Sequel to black ops

i posted it here because idk where else...

you see, it has been pretty much confirmed by several articles that Treyarch is working on a Sequel to black ops.

and it is highly possible, because the campaign says so much and so does one message in the computer from the main menu

"CAT NOTEX2.TXT"

ENTER

"Mr.mason

Woods is alive and a sole american prisoner at Hanoi Hilton.

thought id let you know"

thats the letter sent to Mason, from as of now no one knows, but something about that letter, it was sent 1978, so im speculating that the main menu sequence takes place around the 1978-1985ish, and its weird to think because when we saw Woods "die" we didn't really see him die all we saw was the flames and fire from the grenade, so im guessing that The sequel will take off on the same sequence that Woods died on and itll show what really happended, and if you pay attention to Hanoi the MP map...its pretty beat to shit! and it looks like someone might have Broken out of prison orsomeone broke Woods out of Prison

idkk all speculation on what might happen, but i find that i stated everything clearley enough for you guys to look at it the same way i do, and please, please please please, dont be like "well every map i beat to shit" i get it okay, but this particular one is mentionedand in Five theres a picture of it in the board room.

just tell me what you guys think!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Woods was choke holding the guy with the grenade when it blew up. This means he was behind him and the guy was like a shield for the grenade. So it's very possible that Woods is still alive. He was actually my favorite character in the game besides Mason. Reznov was badass too...in W@W and BO.

yep, i love woods too . . . if woods does return, will my avatar have to give his outfit back? cos he don't look too happy about that!

hmmmmmmmm i dont know about you guys but i would love to kill zombies in a 70s/80s disco club. maybe some one hid some one 115 on the club and every one turned into zombies. just think about it killing zombies to disco music sounds awesome. and than when you active the real song (the one by Elena) all the zombies starting bobbing there heads to the song while still trying to kill you.

and here are the 4 people you play as:

Darth Vader. who needs a gun when you got force choke ?

Red Forman from that 70s show like yellow card said. he would shove his foot up the zombies ass.

the biker guy from the village people. just for the lolz.

Tommy Vercetti form vice city. he can hold so many guns he will never run out of ammo.

and the map will be called: DISCO DER TOTEN. i dont even know if they have discos in Germany. but if they dont than just put it in America and give it the same name.

and the easter egg is you need to free the owner of the club from a "modified" gresh device. the owner thought it was some type of radio device. and while you are doing the easter egg you find out the owner is a ex group 935 scientist who is some how still alive. and when you free him EVERYONE gets a wounder waffle.

now i know that sounds like a good reward but come on 4 players with the waffle = MASSIVE kill stealing. and the real heros are in the map to.

after you free the owner you see the crew pop out of the device. and Dempsey says: "DAM IT. we are off course come on every one back in the black hole thingy we got a nazi to kill." than Nikolai says: can we stop for a drink while we are here ?" Takeo: "BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" Dempsey: "GET IN THE BLACK HOLE THINGY WE NEED TO F***ING STOP DI*CKTOFEN. Nikolai: "fine but you owe me some vodka once we get to *insert name of the next map here* ok ?" Dempsey: "fine."

and the special zombies is a zombies with no arms and he is really big he will run at you and try to hit you but than once he realizes he can not hit you he will explode like a flamer. but he only does a little damage. but the catch is when he explodes he destroys your gun. he runs at you the same speed as a normal zombie. but he can only take 11.5% more damage. so he is not that hard to kill in the lower rounds. but has the rounds get higher and he gets stronger t could mean the end of you if he explodes next to you when you have your ray gun or a really good gun out.

and if you only have one gun and he explodes next to you than the same thing happens on five if the thief takes your gun. you only have a knife. which = death. NOTE: if he destroys your gun you can get it back from the box/wall but if he destroys a ray gun/what ever the really big powerful wounder weapon is called it will not reaper for 3 rounds.

well thats my idea for a disco map.

hmmmmmmmm i dont know about you guys but i would love to kill zombies in a 70s/80s disco club. maybe some one hid some one 115 on the club and every one turned into zombies. just think about it killing zombies to disco music sounds awesome. and than when you active the real song (the one by Elena) all the zombies starting bobbing there heads to the song while still trying to kill you.

and here are the 4 people you play as:

Darth Vader. who needs a gun when you got force choke ?

Red Forman from that 70s show like yellow card said. he would shove his foot up the zombies ass.

the biker guy from the village people. just for the lolz.

Tommy Vercetti form vice city. he can hold so many guns he will never run out of ammo.

and the map will be called: DISCO DER TOTEN. i dont even know if they have discos in Germany. but if they dont than just put it in America and give it the same name.

and the easter egg is you need to free the owner of the club from a "modified" gresh device. the owner thought it was some type of radio device. and while you are doing the easter egg you find out the owner is a ex group 935 scientist who is some how still alive. and when you free him EVERYONE gets a wounder waffle.

now i know that sounds like a good reward but come on 4 players with the waffle = MASSIVE kill stealing. and the real heros are in the map to.

after you free the owner you see the crew pop out of the device. and Dempsey says: "DAM IT. we are off course come on every one back in the black hole thingy we got a nazi to kill." than Nikolai says: can we stop for a drink while we are here ?" Takeo: "BARFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF" Dempsey: "GET IN THE BLACK HOLE THINGY WE NEED TO F***ING STOP DI*CKTOFEN. Nikolai: "fine but you owe me some vodka once we get to *insert name of the next map here* ok ?" Dempsey: "fine."

and the special zombies is a zombies with no arms and he is really big he will run at you and try to hit you but than once he realizes he can not hit you he will explode like a flamer. but he only does a little damage. but the catch is when he explodes he destroys your gun. he runs at you the same speed as a normal zombie. but he can only take 11.5% more damage. so he is not that hard to kill in the lower rounds. but has the rounds get higher and he gets stronger t could mean the end of you if he explodes next to you when you have your ray gun or a really good gun out.

and if you only have one gun and he explodes next to you than the same thing happens on five if the thief takes your gun. you only have a knife. which = death. NOTE: if he destroys your gun you can get it back from the box/wall but if he destroys a ray gun/what ever the really big powerful wounder weapon is called it will not reaper for 3 rounds.

well thats my idea for a disco map.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*choke*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

*cough* *splutter*

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

are you actually trying to kill me :?:

That would been funny if Dempsey, Nikolai, Takeo, and Richtofen wears disco pants *bell bottoms*. One of them would have afro, all them have sideburns. When you pack a punch the gun, the texture camo looks Glittery Disco colors glowing out of it and you always hear some funky music play. You can drive a muscle car to run over the zombies. All of them wear roller skates to walk and run on the ground. A new wonder weapon that makes the Funk Music play loud that kill zombies, a BOOM BOX gun or a weapon that shoots out casette tapes or vinyls that would take the head off easily. Zombie boss, its ELVIS! He would kill you with his guitar!! You only can get him out by playing a song on the jukebox! :D