Nikolai dies?

demesphor

• Replies 14
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

**GASP** DONT YOU COME IN HERE WITH THAT SHIT! NIKOLAI WONT DIE! NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING T SAY ABOUT IT!

OK, no, seriously, I doubt he will die. Just a rumor.

thats what i was saying but someone from xbox fourms said that nikolai dies and they released a video of it. they called it "the end of the moon."

I SOOO highly doubt that they'd kill only ONE character and not the rest of them. And how would that even work in the game? At some random round who ever is playing as Nikolai all of a sudden dies and gets booted out of the game because the character ACTUALLY died? That'd be the worst thing i ever imagined xD

However, this IS the season finale after all (season, not series), so if they're looking to end on a dramatic note, i suppose killing a character that's been around since the second map pack ever would cause quite the bang O.o

ahhh the elusive xbox forums...no more than what we discuss here..no one but Treyarch knows what will happen 8-)

And Jesus.

trololol

hey some of us believe in Buddhm, he who came to earth on a meteor. I practice Reformed Neo Buddhism, I am currently a level 5 laser lotus. my mother was vaporized and placed into an energon cube, as custom of our religion for when members organs cease to function, until the day modern technolgy can recondense our bodies into physical form.

ps this is all a reference to the NBC show community

ahhh the elusive xbox forums...no more than what we discuss here..no one but Treyarch knows what will happen 8-)

And Jesus.

trololol

hey some of us believe in Buddhm, he who came to earth on a meteor. I practice Reformed Neo Buddhism, I am currently a level 5 laser lotus. my mother was vaporized and placed into an energon cube, as custom of our religion for when members organs cease to function, until the day modern technolgy can recondense our bodies into physical form.

ps this is all a reference to the NBC show community

i dont believe, i m only trying to survive :D

**GASP** DONT YOU COME IN HERE WITH THAT JUNK! NIKOLAI WONT DIE! NOT IF I HAVE ANYTHING T SAY ABOUT IT!

OK, no, seriously, I doubt he will die. Just a rumor.

fixed it for ya, try to remember that that sort of language is prohibited on this site as told in our rules and regulations

regards,

jtg