Different zombie cause in Shangri-La?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

im guessing its because in shangri-la in myth it is a place where people don't age or get sick so when they started to turn into zombies they got all the diseases that they shouldve gotten. either that or treyarch just wanted to make them look cool :lol:

Well Treyarch would not do something to simply make them "Look cool". Your theroy is a possibility but its only a possibility.

im guessing its because in shangri-la in myth it is a place where people don't age or get sick so when they started to turn into zombies they got all the diseases that they shouldve gotten. either that or treyarch just wanted to make them look cool :lol:

Well Treyarch would not do something to simply make them "Look cool". Your theroy is a possibility but its only a possibility.

They sure would do something to make them look cool. Do you have any other suggestions? It's a 115 mine... what else would cause their zombification?

They sure would do something to make them look cool. Do you have any other suggestions? It's a 115 mine... what else would cause their zombification?

Well this instance of 'Looking cool' is too much of a coincidance. I cant tell if napalm zombie has it but i can tell you screecher has none. Maybe its an aliment inflicted by 115. ill dig deeper.

Well every map they have made the zombies look more disgusting and fowl. thats either because 115 is getting stronger or because their graphical capabilities are rising.

that is quite true because every time ive seen the trailer im like "WOAH the zombies look really cool!" but its different this time. usualy its zombies in like labcoats,nazi uniforms, and in this case, civillian clothing for the most part, but the zombie skin really has never changed. UNTILL NOW! :!: :arrow: :ugeek:

I have noticed this.

Kino/Five: Normal, skull-head Zombies. Not that scary

Ascension: Certain Zombies have messed-up faces. Can be scary, but only when close-up.

Call of the Dead: The Zombies get an 'Artic' skin, and some have lost their chin. It looks rather creepy, especially when they sprint for you.

Shangri-La: Boils appear on their skin, and they have sharp teeth. Definetly scary.

Moon: Zombie's inner parts are visible. Very scary to people even if they have a strong stomach.

I have noticed this.

Kino/Five: Normal, skull-head Zombies. Not that scary

Ascension: Certain Zombies have messed-up faces. Can be scary, but only when close-up.

Call of the Dead: The Zombies get an 'Artic' skin, and some have lost their chin. It looks rather creepy, especially when they sprint for you.

Shangri-La: Boils appear on their skin, and they have sharp teeth. Definetly scary.

Moon: Zombie's inner parts are visible. Very scary to people even if they have a strong stomach.

Well by now im ready to belive that its nothing. if they live around a 115 mine they are gomma get a desies making them subject to exparimentation. Thats what im gonna go with for now.

I dont think their is anything to reaserch, treyarch always changes the way zombies look in new maps. I personally think the ones in ascension were the creepiest of all because they have blood all over them, and parts of their face is torn up. the cotd ones dont look creepy at all I dont think.

Yeah here were my reactions to the zombies apperances:

Kino:(yeah yeah zombies.)

acension: Holy shtick facial fail!!

Cotd: Wow thats kinda cool (wasnt creepy but it was a neat concept.

Moon trailer: It that a liver i am seeing?? :o

• 1 month later...

I dont think their is anything to reaserch, treyarch always changes the way zombies look in new maps. I personally think the ones in ascension were the creepiest of all because they have blood all over them, and parts of their face is torn up. the cotd ones dont look creepy at all I dont think.

Yeah here were my reactions to the zombies apperances:

Kino:(yeah yeah zombies.)

acension: Holy shtick facial fail!!

Cotd: Wow thats kinda cool (wasnt creepy but it was a neat concept.

Moon trailer: It that a liver i am seeing?? :o

LOL on the liver that was funny but what is next skelitons [brains] for you

this is my theory on look over time the 119 is degenerating their bodies and that is the results the moon got the worst or maybe acesion got the worst

whatever well that is my theory anyway and personally they need to up the zombie scare meter from 0-3 to 11 make mutents something.

I asked the same thing about the zombies in Shangri-la, I think that 3arch made them look different with the boils and such just to keep the models interesting; all though it could be since its in a different region outside of europe, or possibley outside of the normal time period.

It could be how the Shangri-la peoples body has reacted with the 115. Such as a region that doesn't have say a disease then it gets introdudeced to that region by an outside cause, it may not be lethal to where it came from but to a place that has had no immunity to the disease it can be deadly or have different symptoms.