HUGE OVERLOOKED SECRET NOBODY HAS MENTIONED!!!

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's about the dumbest question I've ever heard, obviously...I'm Batman!

lol, in all seriousness i think they just forgot about it or something. I noticed it on my 1st time playing and i told my buddy and he said "dude shes buffy the vampire slayer, shes gotta have a bit of man in her"

Vosty3 had the guy who does the zombies sound & easter eggs on his stream friday. When we asked him about the man grunt, he said they tried to fix it before launch but it ended being either she grunts or no one grunts.
Good, I'd rather it the way it is now then. :3

3arc didn't changed the voice of the dolphin dive by sarah so this is the voice of dempsey.. first time i heard it, i thought she was a shemale -_- :shock: :o:(

but its strange that they didnt noticed it when they are doing the buggy testing at 3arc.. a little fail??

I noticed this the day of COTD's release and told my friend about it. I said it would have been hella funny if they did add her groans in because I would loved to hear Sarah go.. Uhhh.. like if she was doing some naughty stuff :)

I then thought that was a good reason not to put her grunts in because immature ppl like me would make he sound like she's doing that said naughty stuff :)

Also, if you get downed with her she opens her legs and atleast two ppl I know crouch to act as if they are getting it on with her bahahaha.

The problem in the logic is- they don't test the games. Too lazy to deal with zombies. If something comes up, they just get on YouTube, look for video proof, the patch the game. Besides, if try tested zombies, the matchmaking would be fixed by now. And it would also take time away from them working on multiplayer. Stupid treyarch

The problem in the logic is- they don't test the games. Too lazy to deal with zombies. If something comes up, they just get on YouTube, look for video proof, the patch the game. Besides, if try tested zombies, the matchmaking would be fixed by now. And it would also take time away from them working on multiplayer. Stupid treyarch

I am disappoint.

No tacos in this post.

Nhcre8tv1- what's your gamertag? I wanna play some zombies while we discuss our love of tacos. And hate of fish. And cyborgs. And zombie fish cyborgs

Eh, zombie fish cyborgs are only 17 in my list of 37 most 1337 animals. And I do not enjoy fish, though, and tacos are pretty good.

GT a busfull

I don't know why.

That's about the dumbest question I've ever heard, obviously...I'm Batman!

lol, in all seriousness i think they just forgot about it or something. I noticed it on my 1st time playing and i told my buddy and he said "dude shes buffy the vampire slayer, shes gotta have a bit of man in her"

Not to sound totally sexist, but i mentioned this post to my roommate(who is married and makes wisecracks like this to his wife) and he looked at me and said " Dude, shes a woman. She should always have a special bit of man it her."

thought i would share. lol