In other news, a new toy!! & Monkey bombs!! & Bowie Knife!!

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have such a bad feeling about the new guns. Something tells me that there are not gonna be any ak47s or m60s. Someone else has this same feeling?

kthxbai

There will def be the 74u. The trailer has it in there in multiple clips. So there's that :lol:

but he said 47. u are one of the main proponents of the 47 no? even tho i have no idea why i would much rather see a more randomized chance of getting any of the so far available wonderguns over an unneccsary other smg or ar.

but ya i dont see why they would add another standard weapon but i really think that since the last two maps had matryoshka dolls (since they were in ussr territory) i think we will see a brand new secondary grenade, maybe somthing with more of an indian/asian theme idk.

dont see it being solely monkbombs

I have such a bad feeling about the new guns. Something tells me that there are not gonna be any ak47s or m60s. Someone else has this same feeling?

kthxbai

There will def be the 74u. The trailer has it in there in multiple clips. So there's that :lol:

but he said 47. u are one of the main proponents of the 47 no? even tho i have no idea why i would much rather see a more randomized chance of getting any of the so far available wonderguns over an unneccsary other smg or ar.

but ya i dont see why they would add another standard weapon but i really think that since the last two maps had matryoshka dolls (since they were in ussr territory) i think we will see a brand new secondary grenade, maybe somthing with more of an indian/asian theme idk.

Oh really, then tell me m8, what guns do you use playing zombies?

Don't you think you have a bigger chance of getting an ass salt rifle and a machine gun than getting a ray gun or scavanger?

kthxbai

kthxbai

I go back and forth lol I'd like to see the gun in there, I think it would be cool to have more selection. But at the same time, I'd rather see the Stoner or a way to add/select attachments on guns. I don't see a good way to implement that, however. It would be deadly to stop and have to scroll through a selection of attachments for a weapon :lol:

I go back and forth lol I'd like to see the gun in there, I think it would be cool to have more selection. But at the same time, I'd rather see the Stoner or a way to add/select attachments on guns. I don't see a good way to implement that, however. It would be deadly to stop and have to scroll through a selection of attachments for a weapon :lol: haha yah but i think someone said that there should be mini mystery box of some sort or a wheel you buy it and it starts spinning and you get a random attachment.

I go back and forth lol I'd like to see the gun in there, I think it would be cool to have more selection. But at the same time, I'd rather see the Stoner or a way to add/select attachments on guns. I don't see a good way to implement that, however. It would be deadly to stop and have to scroll through a selection of attachments for a weapon :lol: haha yah but i think someone said that there should be mini mystery box of some sort or a wheel you buy it and it starts spinning and you get a random attachment.

That's a great idea, actually!! Takes a lot of the "this attachment is best, I'll get it every time" aspect out of it. It'd be a great way to make it fair for all.