Rage Quiters

Rage quiters.

You all have seen them. You might have evan done it a few times. But this time, rage quitting has gone much too far.

I was playing domination on Hotel. It was a pretty good game. I was using marathon pro, warlord and ghost. I took out my AK74u red-dot + rapid fire (don't hate, it's a good combo) and my ballistic knife. With my AK I got like a 8-9 killstreak STANDING IN ONE SPOT (lol) and then I took out my ballistic knife and started running circles around the enemy spawn (thank you Ghost) and ended up with a killstreak of somewhere in between 25-30. It was an awesome game. So I thought, when I die I will record this using theatre mode. But just as the game ends and the final killcam is me getting a head shot, It says on my screen that the connection is interupted. So afterward, I never get to see my scoresheet thing and can't view it on theatre mode because somebody rage quit. Now nobody will get to see my epic knifing spree.

Sigh...

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats awesome that you had such a great kill streak...although, I don't consider someone quitting their game during the final kill cam a rage quit...a rage quit is more like "during" the game a person quits because they can't get anything done. It does suck that you didn't get to record the game...but it's still not much of a rage quit.

You wanna talk rage quit? I'll tell u about rage quitting...I was playing Nacht Der Untoten with 3 other randoms on W@W. They must have been kids because they were following me to every window I went to and tried to kill all my zombies in the first and second round. So I let it slide...no big deal, there will be plenty more zombs to go around in round 3. Finally, in round 5 someone opens the door to the box. So being the generous person I am, I let all three people use the box before me. They all get done and I have enough to use the box twice. The first shot I get a Ray Gun. The second shot I get an MG. So I go out into the other room to help the guys out...only to have the game shut down because someone was mad that I got the good guns...his mic was on and I heard him say "WHAT?! This guy got a Ray Gun already?" Next thing ya know....game over!

Now THATS a rage quit.

Ugh... guilty unfortunately. haha.

I usually leave out of frustration with myself, rather than the players. Unless you join a game that's already half over and they are completely annihilating your team and there's just no point in bothering, then I quit again.

But usually, if I've just having a really bad start and can't shoot worth sh*t, I drop out early, and try again on some other mode.

I ONLY rage quit when:

In Zombies

~ People steal my kills and follow me to every window I go to.

~People refuse to revive me when there is literally no zombies around. (mainly when I have the thundergun)

In multiplayer

~Coming in to games were there is a spawn trap going.

~ Getting spawn trapped because of stupid teams.

(So basically getting spawn trapped)

Other then those times, I hate rage quitting. I will play a game and lose bad (unless spawn trapping is happening) before I rage quit.

I was playing a game of Kino the other day. Had Paped MP40 and ZuesCannon and Monkies. Went down round 20 and died. So I respawned, used box, died. I thought "I'm not getting anywhere." and politley told the team I was leaving because I'd slow them down and be a nusience. Is that rage quitting? ;)

Peace out... 8-)

More like Controlled temper quiting :lol: ... get it cause he didn't rage?...*cricket noises*... Ah Screw you

I understand SwitchBlades reasons for Rage Quitting.

But I never Rage Quit anymore, even when stuck with shitty ass boogers!

There are always ways to exact revenge,

which although will not allow you a highscore,

they make the game SO MUCH MORE FUN which is the point of it.

If you're in...

Kino:

Get them stuck in a Room Using Traps.

Stand in the teleporter when they're in the audience, and teleport before they make it.

Five:

Stand in an elevator on the floor they're on.

When they are JUST about to get in the elevator, close the doors.

When you arrive at the next floor, stand in the door way so they can't call it back!

(Or Better yet, get out and hold square on the door.

When the door arrives on their floor, it will close immediately and they won't be able to get in!)

Ascension:

If they camp near a Lander, repeatedly leave on that Lander when their back is turned.

Run back to where they are camping.

If they call it back, repeat.

- Lead chains of Monkeys past them.

You may think I am a troll for this, but I am not.

They are just fun things that will have you bursting into laughter every second!

*Use against people that make you want to Rage Quit.

The game will usually end soon anyway because of it,

and if not, it's only the more fun!*

I understand SwitchBlades reasons for Rage Quitting.

But I never Rage Quit anymore, even when stuck with shitty ass boogers!

There are always ways to exact revenge,

which although will not allow you a highscore,

they make the game SO MUCH MORE FUN which is the point of it.

If you're in...

Kino:

Get them stuck in a Room Using Traps.

Stand in the teleporter when they're in the audience, and teleport before they make it.

Five:

Stand in an elevator on the floor they're on.

When they are JUST about to get in the elevator, close the doors.

When you arrive at the next floor, stand in the door way so they can't call it back!

(Or Better yet, get out and hold square on the door.

When the door arrives on their floor, it will close immediately and they won't be able to get in!)

Ascension:

If they camp near a Lander, repeatedly leave on that Lander when their back is turned.

Run back to where they are camping.

If they call it back, repeat.

- Lead chains of Monkeys past them.

You may think I am a troll for this, but I am not.

They are just fun things that will have you bursting into laughter every second!

*Use against people that make you want to Rage Quit.

The game will usually end soon anyway because of it,

and if not, it's only the more fun!*

Im going to use these. (I don't think it's trolling)

And also the only time I have fun with little kids, is when they have mic's and I impress them when im the only one left and im doing a circle killing all of the zombies with ease.

Why are the Rage Quiters ALWAYS host? that pisses me off. Im trying to play a decent game of COD or Halo and im busy dealing with the scoreboard bullshit. im tired of it! why cant they have a bot host or something? something that will watch out for hackers and lead the connection to good the whole game without having to lag out or get kicked out from raging quiting hosts. im just tired of waiting 5 minutes for the scoreboard to leave and the stupid switching hosts crap.

I don't blame them for leaving. You were camping, with the ak-74u and rapid fire, ghost and then spawn trapping. I would have left. I barely play black ops at all any more because I was sick of having to put up with crap like that.

Do you know where I was camping? I was standing next to the door of one of the hotels. I was using an un-silanced AK74u so they all knew I was there, but they would just walk out the door not noticing me and I would shoot them. And I wasn't really spawn trapping, a lot of people I had to chase to get the kill with my knife.

i rage quit when i get pissed off cause someone is hacking or glitching, its made to be hard for a reason, if you need to hack or glitch, then you probably suck at the game and couldnt do it without...if you think you can do it without glitching then i challenge you