Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Way, I think I already won, stop naming stuff :lol:!

ikr, every time I post it, I remember something more. Lol, I updated my post like 4 times. :lol:

Knife

Bowie Knife

Claymores

Monkey Bombs

Turret

Nuke

Electro-Shock Defense

Teleporter

Gas Zombie blowing up

Fire Pit

There's also dying, as when you die, the Zombies follow. But I'm not entirely sure that counts :P But still, I added Claymores.

Way, I think I already won, stop naming stuff :lol:!

ikr, every time I post it, I remember something more. Lol, I updated my post like 4 times. :lol:

Knife

Bowie Knife

Claymores

Monkey Bombs

Turret

Nuke

Electro-Shock Defense

Teleporter

Gas Zombie blowing up

Fire Pit

There's also dying, as when you die, the Zombies follow. But I'm not entirely sure that counts :P But still, I added Claymores.

Dang, you beat me Murder, Ill give you brains man.

what he is missing the turret and other stuff lol

I named five things, you named four :lol:!

lol you missed "All the above " part ... :lol: Those brains are mine, give them to me.

Nom Nom Nom here's your delicious juicy brains Way for the extra credit!

[brains]

Extra credit ?! All he said was "all of the above" after my answer! Thats like, if I shot a mob boss, killed him, and then some other dude walks into the room and shoots him again, even know he is already dead, the dude that walked into the room killed him. I demand that you give him diet brains Shooter!

Alright enough of my babbling, new question!

NEW QUESTION: In what map did Dempsey first reference Treyarch, and what was the quote(s) ?

Extra credit ?! All he said was "all of the above" after my answer! Thats like, if I shot a mob boss, killed him, and then some other dude walks into the room and shoots him again, even know he is already dead, the dude that walked into the room killed him. I demand that you give him diet brains Shooter!

NEW QUESTION: In what map did Dempsey first reference Treyarch, and what was the quote(s) ?

Moon?

Lol, not to bring up old sh*t or anything here Richtofen, but I think you really misread way's post. He quoted you and your 5 answers, AND mentioned 4 additional ways you didn't mention, making it 9, not 4. Hence why I jokingly said Extra Credit. Read his post again. Just saying'. And you both got brains, so don't get caught up in it.

Answer to your ?: Wasn't it Ascension? "Hey Treyarch, can we get a new objective here!"

There is a pool(body of water) in COTD map where George Romero refuses to leave even after being hit by VR11 lazarus in the water. Which pool am I referring to?

People below should not answer this question ;)

SelectYeti, SuperHands, Tom852

speed cola pool

Ah damn, I forgot to include you on the list phxtxm :evil: I know I educated you about this in our last run 8-)

Yes that's correct.

----

Mine cart and Water Geysers (shooters) in Shangrila.

Teleporters from Moon, Five, Kino, DR.

Slides in COTD and Shangri La.

Lunar Lander in Ascenion.

Elevator in Five.

Lift in SNN.

Gersch device in Ascension and Moon.

Astronaut Zombie in Moon.

Helicopter, Tank in DeadOps.

------