Area-51 To Moon? Huh What?

FooToo

I Find Things You didn't see!

I Highly recommend you watch the video and listen in to where they start (Area-51) to where they Appear (Moon). aswell as some things most people missed like the Gun Mule Perk or a New one aswell as the Quick Draw Perk and other Wonder Weapons.

ZvXRlXbWqwI

Before a moderator decides to throw this in the media section try reading before you move it and or at-least post saying you moved it... Common curtsy + More Professional :)

Anyway like i was going to do the first time around before the thread got moved is talk about Area-51 and Moon connection

In the video lies these two Images:

Image 1:

Bigger Image: http://img64.imageshack.us/img64/1075/image11n.png

Image 2:

Bigger Image: http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/8708/image18ug.png

In these two images we see the mustang and sally. The first Image shows someone in the starting room (Quick Revive is always in the Starting Room) with M&S weird huh? In the Second Image that LiamFTWinter and Strwrsbob had pointed out showed the American Flag and hat looked like a Teleporter yet we see what can be the same person with M&S weird huh? It Seems like you start off in Area-51 and you need to work your way to the teleporter to get to the Moon Base.

Dont Believe me? Check out this Image i found in the Preview Trailer and Tell me if you Conviced Now.

Image 3:

Bigger Image: http://img846.imageshack.us/img846/2290/image7r.png

Believe me now? hahah

Enjoy :D

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh! thanks, and your sig is very uhhm unique and non distracting at all lol

It's just semi-naked women, get over it. Either you are a 12 year old who shouldn't be looking at that stuff, let alone be playing Call of Duty, or you have never seen a women before.

It's just semi-naked women, get over it. Either you are a 12 year old who shouldn't be looking at that stuff, let alone be playing Call of Duty, or you have never seen a women before.

well considering I'm on my iPod and I have to zoom on every little thing I do it does tend to get blown out of proportion and if you look around almost every signature is either a zombie, text, or a gun this is different especially since I wasn't on here for a couple of months, and also the women are fine the zoomed in chests are what distract because it's hilarious.

Well good thing you were there to cry foul. I knew I just couldn't let that post go without berating the guy about his lack of maturity, but then I saw AgentA took care of it for the good of the community. Well done Officer AgentA of the super secret internet police.

lol anyway dude I don't think Hammer deserved that, you need to get over yourself it's PUBLIC forum after all.

I completely agree with you on this A-51 theory. IF you look at the picture on A-51 you can see the zombie is an MP, or Military Police. There is no reason for MP to be on the moon but it makes sense that they are in A-51. The background of the picture also looks nothing like the moon map if you compare every other shot you see in the video.

You dont tart on area 51, you teleport there from the moon, an dyou only have a minute there with the pack a puch before you are teleported back.

Any you know this how? yea exactly what i thought you dont and if you say its from that ex-ign TROLL fag i will Slap you. I have provided more than enough information that proves you start at Area-51 and that you need Teleport to moon to start the match. With that being said and the newest information provided from the Inside xbox video shows to me and many others that when on the Area-51 map it does not count your rounds. Your stay at Area-51 is unlimited as they do not count your rounds but as the video suggests zombies are constantly attacking and aswell as the Phasing Zombie in my other thread.

You dont tart on area 51, you teleport there from the moon, an dyou only have a minute there with the pack a puch before you are teleported back.

Any you know this how? yea exactly what i thought you dont and if you say its from that ex-ign TROLL fag i will Slap you.

I guess you don't realize you just threatened to slap a fellow CoDz DWELLER, do you? Phillips is a dedicated member who has been here much longer than you, you had no reason to say something like that (especially considering Phillips didn't threaten you in any way). He simply voiced his opinion. This is a friendly community who is open to opposing discussions, so if somebody else has a theory opposite of yours, then explain yourself in a reasonable, friendly manner.

Thank you, and have a nice day :D

Any you know this how? yea exactly what i thought you dont and if you say its from that ex-ign TROLL fag i will Slap you.

I guess you don't realize you just threatened to slap a Moderator do you? Phillips is a dedicated member who has been here much longer than you, you had no reason to say something like that (especially considering Phillips didn't threaten you in any way). He simply voiced his opinion. This is a friendly community who is open to opposing discussions, so if somebody else has a theory opposite of yours, then explain yourself in a reasonable, friendly manner.

Thank you, and have a nice day :D

Threatening you say? Not even close bud i was nearly stating my point as every other post in every thread says something about this fake ex-ign Trolls BS. This so called moderator did not whatsoever read anything i have posted on this forum. If he had he would have understood why you spawn in Area-51 in the first place.

I'm open for what other theory's other people have but the facts are laid on the table and im just making it clear for everyone else. But then again there are people like you who post about a post instead of the topic at hand. If he felt it as a threat then let him stand up for himself and say something on his behalf rather then get into the middle of something that has nothing to do with you.

Anyway lets please STAY on topic i would appreciate it :roll:

If Area 51 is the starting area then where is Quick Revive? Quick Revive is always in the spawn room, you said that yourself in the OP. I wouldn't read too much into the Mustang & Sally being present, if you remember from COTD's trailer it showed PaP guns on level 1. When the devs make a trailer they play with the rules of the game world or just outright break them.

Any you know this how? yea exactly what i thought you dont and if you say its from that ex-ign TROLL fag i will Slap you. I have provided more than enough information that proves you start at Area-51 and that you need Teleport to moon to start the match. With that being said and the newest information provided from the Inside xbox video shows to me and many others that when on the Area-51 map it does not count your rounds. Your stay at Area-51 is unlimited as they do not count your rounds but as the video suggests zombies are constantly attacking and aswell as the Phasing Zombie in my other thread.

your information for starting at area 51 is based off of a trailer as well as gameplay seen watching over a developers shoulder. It is in no way nearly enough information. Also as I have stated before look at the screenshot with the developer playing at 'area 51'. He is clearly not playing on a finished and fully rendered level. There is no level indicator, the sky looks white with no texture and no color to it, and there is all forms of writing around the perimeter of the screen (similar to what you see during post production on movies).

all i can do now is look at his sig and im 17

You explained your own post and the reasoning behind it all in the same sentence. Now all we need to get you is a real girl.

not necessary please stay on topic :)

On a separate note you did not make a comment to the 17yo that posted about only being able to look at your sig... so step off on me making a light hearted response to him unless you are going to share the wealth of 'stay on topic' comments to EVERYONE!