Way to pwn Glitcher Noobs

l-DaNG3R-l

Don't you hate it when you go to a lobby and every b*tch is doing that stupid lunar glitch ( well i do it 2, but only solo to explore the map ;) )

This is how to pwn these noobs:

1. If they tell you to buy the lander, buy it and stand in the lander near to him

2. And if your starting to fly , just knife him, or shoot with a ray gun and he will fall. :twisted:

Just do it if those n00bs do the glitch :P

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i suppose that could work but if im gonna do it unlike others i dont need to spend ages lineing it up and i can buy it myself if i want it too easy to do. you just see someone go on lander and run round to the correct side and your on it is way too easy! Also boring after a couple of time mid-wave.

Yeah i actually always found it way easier to do by myself than someone calling it.its one of the easier glitches theyve had.i thought it was fixed though,i havent done it since it first got big.you gotta suck pretty bad at zombies to have to glitch on zombies, let alone an easy map like ascension hahaha :P

I hate this damn glitch...

Everytime I join a lobby, there is some prepubescent nooblet asking if I've heard of "this amazing glitch"... they end up downing themselves every 5 minutes by falling off, and even when they don't it makes the game sooooo boring...

I had one fall through the map, with juggernog and only 1 grenade so couldn't kill himself to get out. when we all got downed he was stil c*cking about under the map...

I hope to god they fix this ASAP....

Sorry for the rant, but thanks for a way to combat these cheese string eating glitchers...

I hope they reset leaderboards lol.

They don't need to reset it lol, the leaderboards seem to have a mind of their own.

I got to around round 28, then the next game only got to round 3 when the host quit cos he got downed... my leaderboard then decided to show my highest round as round 3... wtf!!!!

why can't they use host migration like in normal multiplayer... grrrrr

I hope they reset leaderboards lol.

They don't need to reset it lol, the leaderboards seem to have a mind of their own.

I got to around round 28, then the next game only got to round 3 when the host quit cos he got downed... my leaderboard then decided to show my highest round as round 3... wtf!!!!

why can't they use host migration like in normal multiplayer... grrrrr

Host migration?

then everyone could leave and the last one could play on his own lol and it would count to the leaderboards.

and I don't think every random guy is perfect for host, bunch of them are lagg hosts lol

Host migration?

then everyone could leave and the last one could play on his own lol and it would count to the leaderboards.

That happens anyway... the host can be left on his own by the other 3, so what harm would it do to switch to another host...?

at least it wouldn't mean that your game ends because some self important eejit left because he got downed on round 3 and didn't want to wait for someone to revive him...

I kind of agree about the lag though, but the system works for normal multiplayer so I don't see any real problems as to why it wouldn't in zombies, but then I don't develop games for a living.

That happens anyway... the host can be left on his own by the other 3, so what harm would it do to switch to another host...?

at least it wouldn't mean that your game ends because some self important eejit left because he got downed on round 3 and didn't want to wait for someone to revive him...

I kind of agree about the lag though, but the system works for normal multiplayer so I don't see any real problems as to why it wouldn't in zombies, but then I don't develop games for a living.

actually your game ends if you get left alone you can only continue with two players if that guy leaves then the game ends due to insufficient number of players

or, alternatively, get a DM and shoot the glitching b***t*rds off

Yea sometimes if I fail to shot them off, i get the DM and shoot them out of the map, so they cant do anything anymore bwahahaha! :twisted:

i like your idea, i did it to my brother once and he flipped :lol:

he also threated his friend, when you could do the glitch, that if he did something again my bro will knock him off

Don't you hate it when you go to a lobby and every b*tch is doing that stupid lunar glitch ( well i do it 2, but only solo to explore the map ;) )

1. If they tell you to buy the lander, buy it and stand in the lander near to him

2. And if your starting to fly , just knife him, or shoot with a ray gun and he will fall. :twisted:

"Those" you say you have done it to(?) , so you infact are calling you're self this? There is no vindication in cheating if you cheat you are bad and you saying I only do it to explore the map is worse that's no more of a correct vindication as I want to reach a higher round on the leaderboard's.

Also you should re-think going on to a public forum and telling everyone how to stop you from doing your cheat and this has been patched as of 3/17/11.

Host migration?

That's actually a simple answer,The game has already connected the person with the highest connection to host and since CoD has a host system you would need a new one but they can't of the insufficient connection which connected you to that host in the first place my advice move to a more populated area the general ping and the download speed are usually better,I would'nt do all that for better host connection though.

actually your game ends if you get left alone you can only continue with two players if that guy leaves then the game ends due to insufficient number of players

[brains]

If there was a host migration, everyone would be killed while the host was migrating. Has anyone ever used a predator missle right before a host migration in MW2? It sucks. Your PM launches and hits the ground, but you can't control it because the other players are still connecting to the new host. In the same way, when all players were connecting to the new host in zombies, all of the zombies would annihilate everyone before the game even restarted.

[brains]

If there was a host migration, everyone would be killed while the host was migrating. Has anyone ever used a predator missle right before a host migration in MW2? It sucks. Your PM launches and hits the ground, but you can't control it because the other players are still connecting to the new host. In the same way, when all players were connecting to the new host in zombies, all of the zombies would annihilate everyone before the game even restarted.

I would have thought that it would have frozen all of the zombies since i have seem them lag when someone has a bad connection (i don't play find match on zombies anymore, too many 10 year olds screaming and rage-quitting when they have ray gun or thunder gun when they die) so i suppose host migration would work

"Those" you say you have done it to(?) , so you infact are calling you're self this? There is no vindication in cheating if you cheat you are bad and you saying I only do it to explore the map is worse that's no more of a correct vindication as I want to reach a higher round on the leaderboard's.

Also you should re-think going on to a public forum and telling everyone how to stop you from doing your cheat and this has been patched as of 3/17/11.

1. I'm doing it solo, this is a big difference mate, "Those" are the noobs who can't play fair on multiplayer. ;)

2. Nope it's not patched, well yea it is but there's a way how you get it work (Already on Youtube :-/)

Yea it's not patched, wish people would stop saying it is..

But I do something similar.. I continuously get in their way, the get so pissed... Also I always before I press ready state, "If any of you fools try to use the lander glitch im just going to drop out and leave you with elongated rounds that take forever" or if im host "If any of you try to glitch even once, im dropping host so leave now if thats your plan"

it works, those that glitch always leave before the game starts..

One kid said, "Come on man, everyone does it. So it's not cheating anymore.."

LOL... What a moron..

I usually just play with my roomies now, I have 4 room mates, we have 3 xbox's and 3 COD copies as well as the classic maps.. So we do our own thing w/o glitchers.. I have only a HANDFULL of friends on my account that don't glitch.. It's sad...

What ever new zombie map comes out, I really hope they address current glitches serious and patch it, as well as take any new glitches serious and patch immediately. I also wish that when they patch glitches, they also RESET the leader board for that particular map, sucks for us but really it's only fair.

• 4 weeks later...