COTD; Game Maker or Game Breaker?

Do you think COTD will be the Nazi Zombie Game Maker? (the map that causes you to abandon your social life and just play Zombies for the remainder of your days)

Ooor, do will it be the Game Breaker (the map that makes you want to break your disc because Treyarch actually made such a sorry excuse for a zombie map..)

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that zombies is a little time away from other modes, come on guys its another joking map, IMO its good that they change it up a little from the main 4 characters every once in a while. While it might not contribute to the story ATM at least they stay true to a map that continues zombie tradition. Start in an area with almost nothing, work your way to power, purchase perks, Survive as long as you can. there seems to be more interaction with this map than ever before and thats why we all loved ascension, plenty of eggs and mechanisms to utalize. no map can be perfect and we are making the story larger than it should be. yes its a part of it and i love the hints towards how the zombies came to be. but i say every map has its advantages and disadvantages. just try to stay to the positive and enjoy playing as Danny Flippin Trejo! ;)

I think this might be the best zombies map yet, atleast it looks like that from the trailer. It will be better than the other maps because there will be new guns on it, its much bigger, might have a attachment machine and new perks. Only thing thats bad is that Nikolai wont be there :(

Well after the most recent update, I can guarantee that the original 4 heroes WILL be back, Treyarch wouldn't leave their most popular characters high n dry, and at the rate they're making Map Packs, they'll have at least one more map pack before the next CoD game announcement.

Either way, this looks like an absolutely sick map, I'm so glad I bought this already at GameStop, now just gotta wait for my code!