Official No Man's Land Records

Here u go Dougie.. I was doing some NML and I figured I can take a snapshot from my recording.

aIYhGlOwK00

This has happened to me MANY, MANY times. One of the reasons why I hate Hellhounds.

I usually stay up by the teleporter after the 3rd siren (so I can still get easy knife kills from hellhounds) until I have enough for PaP and Jug.

• Replies 262
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way - when you are in the swamp you had the perfect group but you need to take a risk and go slightly closer to the edge of the pool, ideally jumping along it. When you have the dogs following you, you really need to get inside as far away from the wall on the right as you dare. The dogs have less chance of doing that weird flinging thing they do when they bound past you and then trap your exit.

Congrats Mix, you should try more on the side and swamp now, I know you can get 300 there.

Way - when you are in the swamp you had the perfect group but you need to take a risk and go slightly closer to the edge of the pool, ideally jumping along it. When you have the dogs following you, you really need to get inside as far away from the wall on the right as you dare. The dogs have less chance of doing that weird flinging thing they do when they bound past you and then trap your exit.

Congrats Mix, you should try more on the side and swamp now, I know you can get 300 there.

Thanks Chopper, Ima try hard today.

• 4 weeks later...

I'm going to see how long I can go without PaP or Jug knifing at least once every five seconds, any one else up for the challenge? Longest time wins.
You won't survive 3 minutes, your bound to get a double slap within that time.

I survived 3:52 without Jugg or PaP just knifing, trying to break the WR for most amount of points before PaPing.

I got 8040 points then got downed trying to make a tight squeeze, so never made it to the PaP, could have made about 8500-9k if I hadn't downed :lol:

So I beat the previous record of 7570, but would it count if I didn't make it to the PaP? I've got a vid of course, haven't uploaded yet though.

My highest kill record is now 316 BTW :D

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/48887 ... 8B90DA61E/

Just LOL at the finish time, what are the chances of that number :lol:

I WANT to play NML but I don't want to risk beating my record and not being able to save on the leaderboards.

Hands! I'm GOING to be your record you can count on that. 8-)

I'm thinking of going to my grandma's house sometime this week. Going to play NML for 5 straight hours. (Yes, I have the patience for that)

Massive congrats mate, this is seriously impressive.

I've been working so hard on trying to get a No Jugg 300 that I've kinda let my score linger.

This has given me the incentive to try and bump it up again D)

I was talking with Vizual Venom, we both believe that someone will definitely at some point hit 360 and the absolute max is 370. I'd love to see the video, was it recorded?

Thanks bud, to be honest with the spawns I had, you probably could have done 340+ as you get better starts than I do ;)

No video very sadly... getting quite annoyed actually, seems like every time I'm on a NML recording session nothing good happens, seems like every time I start recording I play like shit :lol: Though that's probably cuz when I'm recording my FPS drops down to 40 which makes everything feel a bit sluggish, which in NML really doesn't help.

I was just doing another game on Moon actually trying out ways to speed things up even more, went in tunnel 11 for a bit to try that out and went down because of the astro, got up and knocked back down again so I restarted. Rather than doing my normal Moon start and using the telepad the whole time, I got a nice PaP out in the main area and used the side drop for the rest of the game. The spawns were just amazing.

298! Yes!! I'm finally getting better!! I don't have a video or picture or anything because I wasn't recording, but you can check the leaderboards for it. I'm still trying to go for higher (I know I can get over 300 now, I had a bad spawn xD )

Btw I made a simple program to time your PAP time and Jugg time, just so you kinda know how you're doing on time

http://www.mediafire.com/?56qa6uadf8n3dy2

the two files have to be in the same directory, and just double click the .bat file to run it, you have to have java to do it but pretty much everyone does lol. Space bar starts the time, and then when you pap, hit it again, and same with Jugg. To reset it hit enter and you can start again with space.

I currently have a 300 kill record, way or eye can confirm it, it's on my joshuah1996 account... I also have a 275 kill record on my shirtlesservice account, which can be confirmed by them as well

I can confirm your 300 kills.

298! Yes!! I'm finally getting better!! I don't have a video or picture or anything because I wasn't recording, but you can check the leaderboards for it. I'm still trying to go for higher (I know I can get over 300 now, I had a bad spawn xD )

Nice dude, your getting closer to the big 300!

I can't go check but I'll trust you on it. :)

It seems Eye was pushed down to 6th place. :!: