PS3 Playdate Schedule - Sep 1

Ehjookayted

• Replies 437
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way, Corry, and ZOTD... I am so sorry about how bad I sucked! It was like gone midnight and I was extremely sloppy and bad and I just couldn't get back after like round twelve... Seriously sorry guys, I hope to play with you again when I'm not having a bad day :lol:

-Jolteon

No worries dude, it was fun game

Well at least the last round only has me dying a couple of times... Let's ignore the other thirty something times :lol:

Oh and sorry about my mic... I dunno why I was talking but you guys couldn't here me... It's a shame because now you can't here me in the video, and with all my deaths I was getting rather worked up and had a mini strop :lol:

-Jolteon

Jake, check out the beta calendar cj did.

I am going to open lobby and let ppl in starting now. Add me way2g00 and I'll invite you. See you there.

EDIT: I am going to wait another 10 minutes and start the game. Only 'Savage' and myself are present for the play date.