My Ascension solo Run (Ended) Log

way2g00d

Good luck, I might try to get far on solo to shut some people up. Some people I know are saying that co-op takes no skill and solo players are the only ones with skill.

Some people say solo is ridiculously easy and you should try that in co-op. Others say the opposite. Just depends on opinion I guess. I guess 1 good solo player vs 2 good players in co-op is about the same.

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

way2go, did you abort your game? Why are there no more updates ;)

Attemp1 was to count the number of zombies. Yet to publish my findings.

First Revive was stolen by monkey on round 20+

Second one immediately disappeared by monkey back to back after it stole stamin up(Bug)

Third was was used, I went down at 91 (got stuck by lander)

I died shooting/spraying a fast runner with rpk while trying to hit the box at the end of round 94.

Attemp2 was to do a time Attack to round 100 was abruptly ended due to several distractions. My ISP cut down my upload speed and I was not able to stream properly. But due to some viewer request I started streaming and died because of lack of focus on game. Was out of t-gun ammo and died trying to hit the box (Power room) in the mid game.

Third attempt..

First revive was used when I went down at 30+

...Day 1 to 57 in 5-6 hours.

...Day 2 to 84 in 6-7 hours. (was busy setting up dual stream and chatting with friends on skype so took my time with breaks but no downs and some good luck with t-gun until rd 84 took about an hour to get back)

Tom, I wasn't sure if any one was reading this. Here is the report :)

way2go, did you abort your game? Why are there no more updates ;)

Attemp1 was to count the number of zombies. Yet to publish my findings.

First Revive was stolen by monkey on round 20+

Second one immediately disappeared by monkey back to back after it stole stamin up(Bug)

Third was was used, I went down at 91 (got stuck by lander)

I died shooting/spraying a fast runner with rpk while trying to hit the box at the end of round 94.

Attemp2 was to do a time Attack to round 100 was abruptly ended due to several distractions. My ISP cut down my upload speed and I was not able to stream properly. But due to some viewer request I started streaming and died because of lack of focus on game. Was out of t-gun ammo and died trying to hit the box (Power room) in the mid game.

Third attempt..

First revive was used when I went down at 30+

...Day 1 to 57 in 5-6 hours.

...Day 2 to 84 in 6-7 hours. (was busy setting up dual stream and chatting with friends on skype so took my time with breaks but no downs and some good luck with t-gun until rd 84 took about an hour to get back)

Tom, I wasn't sure if any one was reading this. Here is the report :)

I admire your determination mate :) Had 2 failed run to 100 in the past, one on Shangri La, losing my first QR at round 34 just by getting hit too many times too quickly, then lost the second one at 89 for the same reason, got back up and got knocked straight back down again.

Went for it on Der Riese in September, lost a QR on 80 something I think cuz of dogs, got back up and recovered easily. Then at round 92 I got a G-Spawn error, man that hurt... Been meaning to retry both runs at some point but haven't got round to it. Still planning a round 100 run on Verruckt and Moon at some point.

Thanks man, I only played 5 rounds last night, was v upset when my quick revive was glitched by monkeys at round100 :x , I had 2 thunder gun shots left and I did not want to waste it on the them so i let them take the speed cola as usual like every monkey round and my quick revive was gone at the same time.

I will get over it, after all this way I don't have to think about protecting QR anymore.

My next target is 115. :?

way2g00

Ah well, good run mate! I actually never get Speed Cola on this map when playing solo, I always go with Jugg, QR, PhD and Staminup. Even when I defend the machiens against the monkeys and I get a free perk, I don't take it - just creates problems later on and getting the extra perk can do more harm than good.