Revive

PhD

Stamin-up

Deadshot

Mule Kick

Ammo-Matic

Candolier

THEMOREYOUKNOW.....

If you get EVERY XBox achievement possible in EVERY Zombie Map (WaW+BlOps) Exactly how much Gamer Score do you gain?

I added together EVERY zombie achievements gamerscore (including the ones that came with the game) and got:

With the Dead Ops and normal ones (BO) removed its

With the normals added, but the dead ops removed its

So close, but a little off.

I think your math might have been wrong. I just triple checked my own math on this one, and I think you missed one Zombie Specific achievement. (or 2, depending on the score for them, but 1 seems more likely)

HINT: I said achievements possible on zombie maps. They arent necessarily zombie exclusive.

Um ok pretty sure from everyones math I did something wrong, but I got 1315 by adding all of the WaW zombie achievements and all of the BO zombie achievements, plus the two achievements i know he is talking about. Can i get brains for knowing the 2 achievements?

1270 is VERY close. Think a little more lol. I knew this one would stump people. Theres 2 achievements that arent being taken into consideration.

Based off of this and my knowledge of the 2 chieves, it is 15+15+1270=1300, am I correct?

2 achievements he is talking about, i believe.

Rough Economy (WaW)

Sally Likes Blood (BO)

By colliding Calcium 48 and Americinum 243 atoms together! (lol. I did a report on this in my "table of Elements" class in school last year)

It only stays in existence for a fraction of a second, but thats enough time to detect it.

I think I spelled that wrong (Americinium or whatever. Gotte check that. I dont think its fair to search my answers before hand, so I do it after I throw out my answers)

EDIT: Americium. I did spell it wrong.

By colliding Calcium 48 and Americinum 243 atoms together! (lol. I did a report on this in my "table of Elements" class in school last year)

It only stays in existence for a fraction of a second, but thats enough time to detect it.

I think I spelled that wrong (Americinium or whatever. Gotte check that. I dont think its fair to search my answers before hand, so I do it after I throw out my answers)

EDIT: Americium. I did spell it wrong.

Very good

Do you mean legitly, or by cheating?

Legitly: 7, technically. With Mule Kick

Example: Tokyo and Rose (2 seperate guns in one), Zap Guns+Wave Gun (3 guns in one), Aug-50M3/SkullCrusher (Both 2 guns in one)

EDIT: Calamity and Jane, Mustang and Sally, Typhoid and Mary, all those duel weild weapons can be 2 guns in one. But 7 is the Maximum of Legit guns at once (3 weapon slots though).

The basis for my post was Guns you can LEGITLY (no glitch) be CARRYING at one time and be capable of Switching between them. You can only have 7 Legit, Usable guns at one time. If you have a death machine, your other 7 guns become unusable. Though if you get a Death Machine on FIVE and then get a Bonfire Sale, you can switch between your other guns and the Death Machine, but since FIVE doesnt have the Wave Gun, theres no 3 weapon gun, so thats still only 7.

Not sure if that was a factor in the question, but its how I based my answer. The asker needs to clear this up so we can move on. I think I got a good one.