~Inception~ (Discussion thread)

Undead

Well fellas, we have yet another player amongst us, MegaAfroMan has officially joined the party and I have added his profile to the main thread and a excellent and interesting profile it is indeed.

I will wait for him to clarify on how he would like to start off. ;)

Otherwise, keep up the great work everyone!

Can I dig out of the rubble and enter the game? I know I haven't posted at all, so I'll let you decide and give me my options.

• Replies 889
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, look at that. I am officially here now! :D Hopefully I can keep up with this thread. Time to insert a little technology into your lives with what was Erich Meier, now Bio-Robotic Combat-System Model type 422B. A hopeful German Scientist who was working for 935 on super soldiers by changing the biology of the subjects (as his field was biological science) however due to no progress what so ever, he was eventually used as a test subject himself. Ironically for the same goal. A super soldier. His body was nearly completely destroyed and rebuilt using gears, hydraulics, and cold steel. His brain was the only part of him to not be completely destroyed, he still retains his life and mind from before. Being a proto-type, he was incomplete (missing synthetic skin covering areas) and was deemed a failure due to too much free-will, and was shut down and put into storage, where he, and the project was forgotten. His mind also entered a sort of hibernation. Something that wont be booted up quite as quickly as the computers that run the rest of his scarred mind.

How did I not see that one coming, Afro? :lol:

As for Ehj, we could find you traveling with Afro. That might be cool.

Not to be rude about this last part, but if you can't post for a while again (I get you're busy) you may want to come up with an explanation to your absence, unless you want us to take over your character if you don't post.

Wow, that sounded really jerk-ish. I didn't mean it. (is it bad I'm having to write this bit more often?)

And Afro, Dempsey won't trust you...

Just remember, Afro.

Half of you is still organic. :twisted:

Can I dig out of the rubble and enter the game? I know I haven't posted at all, so I'll let you decide and give me my options.

Absoultely. I was beginning to wonder if you were uninterested there and was about to question if you still wanted to participate or not, but I'm glad you're wanting to turn things around here. ;)

As far as starting off, it's ultimately up to you. You don't HAVE to start off in a way that leads directly to meet us, we all just we're transported to Der Riese, hell broke loose and voila, here we are now. I'd encourage you to post an introductory post that kinda explains or basically picks up from you bio and what is going on now with your character, and move on from there.

If you have any questions though, or aren't exactly sure where to start, we can help you out with that. ;)

He brushed off the dirt to reveal a face, human, yet half was covered in cur units and wires, played with metal.

It's eyes flared to life, one opening, one flashing a bright crimson.

Can't wait to see what Eye does with this.

Still waiting for ZOTD and Rissole's input on our "bonding session". Then we can decide what happens next.

Got my first RP post out there. Not really much but a slight filler, and sort of a warm up for me to get used to this writing. I would love feed back on the formatting. It may be somewhat hard to follow as it jumps around as I imagine his "mind" would during a sort of emergency reboot after a long shut down.

Input on bonding session say what? I'm all for it, but what do I need to discuss exactly?

Oh btw, I had an idea now that Eye is posting. Tia doesn't like Alex at the moment, but when she sees Maximus, she falls for him. However he doesn't like her the same way and she learns that the hard way. She might end up falling for Alex, but we'll see.

Just what I have planned for Tia regarding relationships haha!

How did I not see that one coming, Afro? :lol:

As for Ehj, we could find you traveling with Afro. That might be cool.

Not to be rude about this last part, but if you can't post for a while again (I get you're busy) you may want to come up with an explanation to your absence, unless you want us to take over your character if you don't post.

Wow, that sounded really jerk-ish. I didn't mean it. (is it bad I'm having to write this bit more often?)

Its the opposite for me! I'm waiting for the next time the guys call me, which would be better in the next location, however I might post a little appearance with that cyborg first...

Eye, when you describe your meeting with 'the cyborg' (Sorry I keep forgetting his name, also as it sounds cool I think thatts what my character will call him.. :D) can you add the fact that Victor is observing the meeting (possibly from a rooftop or floating above) It is imperative that they do not notice him! And if you want you can add a phrase such as, 'and so it begins' or something implying their eventual meeting with the group :D

PS: Next time I am meeting the group I am staying for a while :D But firstly please make sure that the cyborg/Erich is present, i.e. is part of the group, I wish to add a bit of a comflict.... :mrgreen:

Very nice posts fellas, I thoroughly enjoyed both Eye's and Mega's posts, and the encounter with the cyborg was very vivid, excellent posts! ;)

As or our group, I think it would be safe to start continuing on now that its the next day. Great start on taking that initiate MLH, I'll add something here now. ;)

Oh, and I suppose when the timing is right, it would make sense for Kasady and Andrew have a "thing" but given the situation and their past roles with the military, they are a lot less "direct" about it. :D

[tab][/tab]Great post Shoreyo! You picked up on my character quite well! You also gave me a bit of direction towards my actions in this story. However it appears I am still stuck again at the end of that :lol: or at least shut down again. I'll get out eventually! However I am not 100% positive on how hostile my character will be. He is designed to be a war machine, but he was a failure as a prototype as he had too much free will and began to stop following commands. I guess I will see where it goes then :)

Also, great posts to everyone else as well! What next? Eye is the only one who is really doing anything active with his character right now. Although mine could, I feel like it would be better for him to be found.

