Getting the Bowie knife with gravity on

P Diddily

I am not sure how many people know about this, but it is possible to get the bowie even after the power is on and the artificial gravity has been restored to the labs.

If you stand on the stairs facing the Bowie and look straight up at the ceiling and then run and jump towards the Bowie and hit x at the height of your jump, you can just reach it. It may take a couple of tries, but if you jump as close to the edge as possible, you can get it.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can break the window, but I usually roll with a hacker at all times, so having areas unnecessarily decompressed can be a pain, especially if you do not need them to be. Running through the labs during a high round with the teleporting crawlers after hacking an excavator is enough of a pain without having to worry about suffocating. :D

• 1 month later...

You can always break the window.

As it was said, there is no point in doing that. All you gain is stuff like not hearing the red guy anymore and running into him, do an unwanted jump right into a bunch of zombies or dying while doing step 2 of the egg.

I mean look, it is still so easy:

r-5HcVuHN60

My old strategy was I'd get the Bowie Knife and then turn the Power On. I got to a point where I was grabbing the Bowie Knife first try, every time.

Nowadays, I turn the Power On, and just leap at the Bowie Knife like a boss. Usually takes me about 3 tries to get'r done.

IMO, throwing a nade out the window is the absolute worst strategy at all. Don't decompress any area on this map if you can help it.

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...