Quantum Entanglement Device: Discussion & All Known Effects

Fu453

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was looking at lamb shift( the physics term not the dish :lol: ) and found this: In physics, the Lamb shift, named after Willis Lamb (1913–2008), is a small difference in energy between two energy levels 2S1 / 2 and 2P1 / 2 (in term symbol notation) of the hydrogen atom in quantum electrodynamics (QED). Hmm QED? Small difference in energy? Possible connection? There's lots of energy changes when you use a QED and energy an also mean power! Power can be good and bad. BLESS OR CURSE the user!! So does this mean that the QED on Moon uses the Lamb shift? If so could this mean we are spelling Kassamir mechanism wrong and it is in fact the Cassimir mechanism (effect).

There is also known to be an "inverted (red) bonus points and it sadly takes your money

also today the worst possible fucking glitched happened to me the zombie-naut (aka astronaut zombie) was sprinting at me! it was the worse possible glitch ever! ok let me explain it I threw down a gershe (FYI i was in the biodome) the zombie-naut was trying to "get away" from the black hole and then when the hole disappeared IT STARTED SPRINTING! But it was in a weird way it he was doing it in a "moon-walk" motion. Sorry if im in the wrong forum but i just had to get this posted! Damn... i should have gotten a damn camera....posting.php?mode=reply&f=72&t=16357#

Hey guys, just a quick update here. I've gotten the actual coding of the QED thanks to Duckcall00. Since I've gained a lot of new info, I'll be doing a major update on the OP. Ill do it within the next few days or so.

Thanks for reading guys. Hopefully my update will help you understand the Quantum Entanglement Device even more.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Well havent heard of this effect but its pretty damn awesome, confirmed: you CAN have 5 perks on moon solo, (i guess, logic) so: i was playing moon with a friend, doing the easter egg we were on the part of throwing the QED so we could get the plates done, i threw it directly at the quick revive machine and i got the quick revive perk, i didnt have 4 but my friend did and he had 4 perks(5 now with the quick revive) so you can do it, you gotta throw a qed at a perk machine and maybe rarely give you the perk.

edit: well i guess its not 100% proved in solo but, why coudnt you do it in solo?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think getting more than four perks on Moon is possible on solo, I checked the power ups on the pads in the dome when it spawned one and it never produced a perk bottle. I've thrown at least 70 QEDs and I've never gotten a green perk bottle. So I think it's just a big rumor, or maybe they removed the perk bottle via title update.

No, ive gotten the green perk bottle once, I threw a QED, and all four of us had Quick Revive all of a sudden, I think I ran over it and didnt notice until we went to go hack the box.

however, I hate the damn QED's, there so unpredictable, and have downed me and ended a 25 round game by downing all of us at once, god I hate them almost as much as the VR dont kill anything at all 11

No, ive gotten the green perk bottle once, I threw a QED, and all four of us had Quick Revive all of a sudden, I think I ran over it and didnt notice until we went to go hack the box.

however, I hate the damn QED's, there so unpredictable, and have downed me and ended a 25 round game by downing all of us at once, god I hate them almost as much as the VR dont kill anything at all 11

Then I'm sure, that as unfortunate as it is, a title update may have removed it. I've tried getting the Perk bottle via QEDs, but I never found one, ever. If anyone does find one however, would you oblige to send proof via pictures or video recording?

I've never got the green perk bottle, but one I have had that wasn't mentioned:

Thrown at a large mass of zombies to kill them all, instead it turned them into enraged sprinters (like after Romero yells, but like 15 of them at once). Wasn't the end of the round, and it didn't spawn any new ones.

I kind of like the QED's because of the huge random factor. Too bad at the high rounds they're worthless since you need gersch teamworks to get max ammos.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...