Changing some groups.

I have changed the groups colors around

i'll be honest, i'm not so keen on the grey name, bit close to normal.

but still i'm sooo happy to be part of a group @last.

UK ZOMBIES had it's day and this was a great idea, esecially as codz is so big now. else it would be; UK ZOMBIES, AUSSIE ZOMBIES, FRENCH ZOMBIES, BRAZILIAN ZOMBIES etc., etc., etc.

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yh. I went away for a while. When I came back on, I saw that my name was in a darker shade. I was like WTF?! I then checked my UCP and saw that it was Nikolai users' colour.

It doesn't stand out as much as my previous group's colour did, but it's a change.

So if you are on PSN, you could send a PM to someone with a PS3 (Ex.Waffles, Alpha, any trusted users)

And say in the message "My account on codz is Xx-PWNER-xX"

Then, show a picture of the leaderboard with The PSN name you sent the message from and I think that could be considered verification.

So if you are on PSN, you could send a PM to someone with a PS3 (Ex.Waffles, Alpha, any trusted users)

And say in the message "My account on codz is Xx-PWNER-xX"

Then, show a picture of the leaderboard with The PSN name you sent the message from and I think that could be considered verification.

I sent my request to Carbon with a picture. But yes, ask someone trustworthy who's on your platform(LOL @ Wii), and don't overload Carbon's inbox.

hmm..I'm assuming this is only on BO? because I still don't have that game...but I've gotten to between 20-35 with an old member whistlingwilly on Der Reise on xbox... :P

No, it's any map any game I think.

I remember whistling willy :D

And why haven't you gotten Black ops?! SHAME

Yeah :D

I hope I can become dweller after I reach undead Master rank.

Few more brains :D

Eh it doesnt work like that...

I know I have made many helpful topics but you still have to had sometime on this site.

I hope after that carbon would concider it.

But now to topic. I dont think that gray shades in general work in this site as the site layout is pretty dark.

hmm..I'm assuming this is only on BO? because I still don't have that game...but I've gotten to between 20-35 with an old member whistlingwilly on Der Reise on xbox... :P

Yes, every map except Dead Ops.

I'm not a fan of the multiplayer...so I'm waiting till I can get it cheaper. I have played zombies though, and I do like it...that's why I'm getting it.

So can I get Der Riese looked at for my highest score for WaW? because I'm not sure what round I got. the verruckt one was when that glitch would happen where the zombies would just stop...so that's not legit. SNN was solo...NDU was also solo

Arrgh thats so unfair. I cant be in one of these groups because my score isnt co op. I CANT play zombies with others coz black ops servers are completely F*CKED for PS3. I wanted to be in one of there groups

You're in the Survivor group, what more could you want?

ok people keep changing it and making it confusing :? what do I do to becoming in one of those groups?

Regards Yellow-card8

You must have a picture and/or video proving that you have reached a round high enough, send them to someone who's trustworthy(like Alpha) who's on your console platform, or message Carbon directly.

They will then decide wheter you join or not. Here's each groups requirements...

Takeo: Must reach round 20-29

Nikolai: Must reach round 30-39

Dempsey: Must reach round 40-49, and you MUST have a person who is on your console verify that you have indeed reached round 40-49.

Richtofen: Same as Dempsey, except you must have reached round 50 or over.

ok people keep changing it and making it confusing :? what do I do to becoming in one of those groups?

Regards Yellow-card8

first you must apply to join like this;

go to "user control panel" at top of page, then on the left click "usergroups" , then mark the button to the right of the group(s) you'd like to join, then click "submit" at the bottom of the page.

hope you find this informative . . . ;)

50 rounds call of the dead.

I was de ranked on Leader boards recently in Call of the dead for no reason, ,luckily I have pictures and video of this because I knew thing kind of this can happen.

I even made a referral of this on CODZ the day I made it (viewtopic.php?f=62&t=11112&start=60)

This is a video proof of me on Round 49

http://flic.kr/p/9QCVFj

Other players gamer tag is Amit123456789 if you need further clearance.

Best Regards

way2g00