Forum trivia game - prize is brains

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who ever guesses this gun first gets brains,

U can use this in multiplayer and zombies. It is maybe the best gun in the game. It reminds me of the Tar-21. It is not noob. It feels like a assault rifle, and looks like one. If no one can guess it in 7 posts I'll add a hint, good luck!

• Administrators

Ugh. My first guess is mp5k, but that doesn't make sense. My official guess is RPK.

EDIT: I don't think it's in MP, so I revoke that answer. You threw me off with the whole, it's looks and sounds like an assault, which makes me believe it isn't but is similar. I would say AUG but you said it's not noob, and the PaP of AUG has a noobtube, so I might be looking to into that, but that's what I came up with. Still no answer.

Ugh. My first guess is mp5k, but that doesn't make sense. My official guess is RPK.

EDIT: I don't think it's in MP, so I revoke that answer. You threw me off with the whole, it's looks and sounds like an assault, which makes me believe it isn't but is similar. I would say AUG but you said it's not noob, and the PaP of AUG has a noobtube, so I might be looking to into that, but that's what I came up with. Still no answer.

No the PaP AUG has a masterkey

And is it the Commando?

• Administrators

Unless you meant, it's not noob as a defensive thing because everyone thinks the AK74u is, when I agree it isn't. Even though it's posted, I say AK74u

To BlindBusDrivr: Thanks! My answer is AK74u then

Unless you meant, it's not noob as a defensive thing because everyone thinks the AK74u is, when I agree it isn't. Even though it's posted, I say AK74u

To BlindBusDrivr: Thanks! My answer is AK74u then

your welcome.

I have a feeling it's the Commando, HK 21, or the AK 74u because they all look like AR's, and one is, they all are usable in zombies, and they all have 40-30 damage and fire 750 rpm like the TAR 21. I'm putting Commando above HK for 2nd though, but AK as #1 because saying it feels like an AR is kind of a hint that it's not, and the AK looks like an AR and it's power and fact that it's stats mimic the Commadno, Galil, and AK 47, who mimic the TAR's stats make \me think that.

So my guesses are

1. AK 74u

2. Commando

3. HK 21

4. Galil?