Map Pack 3 Evidence

Ok so we all know that the speculated name for the next map is "Paradise", we all know about the Call of the dead loading screen and the fern.

But anyways, heres my 'gathered' info:

-There is a Aztec/ or Mayan callender next to the vault with the original characters, insinuating that the map is near Mexico or South America.

-There are noises like elephants having buttsex (lol jk) in the background, so now it's saying the map is in Asia? WTF?

-There is evidence on Zombies on the MP map jungle: Mystery boxes, Aztec ruins, etc.

-The Campaign level 'Crash Site'. The guy in the chopper says "welcome to Paradise" hhmmm. Also as soon as he says that you start to see Aztec or /mayan shit up in this bitch.

So... "Paradise" will likely be set somewhere near Mexico or South America (or Asia[Elephants]), and the map will likely be made out of the same general set up as Jungle and or Crash Site.

THOUGHTS???

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The level that they mention "Paradise" is in Loas along with the location of the Multiplayer level Jungle... I don't think there was any Aztec or Mayan people in Southeast Asia.

I don't see 3arc just mashing up levels and countries like you say they are. 3arc tries to make the story seem historically correct.

• Administrators

They didn't change the location from England to Siberia, many people just thought that it was England due to the lighthouse. They had always planned for it to be Siberia. Knowing Treyarch, they do their zombies maps based off of MP and campaign levels. The 2 closest to what we consider paradise is 'Crash Site' and 'Jungle'

• Administrators

This actually might make a lot of sense. A lot of Nazi officials and scientists went to places like Argentina in South America, but what was the real cause for them going there???? bum bum buuuuuuuum.

The reason that Nazi's went to South America was because they supported the Nazi efforts and gladly excepted them to hide out in their country.

If the speculation is right about the fern and temple, then we will most likely see a map in Southeast Asia.

I don't understand why you mentioned Aztec ruins in Asia though, but whatever . . . :lol:

Cause on cotd in the area where takeo and company are there is some Aztec statue or some shit like that. Also in campaign right where he days welcome to paradise there's more Aztec(looking) shit.

Any yes I'm aware that mission is not in south America.

So yeah I'm not really sure what the fuck I'm saying lol.

The Leaked Information Concerning Weapons:

V-R11 - Turns Zombies into Humans.

V-R11 Lazarus - The V-R11 Upgraded.

Scavenger - Explosive Sniper.

Hyena Infra-dead - The Scavenger upgraded.

Semtex Grenade - Sticky Grenade

Leaked Information Concerning Escalation:

Menu_ZOMBIE_COAST - A shipwrecked crew of fearless explorers is hopelessly stranded in an abandoned Siberian outpost. Their dream of discovering the true origins of the mysterious Element 115 unravels into a Hellish nightmare... this is Escalation Call of the Dead

MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE - Temple of Doom?

MPUI_OUTSKIRTS - Fight over the tight interiors and long roads of a rural Soviet town.. this is Escalation StockPile

MPUI_DESC_MAP_HOTEL - Battle to control the rooftop of a swanky Cuban hotel.. this is Escalation Hotel

MPUI_ZOO - Be ready for long-range firefights in this abandoned Soviet zoo..this is Escalation Zoo

MPUI_GRIDLOCK - Intense combat in the aftermath of a Soviet ambush on American soil.. this is Escalation Convoy

Notice what appears to be hidden Zombie Map info: MENU_ZOMBIE_TEMPLE - Temple of Doom?

Leaked Information Concerning Map Pack 3:

MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes.. (Silo)

MPUI_AREA51 - This map does not exist..

MPUI_FIREBASE - Rumble in a Firebase.. (Firebase)

MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..(Golf Course)

MPUI_SALVA - Two sides struggle for supremecy in a salvage yard.. (Salvage)

MPUI_SNOWMINE - Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes.. (snow mine)

MPUI_WARMUSEUM - Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights.. (Museum)

If this is the coding for Map Pack 3, then I think we can expect an Area 51 map. I say this because of the "this map does not exist" thing. You know how when the government is lying they just simply say "it doesn't exist" like they did with the real Area 51? Well, that probably what they're doing with this map pack. I would have to assume that with everything thats happened in the storyline, Area 51 is the only place I can think of that would make all the theories correct. I don't know it's just my opinion. By the way I got this coding from a web site...I didn't find it myself.

• Administrators

Leaked Information Concerning Map Pack 3:

MPUI_SILO - Conflict erupts near Soviet missile silos. Lots of close engagements and flank routes.. (Silo)

MPUI_AREA51 - This map does not exist..

MPUI_FIREBASE - Rumble in a Firebase.. (Firebase)

MPUI_GOLFCOURSE - Keep an eye out for snipers in this cliffside resort..(Golf Course)

MPUI_SALVA - Two sides struggle for supremecy in a salvage yard.. (Salvage)

MPUI_SNOWMINE - Winter combat in a deserted mine. Great for objective-based game modes.. (snow mine)

MPUI_WARMUSEUM - Battle for control of the museum. Intense interior firefights.. (Museum)

If this is the coding for Map Pack 3, then I think we can expect an Area 51 map. I say this because of the "this map does not exist" thing. You know how when the government is lying they just simply say "it doesn't exist" like they did with the real Area 51? Well, that probably what they're doing with this map pack. I would have to assume that with everything thats happened in the storyline, Area 51 is the only place I can think of that would make all the theories correct. I don't know it's just my opinion. By the way I got this coding from a web site...I didn't find it myself.

I have that on my site! :D You should have used link lol, but I completely agree. I truly do believe that this is the correct coding so I 100% expect to see Area 51... UNLESS! They threw the temple map in the last map to keep us guessing and tried to fool us with the whole Area 51 does not exist thing, so then they just insert into this map pack, but either way, it's Temple or Area 51 as a title I say.

This is my theory. In World At War, Nazi Zombies, were actually Nazi's the first two maps, then the other enemy in the game was used as a target in Shi No Numa (Japanese). In Black Ops the first two were basically Storyline maps, then the DLC carried on. The 2 downloadable maps were one of the main enemies in the Black Ops campaign, the Russian Soviets, maybe "Paradise is some jungle in Vietnam, and the Zombies will be Vietnamese. Im not entirely sure, but Id like to know what everybody thinks!