Has anyone else experienced this?

Zkreym

OK, while playing NML I've had these glitches occur to me.

My grenade (when thrown) would vanish into thin air

My M&S bullet (when shot) would vanish into thin air

There would be an invisible barrier that wouldn't let me pass and somehow get cornered because of it

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have gotten stuck and been unable to move in NML once or twice, the MS thing happened maybe once, but the grenade thing is annoying. I have had it where the explosion occurs but nothing happens. No points, no crawlers, nothing. Even though I can clearly see it explode in the center of my horde (or close enough ;) )

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The barriers... Do you mean the cables, and all other crap? On the left hand side when starting a game, there is a cable sticking out of the wall. If you run into it with a horde behind, it is nearly impossible to get away, but without zombies, you can go round it. It is seriously a tiny bit of cable sticking out, and this stops me from running the train. After so many times, it made my ps3 controller have a bouncy, annoying thing inside. :D

The M&S fails have nothing to do with NML, they are just part of the game. Every signal weapon on Black Ops zombies can fail, even spray gun though you almost never notice it. Now to the invisible wall you are talking about, this is caused by a dog spawning some were on the map. When a dog spawns it will created a invisible wall at all other dog spawns. So the only way to deal with this is to learn the spawns and try to avoid them when you hear a dog spawning. Hope this helped :D

The M&S fails have nothing to do with NML, they are just part of the game. Every signal weapon on Black Ops zombies can fail, even spray gun though you almost never notice it. Now to the invisible wall you are talking about, this is caused by a dog spawning some were on the map. When a dog spawns it will created a invisible wall at all other dog spawns. So the only way to deal with this is to learn the spawns and try to avoid them when you hear a dog spawning. Hope this helped :D

It all makes sense now... Thank you 5and5 this explains why i always get caught where i do :)