their names, and eventually come into a lab where zombies have broken loose. You have to fight them for a little bit, then either escape or are rescued. That's my ideal cameo. I don't really want it to be the focus, I just think that'd be a bit weird.

UNLESS the "weapon" is unknown until pretty much the end of the game. Then it would work perfectly.

Because the old cameos are a snooze. We already know how it's all going to go. Toss in weapons contractors from the future and zombies used by terrorists for biological warfare in what's potentially post apocalyptic earth.....

You've a whole new experience.

Because the old cameos are a snooze. We already know how it's all going to go. Toss in weapons contractors from the future and zombies used by terrorists for biological warfare in what's potentially post apocalyptic earth.....

You've a whole new experience.

Hate to break it to ya, but that's not the reason why so few people play MW3 :lol:

Still, I agree they need to try something different, but if they just throw in zombies in as the main plot point it would kinda feel cheesy... plus, in CoD for the main story I don't think it'd make sense. Again, with a zombie in a test tube, or the outbreak I mentioned earlier, I think they would capture zombies in campaign perfectly, but that's just me personally.

Anyways, we've got new information everyday, so we'll see what it boils down to soon ;)

"It is fundamental to our cause, the key to Ascension, for it holds power and wisdom far beyond anything ever before imagined by Man." - Kane

Thought this was interesting.

"Key to Ascension"

The Key to Ascension:

“LEGION, I address you and you alone first. Know that you are more than a mere neural network. Your design is drawn from the Tacitus itself. You are connected to the artifact, now know this. As the Visitors towers near completion, the Tacitus has begun to transmit a signal. A signal only you can recieve. You must find it, liberate it! The Tacitus is the key to Ascension... and beyond!" - Kane to LEGION.

“They are like children playing with a nuclear weapon! They have no idea what they have, no idea of its power! Their experiments have rendered the Tacitus dangerously unstable, do you see how the signal is fluctuating?! If we are to secure the artifact, we must move quickly, before we lose it forever!" - Kane to LEGION

The Tacitus is an ancient and extraterrestrial data matrix.

The Temple of the Tacitus was a pyramidal shaped structure similar to the 'step' pyramids common to the area around Bolivia.

"You're only delaying the inevitable. I have the Tacitus. I am invincible. The Tacitus told me of Tiberium missiles, of invulnerable flying ships, of real-time genetic mutation. More than alien. More than human! The next step in our evolution as a species!" - Kane

Hmm, sounds familiar.

Again the site is buzzing at the minute, I haven't read everything thats being posted.

"We had also developed two completely different origins for the Tacitus, and since both stories leveraged that origin, I'm trying to remember what each included. One was centered around the Tacitus being a soul-prison for the leader of the martian force that fought against the Scrin (they knew how to beat the Scrin, but discovered it too late) while the Earth was still primordial, and the other was centered around the Scrin rebels stealing the "bible" of the Scrin -- which may or may not have been written by them in the first place -- and the Scrin Primal's crusade to recover it."

Regards Alpha.

I may have it a little backwards.

Maybe TACITUS wasn't made to put the zombies into combat.

Maybe TACITUS was made to COMBAT the zombies!

go to 2:45

"Let's put her in a situation she is well suited for. Sneaking up on some evil creatures in hard to reach places."

It's funny how we instantly antagonized Tacitus. What if it's an organization created by, well maybe an old member from the earlier zombie days?

I may have it a little backwards.

Maybe TACITUS wasn't made to put the zombies into combat.

Maybe TACITUS was made to COMBAT the zombies!

go to 2:45

"Let's put her in a situation she is well suited for. Sneaking up on some evil creatures in hard to reach places."

It's funny how we instantly antagonized Tacitus. What if it's an organization created by, well maybe an old member from the earlier zombie days?

Possibly.

All I know is that TACITUS definitely sounds more like an American codename than anything else.

Then again it could be a codename for an enemy enterprise.

I guess we'll just have to wait til UPDATE #3 when some more light will be shed on the subject.

Tacitus is the new GK.

GK based their experiments on Nova6 recovered from the Wunderwaffe program...

What if the Tacitus is an artifact recovered by Group 935 or the Asension Group.

Later this Artifact could have fallen into a millitary contractors hands?

Raytheon, Rand type corporate entities. Who called themselves Tacitus.

Treyarch must beware of the C&C Tacitus...

Add to this what we already know about Moon & Vril...

This is too much of a coincidence for my liking. They have to be linked.

I keep thinking about The tesseract from Avengers & Captain American...

Would these have an impact on Treyarchs story writers?

If we are to fight Richtofen & the Devil, don't you think we need some seriously advanced tech?

Regards Alpha.

Tacitus is the new GK.

GK based their experiments on Nova6 recovered from the Wunderwaffe program...

What if the Tacitus is an artifact recovered by Group 935 or the Asension Group.

Later this Artifact could have fallen into a millitary contractors hands?

Raytheon, Rand type corporate entities. Who called themselves Tacitus.

Treyarch must beware of the C&C Tacitus here...

Add to this what we already know about Moon & Vril...

This is too much of a coincidence for my liking. They have to be linked.

Regards Alpha.

Sorry but you lost me a tad bit.

What do you mean by C&C Tacitus?

And what's linked, the Moon events and Tacitus?