I Hate Noobs

You know how there are messages on the loading screen for zombies? The only message that would help most random noobs would be "GET THE FUCKING JUGGERNOG"

Lol

The man speaks the truth! I hate it when people don't buy it and then wonder why they don't get to high rounds :facepalm:

This reminds me of a thing on MP i had, it's pretty unrelated but hey;

*For the purposes of this story, the other guys shall be known as F*cktard 1 and F*cktard 2

F*cktard 1: 'Oh MY GOD! That Deckchairs guy is a Hacker, he has 2 guns (I had dual m1911's)

F*cktard 2: 'OH MY GOD they're chrome aswell, he is such a hacker, report him.

Me: 'Uh no. They're dual M1911's.

F*cktard 2: 'You can't get those unless you're hacked!'

Me: 'Fine, whatever, just look on the create a class and you'll see'

F*cktard 1: 'All thats on here is Upgraded sights, suppressor and Grenade launcher'

Me: 'Were you born a stupid twat or did you have to work on it?'

I then left the lobby, wishing that i knew where those pillocks lived so that i could throw bricks at their houses and salt their errr.... flowerbeds.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A great tactic as well is to not kill any zombies when a player is downed and is going to get juggernaut. If you kill them they will spawn if you don't you can run circles with juggernaut until he is safe.

Most players don't get to far rounds because they think camping with box guns is the best strategy.

Most good players don't get to really far rounds because they think running a circle strategy and killing zombies is a good strategy.

Great players find ways to kill zombies in the absolute fastest way possible. The level 70 video is a perfect example of such a strategy. I have similar strategies that I run on Kino and Ascension that fairly straightforward for even the average player to easily make it to 50 in just over 4 hours in a 2 player game.

I dont know about you guy but I hate people who try to be the leader of the team and give orders to everyone and shun you for not listening to them and try to be the mvp of the team and fail. it annoys me a lot since I this happen like hell to me, and its usally little kids that are around 6, not saying all kids are bad some of my friends are like 11 or 12, there are just some that are annoying like that.

You are obviously really good at zombies so I'm not sure why you are complaining. Why would you play a public zombie game other than to mess around and have fun?

I'm pretty damn good at zombies and sometimes I just play public games to try to revive the noobs as much as I can without dieing myself. If I want a high score I play with people who know my strategy in a 2 player game.

If none of your friends are on, spam the find match until see someone with a decent score. Your scores are high so most people will automatically accept your friends invite.

They really need a filter in zombies that allows you to search only players that are your level. Ex. 20+, 30+, etc

Awesome idea! On Kino I once had 56 revives playing with noobs.

I feel you man, i was playing with this 7 year old sounding kid and i was like 'Have you bought Juggernog yet?' And he is like i don't need no Juggernog.

End of story we die at like round 15 and he has around 6 downs

I wish there was a filter where you could choose people on your level to play with and people who have mics.

Playing with good random players can be just as difficult (without the mic). Best to play with friends who you have played with for some time and each know their roles. In some cases I'd rather play with a noob whom i've played with 5 times than a good player I've never played with before.

Yeah it puts me off playing with randoms. I barely ever play with them any more, just friends. Almost all randoms i play with are shit. But most people on this site are actually good. Although when i play with some of you guys i tend to do embarassingly badly :oops:

The main reason I don't enjoy playing with randoms isn't because some squeak like children, or because they don't have mics, or even because they might be 'bad'. It's because they NEVER want to cooperate with ANYONE. Usually if I play with a random it's because one person from our team isn't available to play, and let me tell you.. one person unwilling to work with the group can really affect your game.

We'll ask said random person in the pre-game lobby if they'd be willing to try our strategy, most of the time they will say yes. If they say no and can't offer any other ideas about how to play, we just politely go on about our business without them. We'll get into the game, explain the way we normally do things and said random will go along with us for the first few rounds. Of course, after they rack up points, get Jugg and wait for US to open all the doors they'll run off and do whatever they want, usually get downed and then cry when we refuse to revive them for the 20th time.

Last night we played with a friend of one of our teammates. He'd only played CoTD ONE time, and only made it to round 5. He knew NOTHING about the map at all. But, he was willing to listen to our ideas and follow along with our strategy. We went to round 27 before having to end the game because someone had some real life stuff to take care of. We had a good time.

I guess when it comes to randoms it all depends on who you get, lol.