Telepad Strategy 330 Kills {World Record}

Hey guys, so this here is a ground-breaking game for No Man's Land. In the past, it had been believed that 300 kills was probably the absolute limit for the teleporter pad strategy. I pulled out a 305 game on it last month, setting a new record for this particular strategy.
Recently I've been making huge improvements to my starts on No Man's Land, so figured I'd give this another go. 55+ kill PaP, 114 kill Juggernog, very optimal start. Just over 10 minutes later, I pushed boundaries further than before by pulling out a 330 kill game using the telepad strategy. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-2h2jrVc9I

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cheers to whoever edited the post, forgot to include the vid but it'd been added by the time I came back to edit :lol:

No problem, man. ;)

Stop taking my brains!

This is amazing, really something special, Hands. I was feeling down today, having pulled of a few 300 kill games, never get past my record of 312. Now, I'm even more motivated to keep up my push for great gameplay with your ground breaking play. It's inspiring, and frankly, legendary at this point. 330 on the telepad! I can't even get 330 on the Side Drop! :D

Thanks Eye :D Yeah No Man's Land can be a frustrating thing, but I've played so much of it lately, always watching back on my recordings to see what I was doing wrong. Just seemingly little things that one day just seem to click, and all of a sudden your game improves dramatically.

One example, I used to try and rush to get a PaP, thinking speed was the most important thing, whereas taking a little more time to get more kills before the PaP is much more effective.

Another is just the way I used to shoot, was always told to jump-shoot but it's not really that effective, as well as not giving you less splashback damage like some people claim it does.

Other than that, I've just quickened up a lot and become more aggressive, the quicker you get the respawners in is obviously better so I always knew I needed to work on it.

Anyways mate, stick with it, it's inevitable that you'll improve at it and keep raising those scores further. You're part of the 300 kills club, which is hugely impressive in itself :D

You are beyond legendary

I propose a gameplay and strategy committee where Superhand can be the chairman. Perhaps Tom, 5and5 and one other member from the triple crown club and round up the committee. Maybe they would be called the "fantastic four?"

Nothing different than what they have done but they should be recognized for their contributions with their play for the community.

You are beyond legendary

I propose a gameplay and strategy committee where Superhand can be the chairman. Perhaps Tom, 5and5 and one other member from the triple crown club and round up the committee. Maybe they would be called the "fantastic four?"

Nothing different than what they have done but they should be recognized for their contributions with their play for the community.

I can't say much on our plans for recognizing strategists, but I can say that I will have a large say in the matter (Chopper as well).

Cheers guys :D

You are beyond legendary

Yeah Jay there is apparently going to be a medal for the forum's main strategists once the medals system is implemented, if this plan goes ahead I'd fully expect Chopper and Ehjookayted to be recieving medals as well ;)

Thanks mate, yeah disappearing shots can often rip you off of several kills.

The things that got me 330 with this strategy are the same thing that should get me 360 kills with the side-drop in the near future;

The first thing, an excellent start - 114 kills at Jugg, 170+ at 6/6/40 ammo and 230+ at 6/6/30.

The second thing, generally good shot-making i.e. killing with as few shots as I can in most cases.

The last thing, just being quick. This is something that I should have done during my 349 run which could have possibly gotten me a WR number rather than 349, but I was certain it was going to be a really high kill game so I got nervous and slowed down towards the end. But I'm very happy with this score and I just feel like the pressure has completely been taken away from playing No Man's Land now, so I'm getting quicker and more consistent as a result of just being relaxed.

All of this is just stuff I've improved on dramatically in the past month.

Thanks mate, yeah disappearing shots can often rip you off of several kills.

The things that got me 330 with this strategy are the same thing that should get me 360 kills with the side-drop in the near future;

The first thing, an excellent start - 114 kills at Jugg, 170+ at 6/6/40 ammo and 230+ at 6/6/30.

The second thing, generally good shot-making i.e. killing with as few shots as I can in most cases.

The last thing, just being quick. This is something that I should have done during my 349 run which could have possibly gotten me a WR number rather than 349, but I was certain it was going to be a really high kill game so I got nervous and slowed down towards the end. But I'm very happy with this score and I just feel like the pressure has completely been taken away from playing No Man's Land now, so I'm getting quicker and more consistent as a result of just being relaxed.

All of this is just stuff I've improved on dramatically in the past month.

the knifing of crawlers, rather than using another shot seemed to make a big difference.... also, for your 349 game you didnt double shot after it stoped killing them all, was that for saftey or was there some sort of significance? Like, after 2 shots stopped killing, you just kept single shotting the group, maybe just to keep your health high?

the fact that you reach 230 by 6/6/30 is absolutly crazy, hitting 170 by 6/6/40 is almost as hard, i normally hit around 130-140 by 6/6/40 and 200-210 by 6/6/30, using side drop or back pool.

A guide on how this is possible would be cool, im sure im not the only one with this problem ;) maybe with different examples from the different training areas

Im starting to realize that a good game is determined by the start, if only there were a way to master that....

The 170 at 6/6/40 basically comes from the PaP. With my new strategy, I average 50-60 kills before the PaP, then getting around 60-65 kills with 5 M&S shots is pretty standard so I normally get between 110-115 kills by Jugg.

So 110 kills at 2:45 Jugg, then 5-6 shots to get through the next 3 groups/60 kills, that'll get you up to 170 by about 6/6/40.

From there, I average 3 shots on the next 2 groups, 4 on the following group, which is 10 shots to 3 groups/80 kills, which means 230 kills but about 6/6/30.

So yeah, 110+ kills at Jugg is essential for 170 kills at 6/6/40.

As for the single-shotting in my 349, as I said it was just me thinking I don't wanna die so I have to be careful :lol: it would have most likely gotten me more kills if I'd taken them out faster ;)

The 170 at 6/6/40 basically comes from the PaP. With my new strategy, I average 50-60 kills before the PaP, then getting around 60-65 kills with 5 M&S shots is pretty standard so I normally get between 110-115 kills by Jugg.

So 110 kills at 2:45 Jugg, then 5-6 shots to get through the next 3 groups/60 kills, that'll get you up to 170 by about 6/6/40.

From there, I average 3 shots on the next 2 groups, 4 on the following group, which is 10 shots to 3 groups/80 kills, which means 230 kills but about 6/6/30.

So yeah, 110+ kills at Jugg is essential for 170 kills at 6/6/40.

As for the single-shotting in my 349, as I said it was just me thinking I don't wanna die so I have to be careful :lol: it would have most likely gotten me more kills if I'd taken them out faster ;)

The math just clicked for me 30+ with first nade = 50+ with second... Thanks, I feel kinda stupid :oops:

This progression leads to jugg with 110+ with 4-5 MS shots used :D possible less if you get very lucky

So really to do well, I need to stop trying to capatilize on the 1410 starts and stick with 1670+ ;)

You got it ;) So yeah, you'll get an average of 30 kills on the 1st nade, obviously more or less, then of course you may get a dog or 2 to knife after it goes off which means 2 more kills because zombies will respawn in their place so you'll still get another 20 off the 2nd nade. So it's not often that you get less than 50 kills. I'm yet to get 110+ kills with less than 4 shots, not really sure how possible it is. After the 6th siren you're never gonna kill an entire hoard with one shot, and of course knifing crawlers takes time so the next spawn will be a little slow, so by the time the 3rd spawn comes in after your first 2 shots you'll need 2 shots to kill them, or 1 plus a load of knifing on runners which isn't gonna work too well without Jugg :lol: But yeah, 5 is good, 4 is brilliant ;)

• 11 months later...