All Current World Records For Black Ops & W@W Nazi Zombies

Shooter

Mato's WR for Black Ops Nacht has been shattered by VzuaLxVenoM, currently livestreaming on round 61 using a rather genius safe strategy taking advantage of spawn control, something myself or Chopper would have come up with if we were studying Nacht strategies. Pretty sure a lot of the good players are gonna be going for 50+ using this strategy, may be effective at 20+ but I'll have to test that.

Yea, I am watching it now.

http://www.livestream.com/vzualxvenom

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, new solo WR for Nacht is 62 by VzuaLxVenoM:

fh-jFIo5N6I

In my goal to reach 100 solo on most of the Black Ops maps before the next game comes out, I'd excluded the possibilites of doing it on Nacht and COTD. COTD, still excluding, no way to realistically kill them at 80+.

But now, my list of maps to attempt 100 solo on are as follows:

Nacht Der Untoten

Call of the Dead

Okay, new solo WR for Nacht is 62 by VzuaLxVenoM:

fh-jFIo5N6I

In my goal to reach 100 solo on most of the Black Ops maps before the next game comes out, I'd excluded the possibilites of doing it on Nacht and COTD. COTD, still excluding, no way to realistically kill them at 80+.

But now, my list of maps to attempt 100 solo on are as follows:

Nacht Der Untoten

Call of the Dead

Thanks for the video link and info Super!

[brains]

I have a suggestion. Add a World Record for the highest Round of Zombies on the Wii. Also do one for the highest Round on each of the maps for Zombies DS.

I have added the WR for the Wii for Kino.

I believe high round records for the DS will be much harder to track down.

Not that much harder than other maps. Since DS is only 1 or 2 players, finding separate scores for 1 player and 2 players is probably a waste of time.

House: 19: TheSuperColombiano & LoW~Bird

o3sxmOmg_6w

Facility: 27: TheSuperColombiano & Ragna|SA

RP2Byii__5s

Temple: 28: TheSuperColombiano & iB.Taiga

B6w7ctn6b0Y

Overlook: 24: TheSuperColombiano & Beast|SAr

TXK8jG664II

So he didn't get the Insta-Kill bug? I thought you'd get it whenever you got that high a Round.

I'm pretty sure it only occurs every other round actually.

Any chance you could find out? Or know how I could find out? I find this very interesting.

@way2g00: They have huge glaring titles with images separating them into two finite sections with a third miscellaneous one following it.... What more do you want?

Seems we have another WR for solo on Ascension, round 180 by IlNumberOne

PoZTFCaTAFs

Jeeez 180 Rounds!? :shock:

That's just ridiculous.

Definitely FAKE.

What makes you think it's fake Way? Even though he does skip about 60 Rounds there leading up to Round 180, it seems legit IMO. I believe he just skips those rounds because they're all exactly the same. That or he doesn't want to show his technique (which is pretty obvious for Ascension anyways). I don't know, either way it seems to be the real deal.

I was a little bit iffy on this too...it seems like he was using the lander which is the slow strategy. And he was still able to get to 180 without the game resetting yet? Seems a little fishy...the previous like 3 (if I'm remembering right) records were all the resetting glitch, so what people would need to do to beat it would go faster.

Aren't there lag preventing strategies? He probably never used claymores at the very least and cleaned his PS3 to stop it from gathering dust.

Later on it's unavoidable, and even without claymores it starts to lag I'm pretty sure, it did for me.

you cant avoid lag. After 125+ it is hell. Slayermanee and all other who suicided did it for a reason. They could have just kept get going if it weren't for lag. I got migraines later on.

PoZTFCaTAFs

Whoa.... wait. The insta-kill bug starts at 160-something right? Is it every round, or every other round like WaW?

If it's every round, then there has to be something up. Also, like everyone else said, the lack of lag (on a PS3 Slim no less!) has to be taken into account.

PoZTFCaTAFs

Whoa.... wait. The insta-kill bug starts at 160-something right? Is it every round, or every other round like WaW?

If it's every round, then there has to be something up. Also, like everyone else said, the lack of lag (on a PS3 Slim no less!) has to be taken into account.

Insta kill bug is only for a round. Not every round after 160.