Moon-The Good The Bad And The Ugly

Wunder Waffle

Moon The good

. new map creates a challenge for everyone and a neat opening

.hacker awesome addition

. new character quotes are funny as hell

. new perk mule kick

.new weapons are awesome wave gun cooks zombies from the inside and hte QED device i love a good gamble BUT ONLY WHEN I WIN

.low gravity makes things fun

.map discourages camping

.Nova 6 zombies are back

AWESOME OPENING TO THE MAP :shock:

The Bad

.Nova 6 zombies teleport WHY ????

.when people break windows theirs no oxygen really bad when playing with randoms

.bowie knife is hard to get

.hacker replaces your PED suit

.soo many doors when playing solo

.only 2 places you can hold out at the moon spawn and the bio dome

.how hard juggernog is to get after losing it

The Ugly

.Excavators sure they give moon a objective but when someone breaks all the windows its near impossible to hack them and when they breach tunnels and i have no points after teleporting back without hacker FUCK ME .

.Astronaut zombie okay i like how he discourages camping but he is so annoying i mind EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM here are a lot of things

. it teleports you close to excavators

.it takes away a perk and if it's juggernog good luck getting it back

.it as high health

. it spawns so often

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the only thing bad or ugly about this map is the annoying glitches that get you screwed over. I thought they were all fixed but just yesterday the Astronaut + Gersch Device happened to me again. There's been a patch released, why the hell has it not been properly fixed?!

Other than that, all these extra things like the Nova 6 phasers Astronaut zombie, Excavators and windows being blown out mean you have to play strategically and co-operate. Chances are you won't get to a high round on this map playing with randoms unless all of them are good, co-operative players. One bad and selfish player can ruin the game.

The glitches are terrible. More so than the ones on "Five". I can safely say this is the most glitchiest map out of all, in the game even, with the glitches being game-breaking.

Encountered invisible excavator glitch for the first time today. Egg was still on top of Receiving Bay when it happened, and I thought it only happened randomly once both Tunnels had been decompressed and/or the EE had been complete. Mind you this was only about Round 8 or so.

Interesting to see what some people like and some dislike :)

For me example, I like the map especially cause of astros, excavators, stinkers, randoms destroying windows. They make everything just more versatile. Some more stuff to develop strategies for.

The more elements in a map, the more I like it.

Interesting to see what some people like and some dislike :)

For me example, I like the map especially cause of astros, excavators, stinkers, randoms destroying windows. They make everything just more versatile. Some more stuff to develop strategies for.

The more elements in a map, the more I like it.

Gotta agree with you there man.

The astronaut isn't really too hard to deal with either, and as long as you don't kill him unless it's absolutely necessary then his health stays the same as whatever round he last spawned on; I usually don't kill him for the first time untill i make some mistake and run into him around the early 30's and he only takes one bowie to kill.

Admittedly he does get tons of health when he spawns again though :lol: but to be fair if it wasn't for that and the excevators then you could end up running laps in the biodome until you got bored of playing. :P