[tab][/tab]Great post Shoreyo! You picked up on my character quite well! You also gave me a bit of direction towards my actions in this story. However it appears I am still stuck again at the end of that :lol: or at least shut down again. I'll get out eventually! However I am not 100% positive on how hostile my character will be. He is designed to be a war machine, but he was a failure as a prototype as he had too much free will and began to stop following commands. I guess I will see where it goes then :)

Also, great posts to everyone else as well! What next? Eye is the only one who is really doing anything active with his character right now. Although mine could, I feel like it would be better for him to be found.

Well you (and eye) implied you wanted to meet up then join the others :D So I left it so Max can find you, that will give you a reason to stay with him and not attack him, and to meet the group, also why I said this:

Eye, when you describe your meeting with 'the cyborg' (Sorry I keep forgetting his name, also as it sounds cool I think thatts what my character will call him.. ) can you add the fact that Victor is observing the meeting (possibly from a rooftop or floating above) It is imperative that they do not notice him! And if you want you can add a phrase such as, 'and so it begins' or something implying their eventual meeting with the group

also, I wanted to keep this secret, but next time they meet they're going to fight, or at least one of us will attack the other ;) Trust me to write that event please :)

Edit: Just read ZOTD's post, pretty epic and well written :D I was wondering, was the girl a reference to sam?

I was also aiming at Andrew's power being one of the more important (that's not to say the most powerful, I'd say hands down my guy has that :D, yet as he is apathetic Tankeo with Voice's unlimited-by-morals drive is overall more likely to win in a fight, and then theres that cyborgs epic strength... :D) yet as a time traveler I thought he would be the most important for the plots; fixing the future, stopping 935/GK and who 935/GK put the most effort into experimenting on (that last one is something I hope you focus on when we next meet them, possibly them attempting to turn him from the group - escpecially with that officers beconing - a foreshadow in the dream...?) :)

Edit: Just read ZOTD's post, pretty epic and well written :D I was wondering, was the girl a reference to sam?

Yes, that is sam, and the rest of those guys in that same area are the rest of the crew (who I think maybe we should put references to here and there ;)

I was also aiming at Andrew's power being one of the more important (that's not to say the most powerful, I'd say hands down my guy has that :D, yet as he is apathetic Tankeo with Voice's unlimited-by-morals drive is overall more likely to win in a fight, and then theres that cyborgs epic strength... :D) yet as a time traveler I thought he would be the most important for the plots; fixing the future, stopping 935/GK and who 935/GK put the most effort into experimenting on (that last one is something I hope you focus on when we next meet them, possibly them attempting to turn him from the group - escpecially with that officers beconing - a foreshadow in the dream...?) :)

Well, mine is probably top 3 in power level, because I can stop other people's powers (stops motion after all). Probably not most powerful ;)

As for the officer beckoning, It does signify that the officer (though I think I made this one as Maxis) would attempt to turn him from the group. Honestly, there is a ton of symbolism there.

As for the issue of some of the people there being dead, like I said, maybe the 115 caused them to strengthen up, and come back alive (with intelligence).

Also, did anybody get the reference the whole dream was to?

Well, mine is probably top 3 in power level, because I can stop other people's powers (stops motion after all). Probably not most powerful ;)

As for the officer beckoning, It does signify that the officer (though I think I made this one as Maxis) would attempt to turn him from the group. Honestly, there is a ton of symbolism there.

As for the issue of some of the people there being dead, like I said, maybe the 115 caused them to strengthen up, and come back alive (with intelligence).

Also, did anybody get the reference the whole dream was to?

I have ideas and theories, but like most theories on this site they're overlooking the obvious and are probably wrong! :D

As you pointed out the characters wer efrom the original story. As for the actions? temptaition, loss, and the defeat of the bad guys!

@ Tankeo, whoever posts next decides. Annother zombie attack? Teleportation to a new area?

Input on bonding session say what? I'm all for it, but what do I need to discuss exactly?

Oh btw, I had an idea now that Eye is posting. Tia doesn't like Alex at the moment, but when she sees Maximus, she falls for him. However he doesn't like her the same way and she learns that the hard way. She might end up falling for Alex, but we'll see.

Just what I have planned for Tia regarding relationships haha!

Sorry Ehj, you've made an enemy before we've even met up. ;)

If you guys don't mind, my character is going to learn how to control fire first, then develop his power into one of the much stronger ones. Lots of things you can do with elemental distortion. :)

Anyway, I'll probably need two more posts to fully develop Max, and then I can meet up with Erich. And then, we can meet up?

If you guys don't mind, my character is going to learn how to control fire first, then develop his power into one of the much stronger ones. Lots of things you can do with elemental distortion. :)

Anyway, I'll probably need two more posts to fully develop Max, and then I can meet up with Erich. And then, we can meet up?

Have you thought of developing the powers as you go through the story, as Andrew is, or as Victor and Eric will with their emotions. At the least having him develop alongside Eric before they meet the others, at the most through all of that and while with the other 6 developing, :D But at the same time your idea makes sense, perfect excuse to lead up to how he got to Der Riese and found, then awoke Eric from his standby phase in the facility.

Also, to all of you, whatever you do, don't rush, but post! I'm an impatient man wit ideas on his mind and I want to get round to my turn, as well as reading all your really gripping posts and watching this epic stroy develop! :mrgreen: